OT: Helluva driver! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2005, 19:01   #1 (permalink)
Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OT: Helluva driver!


http://media.putfile.com/two94

Bob
'03 Cobra coupe


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-24-2005, 20:01   #2 (permalink)
66 6F HCS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Helluva driver!


"Bob" <nimby1_notspamm_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:e_mZe.3295$oc.2474@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
> http://media.putfile.com/two94
>
> Bob
> '03 Cobra coupe


Holy crap! How fast you think he was going? 50?
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289
'68 Ranchero 500 302
'69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W
ThunderSnake #57
http://home.comcast.net/~vanguard92/


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 20:01   #3 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Helluva driver!

66 6F HCS wrote:
> "Bob" <nimby1_notspamm_@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> news:e_mZe.3295$oc.2474@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net...
>
>>http://media.putfile.com/two94
>>
>>Bob
>>'03 Cobra coupe

>
>
> Holy crap! How fast you think he was going? 50?



Does it matter? He WENT AROUND A CURVE!!!!!111 WTF???

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 17:01   #4 (permalink)
66 6F HCS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Helluva driver!


"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote
> 66 6F HCS wrote:
>> Holy crap! How fast you think he was going? 50?

>
>
> Does it matter? He WENT AROUND A CURVE!!!!!111 WTF???


LMAO!! You have the right of that!
--
Scott W.
'66 HCS Mustang 289
'68 Ranchero 500 302
'69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W
ThunderSnake #57
http://home.comcast.net/~vanguard92/


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 19:01   #5 (permalink)
Michael Johnson, PE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Helluva driver!

66 6F HCS wrote:
> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote
>> 66 6F HCS wrote:
>>> Holy crap! How fast you think he was going? 50?

>>
>> Does it matter? He WENT AROUND A CURVE!!!!!111 WTF???

>
> LMAO!! You have the right of that!


Damn, that was impressive! He didn't show even the slightest loss of
control.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 20:01   #6 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Helluva driver!

Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
> 66 6F HCS wrote:
>
>> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote
>>
>>> 66 6F HCS wrote:
>>>
>>>> Holy crap! How fast you think he was going? 50?
>>>
>>>
>>> Does it matter? He WENT AROUND A CURVE!!!!!111 WTF???

>>
>>
>> LMAO!! You have the right of that!

>
>
> Damn, that was impressive! He didn't show even the slightest loss of
> control.



Now, if the soccer mom down the street did that in her Suburban
while talking on the fone, would you say the same thing?? LOL!

--

"Gullible is a misdemeanor - stupid is a felony...
clueless gets you committed..." - JG
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 20:01   #7 (permalink)
Michael Johnson, PE
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Helluva driver!

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
> Michael Johnson, PE wrote:
>> 66 6F HCS wrote:
>>
>>> "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote
>>>
>>>> 66 6F HCS wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Holy crap! How fast you think he was going? 50?
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Does it matter? He WENT AROUND A CURVE!!!!!111 WTF???
>>>
>>>
>>> LMAO!! You have the right of that!

>>
>>
>> Damn, that was impressive! He didn't show even the slightest loss of
>> control.

>
>
> Now, if the soccer mom down the street did that in her Suburban
> while talking on the fone, would you say the same thing?? LOL!


Only if she was putting on eye liner too. ;)
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 23:01   #8 (permalink)
Richard
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Helluva driver!


"Michael Johnson, PE" <cds@erols.com> wrote in message
news:396dncLwoMoG0areRVn-2w@giganews.com...
> 66 6F HCS wrote:
> > "WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote
> >> 66 6F HCS wrote:
> >>> Holy crap! How fast you think he was going? 50?
> >>
> >> Does it matter? He WENT AROUND A CURVE!!!!!111 WTF???

> >
> > LMAO!! You have the right of that!

>
> Damn, that was impressive! He didn't show even the slightest loss of
> control.


Was that deliberate? How and the hell do you practice driving like that?
Impressive is an understatement.

--
Richard


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:06.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.