is nazi fox official spokesman - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2005, 21:01   #1 (permalink)
gerald smith@impco.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
is nazi fox official spokesman

> I told the guy from Telus that I would officially inform the group
>to STOP *CEASE AND DESIST* communicating in anyway with this person.
>Hopfully they are in a good mood and up for some fun and shove a potato
>in his net hole for a day or two, but that's their call. I told him what
>I really wanted a cancellation on the posts with peoples email which is
>definately harassment. So please honor our (my) word and ignore this
>boob and they will take care of their end.


lmfao
so who made you king?
I declare that i am now official spokesman
u like fords
i dont like that opinion

i have reported this abuse to cox
i told them that I speak for the group
and will officially tell them to stop cease and desist from
communicating with you


hurc






  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-31-2005, 22:02   #2 (permalink)
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: is nazi fox official spokesman

You can declare anything you want... you will never be the "official"
anything.

I have a real feel for you now and it is a matter of time.... you are the
prick that left the Calgary training facility early one day and tried to
bang in a shift after you had already been paid eight hours for going to
school. That would make you the prick that kept me from leaving Calgary to
travel to Slave Lake at a reasonable time of day after a course. Ken had
some choice words for your sorry ass. We can pretty well figure it's you
since Universal is just down the street from the Calgary school.

WF is no more official spokesperson than anyone else... you, however, seem
to think you are above accepted practice. I still have plenty of opportunity
to visit Calgary..... keep looking over your shoulder.

FWIW... the lawyer is waiting for one statement that will turn his day into
a virtual windfall.... you have come real close but he wants your hienie.

<gerald smith@impco.com> wrote in message
news:9ttm41pkvo0s8jd6ego1ii30fhbtig436t@4ax.com...
> > I told the guy from Telus that I would officially inform the group
> >to STOP *CEASE AND DESIST* communicating in anyway with this person.
> >Hopfully they are in a good mood and up for some fun and shove a potato
> >in his net hole for a day or two, but that's their call. I told him what
> >I really wanted a cancellation on the posts with peoples email which is
> >definately harassment. So please honor our (my) word and ignore this
> >boob and they will take care of their end.

>
> lmfao
> so who made you king?
> I declare that i am now official spokesman
> u like fords
> i dont like that opinion
>
> i have reported this abuse to cox
> i told them that I speak for the group
> and will officially tell them to stop cease and desist from
> communicating with you
>
>
> hurc
>
>
>
>
>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 11:01   #3 (permalink)
gerald smith@impco.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: is nazi fox official spokesman

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 04:40:11 GMT, "Jim Warman"
<mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>You can declare anything you want... you will never be the "official"
>anything.
>
>I have a real feel for you now and it is a matter of time.... you are the
>prick that left the Calgary training facility early one day and tried to
>bang in a shift after you had already been paid eight hours for going to
>school. That would make you the prick that kept me from leaving Calgary to
>travel to Slave Lake at a reasonable time of day after a course. Ken had
>some choice words for your sorry ass. We can pretty well figure it's you
>since Universal is just down the street from the Calgary school.
>


ummmm
i am on salery
>WF is no more official spokesperson than anyone else... you, however, seem
>to think you are above accepted practice. I still have plenty of opportunity
>to visit Calgary..... keep looking over your shoulder.
>

i will
when i see ya i will keep my bum to the wall

lmfao
u go girl


hurc ast
>FWIW... the lawyer is waiting for one statement that will turn his day into
>a virtual windfall.... you have come real close but he wants your hienie.
>
><gerald smith@impco.com> wrote in message
>news:9ttm41pkvo0s8jd6ego1ii30fhbtig436t@4ax.com...
>> > I told the guy from Telus that I would officially inform the group
>> >to STOP *CEASE AND DESIST* communicating in anyway with this person.
>> >Hopfully they are in a good mood and up for some fun and shove a potato
>> >in his net hole for a day or two, but that's their call. I told him what
>> >I really wanted a cancellation on the posts with peoples email which is
>> >definately harassment. So please honor our (my) word and ignore this
>> >boob and they will take care of their end.

>>
>> lmfao
>> so who made you king?
>> I declare that i am now official spokesman
>> u like fords
>> i dont like that opinion
>>
>> i have reported this abuse to cox
>> i told them that I speak for the group
>> and will officially tell them to stop cease and desist from
>> communicating with you
>>
>>
>> hurc
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

>


  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 20:01   #4 (permalink)
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: is nazi fox official spokesman

I dunno... sounds like you been keepin' your bum against the sheep...


<gerald smith@impco.com> wrote in message
news:g1gq41dnvubke6u8j2dc10gngo1h2qevpg@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 04:40:11 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:
>
> >You can declare anything you want... you will never be the "official"
> >anything.
> >
> >I have a real feel for you now and it is a matter of time.... you are the
> >prick that left the Calgary training facility early one day and tried to
> >bang in a shift after you had already been paid eight hours for going to
> >school. That would make you the prick that kept me from leaving Calgary

to
> >travel to Slave Lake at a reasonable time of day after a course. Ken had
> >some choice words for your sorry ass. We can pretty well figure it's you
> >since Universal is just down the street from the Calgary school.
> >

>
> ummmm
> i am on salery
> >WF is no more official spokesperson than anyone else... you, however,

seem
> >to think you are above accepted practice. I still have plenty of

opportunity
> >to visit Calgary..... keep looking over your shoulder.
> >

> i will
> when i see ya i will keep my bum to the wall
>
> lmfao
> u go girl
>
>
> hurc ast
> >FWIW... the lawyer is waiting for one statement that will turn his day

into
> >a virtual windfall.... you have come real close but he wants your hienie.
> >
> ><gerald smith@impco.com> wrote in message
> >news:9ttm41pkvo0s8jd6ego1ii30fhbtig436t@4ax.com...
> >> > I told the guy from Telus that I would officially inform the group
> >> >to STOP *CEASE AND DESIST* communicating in anyway with this person.
> >> >Hopfully they are in a good mood and up for some fun and shove a

potato
> >> >in his net hole for a day or two, but that's their call. I told him

what
> >> >I really wanted a cancellation on the posts with peoples email which

is
> >> >definately harassment. So please honor our (my) word and ignore this
> >> >boob and they will take care of their end.
> >>
> >> lmfao
> >> so who made you king?
> >> I declare that i am now official spokesman
> >> u like fords
> >> i dont like that opinion
> >>
> >> i have reported this abuse to cox
> >> i told them that I speak for the group
> >> and will officially tell them to stop cease and desist from
> >> communicating with you
> >>
> >>
> >> hurc
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>
> >>

> >

>



  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 22:01   #5 (permalink)
gerald smith@impco.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: is nazi fox official spokesman

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:38:53 GMT, "Jim Warman"
<mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:

>I dunno... sounds like you been keepin' your bum against the sheep...
>
>

i love yo jim
u wanna see my pee pee ??


hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 23:01   #6 (permalink)
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: is nazi fox official spokesman

I didn't know they made a microscope that powerful....


<gerald smith@impco.com> wrote in message
news:h7bs41d22iu8ch2fe25mq7nsdjq7u0013c@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 03:38:53 GMT, "Jim Warman"
> <mechanic@tenalpsulet.net> wrote:
>
> >I dunno... sounds like you been keepin' your bum against the sheep...
> >
> >

> i love yo jim
> u wanna see my pee pee ??
>
>
> hurc ast



  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:51.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.