OT Gory crash pic (is this fake?) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2005, 08:01   #1 (permalink)
unixzip@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OT Gory crash pic (is this fake?)

Don't open link if you are sensitive.

I'm just curious if this kind of tragedy can really happen?
Aren't these cars full of carbon shell and steel cages that supposedly
can't be easily penetrated. I think this photo is fake but still maybe
someone knows more about this pic.

Link: http://www.stilemedia.com/?id=995a0

Thanks
Ron

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-14-2005, 09:01   #2 (permalink)
Large Farva
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT Gory crash pic (is this fake?)

No that is NOT fake. That is Alex Zanardi's crash where he lost both of his
legs. I have some other pictures of it, one after the car came to rest and
you can he him sitting there (nothing left but the seat) and his legs are
just gone. Carbon fiber is no match for a spear of an Indy car going 220
mph. Think also about Tony Renna's crash where his tub was cut in half when
his car went airbourne and went over the fence and into a pole at full
speed. I haven't seen the pictures but I read it was also gruesome, he was
basically cut in half.

So yes, it can happen. Here's another example that was almost like Zanardi's
but not nearly as bad:
http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v...00_crash07.jpg



<unixzip@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1126704873.024396.275010@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Don't open link if you are sensitive.
>
> I'm just curious if this kind of tragedy can really happen?
> Aren't these cars full of carbon shell and steel cages that supposedly
> can't be easily penetrated. I think this photo is fake but still maybe
> someone knows more about this pic.
>
> Link: http://www.stilemedia.com/?id=995a0
>
> Thanks
> Ron
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 23:01   #3 (permalink)
AGuyNamedSteve
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT Gory crash pic (is this fake?)

....and you may not want to open this at work. Although the picture
itself is no big deal, but all the things happening on the outside edges
could become an issue.

Steve
72 Skylark Custom455

unixzip@yahoo.com wrote:
> Don't open link if you are sensitive.
>
> I'm just curious if this kind of tragedy can really happen?
> Aren't these cars full of carbon shell and steel cages that supposedly
> can't be easily penetrated. I think this photo is fake but still maybe
> someone knows more about this pic.
>
> Link: http://www.stilemedia.com/?id=995a0
>
> Thanks
> Ron
>

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 22:01   #4 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT Gory crash pic (is this fake?)

AGuyNamedSteve wrote:
> ...and you may not want to open this at work. Although the picture
> itself is no big deal, but all the things happening on the outside edges
> could become an issue.
>
> Steve
> 72 Skylark Custom455
>


No shit. The OP needs to learn about pr0n warnings.

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 10:01   #5 (permalink)
unixzip@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT Gory crash pic (is this fake?)

SORRY. I removed the post just now. I didn't know the website would
attach all the other crap when I said "mail picture". It did come from
adult site but they do have some interesting "non adult" pic section I
sometimes look at.

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2005, 22:01   #6 (permalink)
Large Farva
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT Gory crash pic (is this fake?)

You can do a Google image search for Alex Zanardi crash and bring up some
eerily high resolution pictures of the crash.


<unixzip@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1126882526.527504.68630@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> SORRY. I removed the post just now. I didn't know the website would
> attach all the other crap when I said "mail picture". It did come from
> adult site but they do have some interesting "non adult" pic section I
> sometimes look at.
>



  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:26.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.