Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2005, 15:01   #1 (permalink)
niederwalluf@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8

Midwest Auto Gear is now selling the Plenum Covers for the 2005-06
Mustang.
It is available for both the V-6 and V-8.
There is a no reserve Auction on Ebay.
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhkeidl

Also here is their web site.
www.midwestautogear.com

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-14-2005, 17:01   #2 (permalink)
Hawgman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8

For whatever reason ( no idea why ) they usually go for more on ebay than
direct from their web site.

<niederwalluf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1134597762.839019.25330@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> Midwest Auto Gear is now selling the Plenum Covers for the 2005-06
> Mustang.
> It is available for both the V-6 and V-8.
> There is a no reserve Auction on Ebay.
> http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhkeidl
>
> Also here is their web site.
> www.midwestautogear.com
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 19:01   #3 (permalink)
niederwalluf@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8

I notice on their web site that all of their prices includes the
shipping.
On the Auctions there is a $20.00 shipping and handling charge added.

My guess is that most people don't read the fine print. I have seen
some of their airbrushed covers go for more and sometimes for less than
if bought direct, there is Not a reserve on their Auction.

I first saw some of the custom covers on The Mustang Source a couple of
weeks ago they do some wild paint jobs.
http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index....l=plenum+cover

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 07:01   #4 (permalink)
Hawgman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8


<niederwalluf@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1134614055.657957.175030@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
>I notice on their web site that all of their prices includes the
> shipping.
> On the Auctions there is a $20.00 shipping and handling charge added.
>
> My guess is that most people don't read the fine print. I have seen
> some of their airbrushed covers go for more and sometimes for less than
> if bought direct, there is Not a reserve on their Auction.
>
> I first saw some of the custom covers on The Mustang Source a couple of
> weeks ago they do some wild paint jobs.
> http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index....l=plenum+cover
>


Yup, know of the thread. I have belonged to TMS for a while now.
Personally, I think the airbrush work that Hireman does is by far superior
to the paint that Midwest offers.


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2005, 21:01   #5 (permalink)
niederwalluf@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8

I have not seen his paint jobs first hand , I assume you are talking
about the ponies.
I have gone to car shows where there were Mustang GT's with Plenum
Covers that were made and painted by Midwest Auto Gear. The paint on
the covers was flawless and the owners praised the quality of the work
and graphics.
Here is a page that Midwest has showing some of their covers there are
certainly plenty to pick from.

http://www.midwestautogear.com/custom_gallery.htm

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 04:01   #6 (permalink)
John S.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8

I just received my cover for my V6... I had one of the early e-bay
pre-production units... the final version arrived last week. I got one
of the plain covers that was just painted to match the car... Excellent
fit and finish... I may look into having it airbrushed come spring
time when the car shows start back up...

my cover is at:
http://www.tammyandjohn.com/Mustang/...ng.htm#midwest

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2005, 05:01   #7 (permalink)
John
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8

"John S." <fishinjts@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:1135338098.488343.167970@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
>I just received my cover for my V6... I had one of the early e-bay
> pre-production units... the final version arrived last week. I got one
> of the plain covers that was just painted to match the car... Excellent
> fit and finish... I may look into having it airbrushed come spring
> time when the car shows start back up...
>
> my cover is at:
> http://www.tammyandjohn.com/Mustang/...ng.htm#midwest


Beeuteeful screaming yellow Mustang! Maybe our paths will cross some day
when winter is over and I take the Mach 1 out. I'm in Midland.

--
John - ThunderSnake #59
'69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V
Wide Ratio Toploader
3.50 Traction-Lok
Acapulco Blue



  Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 04:01   #8 (permalink)
John S.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Mustang Plenum Cover for V-6 and GT V-8


John wrote:
> "John S." <fishinjts@netscape.net> wrote in message
> news:1135338098.488343.167970@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...
> >I just received my cover for my V6... I had one of the early e-bay
> > pre-production units... the final version arrived last week. I got one
> > of the plain covers that was just painted to match the car... Excellent
> > fit and finish... I may look into having it airbrushed come spring
> > time when the car shows start back up...
> >
> > my cover is at:
> > http://www.tammyandjohn.com/Mustang/...ng.htm#midwest

>
> Beeuteeful screaming yellow Mustang! Maybe our paths will cross some day
> when winter is over and I take the Mach 1 out. I'm in Midland.
>
> --
> John - ThunderSnake #59
> '69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V
> Wide Ratio Toploader
> 3.50 Traction-Lok
> Acapulco Blue



I bet they will! LOL! I hit all the local car shows and go to Midland
on a regular basis... And don't forget the track...LOL

And thanks for the compliment!

john

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:05.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.