No long Jeep and Mustang guy :-( - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2005, 14:01   #1 (permalink)
Carl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
No long Jeep and Mustang guy :-(

I have always thought the perfect vehicle combination was a Jeep (Lifted
with big tires) and a Mustang 'vert. Well I recently bought my 99 'vert and
I all ready had a 91 Cherokee with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires. Came out this
morning, and what's not there? My freaking Cherokee! So now, it's just the
Mustang. :-(

Carl


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-17-2005, 14:01   #2 (permalink)
Wound Up
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: No long Jeep and Mustang guy :-(

Carl wrote:
> I have always thought the perfect vehicle combination was a Jeep (Lifted
> with big tires) and a Mustang 'vert. Well I recently bought my 99 'vert and
> I all ready had a 91 Cherokee with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires. Came out this
> morning, and what's not there? My freaking Cherokee! So now, it's just the
> Mustang. :-(
>


DAMN! And that lasted how long, a few days! I'd be so pissed.

Any real chance of recovering it? I would think so, given its
description. Good luck!


--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

AHPBBFM posting rules: http://tinyurl.com/ak694
AHPBBFM links page: http://tinyurl.com/a9qsx

Big Block is an Attitude

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 14:01   #3 (permalink)
Carl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: No long Jeep and Mustang guy :-(

Only a few days.. at least it wasn't the Mustang, since I just bought it.
The Cherokee is the SECOND car I've had stolen here in a short time period.
The last one was my 1993 Dodge Dynasty.. they found it stripped. This was
just before Thanksgiving. I'm sure the same will happen with my Cherokee.
:-(

Carl




"Wound Up" <none@your.disposal.ask.me> wrote in message
news:43A484A2.3040001@your.disposal.ask.me...
> Carl wrote:
>> I have always thought the perfect vehicle combination was a Jeep (Lifted
>> with big tires) and a Mustang 'vert. Well I recently bought my 99 'vert
>> and I all ready had a 91 Cherokee with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires. Came
>> out this morning, and what's not there? My freaking Cherokee! So now,
>> it's just the Mustang. :-(
>>

>
> DAMN! And that lasted how long, a few days! I'd be so pissed.
>
> Any real chance of recovering it? I would think so, given its
> description. Good luck!
>
>
> --
> Wound Up
> ThunderSnake #65
>
> AHPBBFM posting rules: http://tinyurl.com/ak694
> AHPBBFM links page: http://tinyurl.com/a9qsx
>
> Big Block is an Attitude
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 14:01   #4 (permalink)
J. Sprauer
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: No long Jeep and Mustang guy :-(

sorry to hear about that


"Carl" <carlsaiyed@REMOVE.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:8K-dnQdxAZp-HDnenZ2dnUVZ_vmdnZ2d@comcast.com...
> I have always thought the perfect vehicle combination was a Jeep (Lifted
> with big tires) and a Mustang 'vert. Well I recently bought my 99 'vert

and
> I all ready had a 91 Cherokee with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires. Came out

this
> morning, and what's not there? My freaking Cherokee! So now, it's just the
> Mustang. :-(
>
> Carl
>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 16:01   #5 (permalink)
Wound Up
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: No long Jeep and Mustang guy :-(

Carl wrote:
> Only a few days.. at least it wasn't the Mustang, since I just bought it.
> The Cherokee is the SECOND car I've had stolen here in a short time period.
> The last one was my 1993 Dodge Dynasty.. they found it stripped. This was
> just before Thanksgiving. I'm sure the same will happen with my Cherokee.
> :-(
>


Unbelievable!!! Two in two months. Truly sorry to hear that. I think
theft crime spikes during the holidays. Hope you can replace it reasonably.

Spike? He would know. Seems to make sense.

> Carl
>
>
>
>
> "Wound Up" <none@your.disposal.ask.me> wrote in message
> news:43A484A2.3040001@your.disposal.ask.me...
>
>>Carl wrote:
>>
>>>I have always thought the perfect vehicle combination was a Jeep (Lifted
>>>with big tires) and a Mustang 'vert. Well I recently bought my 99 'vert
>>>and I all ready had a 91 Cherokee with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires. Came
>>>out this morning, and what's not there? My freaking Cherokee! So now,
>>>it's just the Mustang. :-(
>>>

>>
>>DAMN! And that lasted how long, a few days! I'd be so pissed.
>>
>>Any real chance of recovering it? I would think so, given its
>>description. Good luck!
>>
>>
>>--
>>Wound Up
>>ThunderSnake #65
>>
>>AHPBBFM posting rules: http://tinyurl.com/ak694
>>AHPBBFM links page: http://tinyurl.com/a9qsx
>>
>>Big Block is an Attitude
>>

>
>
>



--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

AHPBBFM posting rules: http://tinyurl.com/ak694
AHPBBFM links page: http://tinyurl.com/a9qsx

Big Block is an Attitude

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 20:01   #6 (permalink)
Richard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: No long Jeep and Mustang guy :-(

Boy, you must live in one tough neighborhood!

--
Richard

'94 GT 'vert
Under Drive Pulleys
Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit
High Stall Torque Converter
4:10 Gears
Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded)
FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
FRPP M5400-A Suspension
Laser Red

"Carl" <carlsaiyed@REMOVE.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H4Sdnc1xHunKGjnenZ2dnUVZ_tednZ2d@comcast.com...
> Only a few days.. at least it wasn't the Mustang, since I just bought it.
> The Cherokee is the SECOND car I've had stolen here in a short time

period.
> The last one was my 1993 Dodge Dynasty.. they found it stripped. This was
> just before Thanksgiving. I'm sure the same will happen with my Cherokee.
> :-(
>
> Carl
>
>
>
>
> "Wound Up" <none@your.disposal.ask.me> wrote in message
> news:43A484A2.3040001@your.disposal.ask.me...
> > Carl wrote:
> >> I have always thought the perfect vehicle combination was a Jeep

(Lifted
> >> with big tires) and a Mustang 'vert. Well I recently bought my 99 'vert
> >> and I all ready had a 91 Cherokee with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires. Came
> >> out this morning, and what's not there? My freaking Cherokee! So now,
> >> it's just the Mustang. :-(
> >>

> >
> > DAMN! And that lasted how long, a few days! I'd be so pissed.
> >
> > Any real chance of recovering it? I would think so, given its
> > description. Good luck!
> >
> >
> > --
> > Wound Up
> > ThunderSnake #65
> >
> > AHPBBFM posting rules: http://tinyurl.com/ak694
> > AHPBBFM links page: http://tinyurl.com/a9qsx
> >
> > Big Block is an Attitude
> >

>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 20:01   #7 (permalink)
Carl
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
UPDATE!!

They found my Jeep, it was involved in a high speed pursuit. The driver
crashed it into a telephone pole, totaling the car. All three suspects were
injurted an apprehended. The tow company charged me $300 for impound fees
and to take the truck to the junkyard. What a freaking ripoff.

How do I go about sueing these jerks for the loss of my vehicle, and all the
expenses that go with it?

Carl

"Richard" <r-manders@shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:uX4pf.129956$ki.16216@pd7tw2no...
> Boy, you must live in one tough neighborhood!
>
> --
> Richard
>
> '94 GT 'vert
> Under Drive Pulleys
> Transgo HD2 Reprogramming Kit
> High Stall Torque Converter
> 4:10 Gears
> Gripp Sub Frame Connectors (welded)
> FRPP Aluminum Drive shaft
> FRPP M5400-A Suspension
> Laser Red
>
> "Carl" <carlsaiyed@REMOVE.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:H4Sdnc1xHunKGjnenZ2dnUVZ_tednZ2d@comcast.com...
>> Only a few days.. at least it wasn't the Mustang, since I just bought it.
>> The Cherokee is the SECOND car I've had stolen here in a short time

> period.
>> The last one was my 1993 Dodge Dynasty.. they found it stripped. This was
>> just before Thanksgiving. I'm sure the same will happen with my Cherokee.
>> :-(
>>
>> Carl
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Wound Up" <none@your.disposal.ask.me> wrote in message
>> news:43A484A2.3040001@your.disposal.ask.me...
>> > Carl wrote:
>> >> I have always thought the perfect vehicle combination was a Jeep

> (Lifted
>> >> with big tires) and a Mustang 'vert. Well I recently bought my 99
>> >> 'vert
>> >> and I all ready had a 91 Cherokee with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires. Came
>> >> out this morning, and what's not there? My freaking Cherokee! So now,
>> >> it's just the Mustang. :-(
>> >>
>> >
>> > DAMN! And that lasted how long, a few days! I'd be so pissed.
>> >
>> > Any real chance of recovering it? I would think so, given its
>> > description. Good luck!
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > Wound Up
>> > ThunderSnake #65
>> >
>> > AHPBBFM posting rules: http://tinyurl.com/ak694
>> > AHPBBFM links page: http://tinyurl.com/a9qsx
>> >
>> > Big Block is an Attitude
>> >

>>
>>

>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 21:01   #8 (permalink)
66 6F HCS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATE!!


"Carl" <carlsaiyed@REMOVE.hotmail.com> wrote
> How do I go about sueing these jerks for the loss of my vehicle, and all
> the expenses that go with it?


Not sure how it works, but Grand Theft Auto, evading, resisting arrest,
reckless driving, etc, etc, etc (they could go on for a mile) are some
pretty hefty charges, and I would assume restitution will be part of the
deal. You HAVE to contact the DA!! HOPEFULLY you'll end up talking to the
judge and/or jury when it all comes around too.
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289
'68 Ranchero 500 302
'69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W
ThunderSnake #57
http://home.comcast.net/~vanguard92/


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 21:01   #9 (permalink)
.boB
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: UPDATE!!

Carl wrote:

> They found my Jeep, it was involved in a high speed pursuit. The driver
> crashed it into a telephone pole, totaling the car. All three suspects were
> injurted an apprehended. The tow company charged me $300 for impound fees
> and to take the truck to the junkyard. What a freaking ripoff.
>
> How do I go about sueing these jerks for the loss of my vehicle, and all the
> expenses that go with it?



Good luck. These dirtbags don't have any assets, so suing them would be
pointless. If you don't have comprehensive insurance, that won't help. But the
dirtbags could have a car insurance policy. In which case, it may cover any vehicle
they may be driving. But there's probably a clause in there that says you're not
covered during the comission of a crime.

Go to all their court hearings and make sure the judge and jury know how much
hassle and heartbreak these dirtbags have caused. They'll probably walk anyway,
though.

Go to their hospital room and spit on them.

--
..boB
On Order: 2006 FXDI, Red.
1997 HD FXDWG - Turbocharged Stolen 11/26/05 in Denver
1HD1GEL10VY3200010 CO License J5822Z
2001 Dodge Dakota QC 5.9/4x4/3.92
1966 Mustang Coupe - Daily Driver
1965 FFR Cobra - 427W EFI, Damn Fast.

  Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 23:01   #10 (permalink)
351CJ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: No long Jeep and Mustang guy :-(

Sounds like you need to MOVE!



"Carl" <carlsaiyed@REMOVE.hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H4Sdnc1xHunKGjnenZ2dnUVZ_tednZ2d@comcast.com...
> Only a few days.. at least it wasn't the Mustang, since I just bought it.
> The Cherokee is the SECOND car I've had stolen here in a short time
> period. The last one was my 1993 Dodge Dynasty.. they found it stripped.
> This was just before Thanksgiving. I'm sure the same will happen with my
> Cherokee. :-(
>
> Carl
>
>
>
>
> "Wound Up" <none@your.disposal.ask.me> wrote in message
> news:43A484A2.3040001@your.disposal.ask.me...
>> Carl wrote:
>>> I have always thought the perfect vehicle combination was a Jeep (Lifted
>>> with big tires) and a Mustang 'vert. Well I recently bought my 99 'vert
>>> and I all ready had a 91 Cherokee with a 3.5" lift and 31" tires. Came
>>> out this morning, and what's not there? My freaking Cherokee! So now,
>>> it's just the Mustang. :-(
>>>

>>
>> DAMN! And that lasted how long, a few days! I'd be so pissed.
>>
>> Any real chance of recovering it? I would think so, given its
>> description. Good luck!
>>
>>
>> --
>> Wound Up
>> ThunderSnake #65
>>
>> AHPBBFM posting rules: http://tinyurl.com/ak694
>> AHPBBFM links page: http://tinyurl.com/a9qsx
>>
>> Big Block is an Attitude
>>

>
>



  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:34.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.