no option comes out of closet - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2005, 22:01   #1 (permalink)
maryhartman@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
no option comes out of closet

On 15 Jun 2005 18:21:13 -0700, NoOption5L@aol.com wrote:

>>Hurc wrote:

>
>> >And, last but not least, why don't people pull over and/or stop when
>> >an ambulance or police car approaches? What if it was their family or
>> >friends inside the ambulance, or the police cruiser rushing to save a
>> >family member in trouble?

>
>> hey foctard
>> when has a cop ever helped you?,

>
>> lmfao

>
>> hurc ast

>
>Blow me.
>
>Patrick
>'93 Cobra



lmfao

sorry pat
i dont do faggot pigboys

lmfao
h
u
r
c

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-16-2005, 06:01   #2 (permalink)
dwight
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: no option comes out of closet

> On 15 Jun 2005 18:21:13 -0700, NoOption5L@aol.com wrote:
>
>>>Hurc wrote:

>>
>>> >And, last but not least, why don't people pull over and/or stop when
>>> >an ambulance or police car approaches? What if it was their family or
>>> >friends inside the ambulance, or the police cruiser rushing to save a
>>> >family member in trouble?

>>
>>> hey foctard
>>> when has a cop ever helped you?,

>>
>>> lmfao

>>
>>> hurc ast

>>
>>Blow me.
>>
>>Patrick
>>'93 Cobra


Perfect response.

dwight


  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 08:01   #3 (permalink)
D.K.R.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: no option comes out of closet

I disagree. Considering the only reason he posts is out of some juvenile
need for attention, the perfect response to hurc is no response at all.


dwight wrote:

>
> Perfect response.
>
> dwight
>
>

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 08:01   #4 (permalink)
Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: no option comes out of closet

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:54:20 GMT, "D.K.R."
<stigremovethisnasty@gmail.com> wrote:

>I disagree. Considering the only reason he posts is out of some juvenile
>need for attention, the perfect response to hurc is no response at all.


So the reason for your response was...?
>
>
>dwight wrote:
>
>>
>> Perfect response.
>>
>> dwight
>>
>>


  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 16:01   #5 (permalink)
dwight
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: no option comes out of closet

"Kenshlock de la Fehrêtte" <slapsableschubbyface@forever> wrote in message
news:k4u2b1p9bvo13bda5ctjlao07v22t6l12k@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:54:20 GMT, "D.K.R."
> <stigremovethisnasty@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I disagree. Considering the only reason he posts is out of some juvenile
>>need for attention, the perfect response to hurc is no response at all.

>
> So the reason for your response was...?


He was fishing for you.

dwight


  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 18:01   #6 (permalink)
NoOption5L@aol.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: no option comes out of closet

herc@yahoo.com wrote:
> On 15 Jun 2005 18:21:13 -0700, NoOption5L@aol.com wrote:


> >>Hurc wrote:


> lmfao


> sorry pat
> i dont do faggot pigboys


Herc,

Blow me, again.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 19:01   #7 (permalink)
aceinthehole@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: no option comes out of closet

On 16 Jun 2005 16:01:10 -0700, NoOption5L@aol.com wrote:

>herc@yahoo.com wrote:
>> On 15 Jun 2005 18:21:13 -0700, NoOption5L@aol.com wrote:

>
>> >>Hurc wrote:

>
>> lmfao

>
>> sorry pat
>> i dont do faggot pigboys

>
>Herc,
>
>Blow me, again.
>
>Patrick
>'93 Cobra


sorry
i dont do pigboys pat
go see spongebob

hurc
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 20:01   #8 (permalink)
Brian
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: no option comes out of closet


<maryhartman@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:der1b1h949buotdo6v66vpd6m5fiv5lo1a@4ax.com...
> On 15 Jun 2005 18:21:13 -0700, NoOption5L@aol.com wrote:


>>
>>Blow me.
>>
>>Patrick
>>'93 Cobra

>
>
> lmfao
>
> sorry pat
> i dont do faggot pigboys
>
> lmfao
> h
> u
> r
> c
>


Hah. Just regular boys. So what's your real name Hurc?


  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 21:01   #9 (permalink)
NoOption5L@aol.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: no option comes out of closet

> >herc@yahoo.com wrote:
> >> On 15 Jun 2005 18:21:13 -0700, NoOption5L@aol.com wrote:


> > Blow me.


> >> >>Hurc wrote:


> >> sorry pat
> >> i dont do faggot pigboys


> >Herc,


> >Blow me, again.


> sorry
> i dont do pigboys pat
> go see spongebob


Herc,

You're not kidding anyone. Everyone knows you're a fag that sucks.

Ohhhooo... work it, Hercy... you're very skilled with your tongue.

Patrick
'93 Cobra

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 21:01   #10 (permalink)
William Claude Dukenfield
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Hurc Ass

PLEASE

Do not respond to it, or it's ilk.

IGNORE it and it will go away.

He lives for attention, and like Mab, it will die when it is no longer
believed in.

Let this return to Mustangs.

Please.

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 13:00.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.