nazi fox caught in his words - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-08-05, 08:02 PM
hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
nazi fox caught in his words

Path:
clgrps11!newsfeed.telusplanet.net!newsfeed.telus.net!clgrps12.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail
From: hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Subject: ping nazi fox


lmfao
i am still waiting
bwhahahahahahahahahaha

U SURE SHOWED ME
i fart in your general direction

hurc ast


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-09-05, 04:01 PM
Mike Patterson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: nazi fox caught in his words

On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:39:07 GMT, hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com wrote:

>Path:
>clgrps11!newsfeed.telusplanet.net!newsfeed.telus.net!clgrps12.POSTED!53ab2750!not-for-mail
>From: hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com
>Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
>Subject: ping nazi fox
>
>
>lmfao
>i am still waiting
>bwhahahahahahahahahaha
>
>U SURE SHOWED ME
>i fart in your general direction
>
>hurc ast
>

for someone who hates fords you sure waste a lot of your time in the
ford forum.

I came by to see if anyone had anything to say about the new mustang
and about 70% of the posts are you wasting your time.

so, since you're an expert, what would you recommend for an American
low-end sport car/ daily driver?

I own a '92 dodge shadow convertible, looking for something newer and
faster

Mike

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin

--
Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service
------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com<<<<<<------
Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access
 
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-09-05, 07:01 PM
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: nazi fox caught in his words

hurc answers no questions.... hurc is truth... hurc is the way.... you will
be assimilated.... pardon me, I have to go brush my teeth after saying
that.



"Mike Patterson" <mikepatterson@spamtrapmindspring.com> wrote in message
news:tcgg519qojhn1qlsg2aj4ip7p2tc1lklik@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 09 Apr 2005 00:39:07 GMT, hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com wrote:
>
> >Path:

>
>clgrps11!newsfeed.telusplanet.net!newsfeed.telus.net!clgrps12.POSTED!53ab27

50!not-for-mail
> >From: hurricane 575 @ihotmail.com
> >Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
> >Subject: ping nazi fox
> >
> >
> >lmfao
> >i am still waiting
> >bwhahahahahahahahahaha
> >
> >U SURE SHOWED ME
> >i fart in your general direction
> >
> >hurc ast
> >

> for someone who hates fords you sure waste a lot of your time in the
> ford forum.
>
> I came by to see if anyone had anything to say about the new mustang
> and about 70% of the posts are you wasting your time.
>
> so, since you're an expert, what would you recommend for an American
> low-end sport car/ daily driver?
>
> I own a '92 dodge shadow convertible, looking for something newer and
> faster
>
> Mike
>
> Mike Patterson
> Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
> "I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." -

Lily Tomlin
>
> --
> Posted via NewsDemon.com - Premium Uncensored Newsgroup Service
> ------->>>>>>http://www.NewsDemon.com<<<<<<------
> Unlimited Access, Anonymous Accounts, Uncensored Broadband Access



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome