LF: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-05, 09:01 PM
cprice@here.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
LF: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go)


I am looking to procure a set of factory correct floor mats for my 97
cobra. No 18" tall snakes or emblems wanted. Anyone know where I can get
said floormats? Dealer brought in a set, but they are not the same as
the ones I have - they dont fit properly. My guess is they are
replacements for newer stangs as the passenger side floormat does not
even fit without creasing (99+?).

Also, I used to have the web address of a online ford factory parts
search engine, but I have lost it. It was like a dealer network site or
something like that. Anyone know of the site I am talking about?

TIA,

Chris


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-05, 09:01 PM
SVTKate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go)

I can give you the part numbers from the backs of mine, I have a 98 with tan
factory mats... No fancy stitching, just plain mats with the grommet for the
hook and they doo fit right.
I have two sets of front mats, one clean and one dirty. That way I can roate
them.

Holler if you think the numbers could help you.

Kate

<cprice@here.com> wrote in message news:ChROe.6392$Hk.4180@pd7tw1no...
:
: I am looking to procure a set of factory correct floor mats for my 97
: cobra. No 18" tall snakes or emblems wanted. Anyone know where I can get
: said floormats? Dealer brought in a set, but they are not the same as
: the ones I have - they dont fit properly. My guess is they are
: replacements for newer stangs as the passenger side floormat does not
: even fit without creasing (99+?).
:
: Also, I used to have the web address of a online ford factory parts
: search engine, but I have lost it. It was like a dealer network site or
: something like that. Anyone know of the site I am talking about?
:
: TIA,
:
: Chris


 
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-05, 07:01 AM
cprice@here.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go)

SVTKate wrote:
> I can give you the part numbers from the backs of mine, I have a 98 with tan
> factory mats... No fancy stitching, just plain mats with the grommet for the
> hook and they doo fit right.
> I have two sets of front mats, one clean and one dirty. That way I can roate
> them.
>
> Holler if you think the numbers could help you.
>
> Kate
>
> <cprice@here.com> wrote in message news:ChROe.6392$Hk.4180@pd7tw1no...
> :
> : I am looking to procure a set of factory correct floor mats for my 97
> : cobra. No 18" tall snakes or emblems wanted. Anyone know where I can get
> : said floormats? Dealer brought in a set, but they are not the same as
> : the ones I have - they dont fit properly. My guess is they are
> : replacements for newer stangs as the passenger side floormat does not
> : even fit without creasing (99+?).
> :
> : Also, I used to have the web address of a online ford factory parts
> : search engine, but I have lost it. It was like a dealer network site or
> : something like that. Anyone know of the site I am talking about?
> :
> : TIA,
> :
> : Chris
>
>


Thanks Kate. I do have the originals, I just need a source to get new
ones. Where did you get your second set?

Just to confirm, is your part # E2B-M3H95-D (LH|RH) ? Thats the number
on mine.
 
post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-05, 02:01 PM
SVTKate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go)


<cprice@here.com> wrote in message news:430C76E1.6090202@here.com...
: SVTKate wrote:
: > I can give you the part numbers from the backs of mine, I have a 98 with
tan
: > factory mats... No fancy stitching, just plain mats with the grommet for
the
: > hook and they doo fit right.
: > I have two sets of front mats, one clean and one dirty. That way I can
roate
: > them.
: >
: > Holler if you think the numbers could help you.
: >
: > Kate
:

The dealership... I got them ALL at the bloody dealership.
ok, your first number is pretty close, only I see EZB at the beginning
HOWEVER
on the passenger side I have this number:
F7ZB6313005-AAWRH

Prolly you do too BUT you just never know.

Maybe they are selling only repros now.
Look on Ebay, I searched
" mustang floor mats oem -diamond " titles and descriptions and quite a few
came up but mostly all black.

What color do you need?
Why do they need to be replaced? Or are you looking for a second set?




: > <cprice@here.com> wrote in message news:ChROe.6392$Hk.4180@pd7tw1no...
: > :
: > : I am looking to procure a set of factory correct floor mats for my 97
: > : cobra. No 18" tall snakes or emblems wanted. Anyone know where I can
get
: > : said floormats? Dealer brought in a set, but they are not the same as
: > : the ones I have - they dont fit properly. My guess is they are
: > : replacements for newer stangs as the passenger side floormat does not
: > : even fit without creasing (99+?).
: > :
: > : Also, I used to have the web address of a online ford factory parts
: > : search engine, but I have lost it. It was like a dealer network site
or
: > : something like that. Anyone know of the site I am talking about?
: > :
: > : TIA,
: > :
: > : Chris
: >
: >
:
: Thanks Kate. I do have the originals, I just need a source to get new
: ones. Where did you get your second set?
:
: Just to confirm, is your part # E2B-M3H95-D (LH|RH) ? Thats the number
: on mine.


 
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-24-05, 08:01 PM
cprice@here.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go)

SVTKate wrote:

> <cprice@here.com> wrote in message news:430C76E1.6090202@here.com...
> : SVTKate wrote:
> : > I can give you the part numbers from the backs of mine, I have a 98 with
> tan
> : > factory mats... No fancy stitching, just plain mats with the grommet for
> the
> : > hook and they doo fit right.
> : > I have two sets of front mats, one clean and one dirty. That way I can
> roate
> : > them.
> : >
> : > Holler if you think the numbers could help you.
> : >
> : > Kate
> :
>
> The dealership... I got them ALL at the bloody dealership.
> ok, your first number is pretty close, only I see EZB at the beginning
> HOWEVER
> on the passenger side I have this number:
> F7ZB6313005-AAWRH
>
> Prolly you do too BUT you just never know.
>
> Maybe they are selling only repros now.
> Look on Ebay, I searched
> " mustang floor mats oem -diamond " titles and descriptions and quite a few
> came up but mostly all black.
>
> What color do you need?
> Why do they need to be replaced? Or are you looking for a second set?
>
>
>
>
> : > <cprice@here.com> wrote in message news:ChROe.6392$Hk.4180@pd7tw1no...
> : > :
> : > : I am looking to procure a set of factory correct floor mats for my 97
> : > : cobra. No 18" tall snakes or emblems wanted. Anyone know where I can
> get
> : > : said floormats? Dealer brought in a set, but they are not the same as
> : > : the ones I have - they dont fit properly. My guess is they are
> : > : replacements for newer stangs as the passenger side floormat does not
> : > : even fit without creasing (99+?).
> : > :
> : > : Also, I used to have the web address of a online ford factory parts
> : > : search engine, but I have lost it. It was like a dealer network site
> or
> : > : something like that. Anyone know of the site I am talking about?
> : > :
> : > : TIA,
> : > :
> : > : Chris
> : >
> : >
> :
> : Thanks Kate. I do have the originals, I just need a source to get new
> : ones. Where did you get your second set?
> :
> : Just to confirm, is your part # E2B-M3H95-D (LH|RH) ? Thats the number
> : on mine.
>
>



The drivers side is worn thru where your the heel of your clutch foot
goes. I need black ; all cobras 96-98 had black carpet, no?

Thanks again.

Chris
 
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-05, 05:01 AM
SVTKate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go)


<cprice@here.com> wrote
: The drivers side is worn thru where your the heel of your clutch foot
: goes. I need black ; all cobras 96-98 had black carpet, no?
:
: Thanks again.
:
: Chris

Nope!
Mine has tan carpet.
I would NEVER buy a car with black carpet. What a manitenance nightmare THAT
would be!


 
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-05, 08:01 AM
cprice@here.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go)

SVTKate wrote:

> <cprice@here.com> wrote
> : The drivers side is worn thru where your the heel of your clutch foot
> : goes. I need black ; all cobras 96-98 had black carpet, no?
> :
> : Thanks again.
> :
> : Chris
>
> Nope!
> Mine has tan carpet.
> I would NEVER buy a car with black carpet. What a manitenance nightmare THAT
> would be!
>
>


But tan is just so girly. :)
 
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-25-05, 10:01 AM
SVTKate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Source for original factory 97 cobra floor mats (dealer no-go)


<cprice@here.com> wrote in message news:430DD3BE.1090100@here.com...
: SVTKate wrote:
:
: > <cprice@here.com> wrote
: > : The drivers side is worn thru where your the heel of your clutch foot
: > : goes. I need black ; all cobras 96-98 had black carpet, no?
: > :
: > : Thanks again.
: > :
: > : Chris
: >
: > Nope!
: > Mine has tan carpet.
: > I would NEVER buy a car with black carpet. What a manitenance nightmare
THAT
: > would be!
: >
: >
:
: But tan is just so girly. :)

Ya think?
I thought it was kinda dull.
I personally prefer grey to everything.



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome