OT: Muscle Car Quiz - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2005, 17:01   #1 (permalink)
Joe
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
OT: Muscle Car Quiz

http://www.funtrivia.com/quizdetails.cfm?quiz=99587

My score: 80
I missed the top of the line '73/'74 TransAm/Formula engine and the Big
Bad AMX...

Joe
Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-23-2005, 20:01   #2 (permalink)
AGuyNamedSteve
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT: Muscle Car Quiz

The 65 Buick GS, although referred to as a 400, had a 401 cubic inch
engine. But I get where they were going with the question.

I would love to find an Formula 455SD! Make mine a 4 spd.

Steve
72 Skylark Custom455

Joe wrote:
> http://www.funtrivia.com/quizdetails.cfm?quiz=99587
>
> My score: 80
> I missed the top of the line '73/'74 TransAm/Formula engine and the Big
> Bad AMX...
>
> Joe
> Calypso Green '93 5.0 LX AOD hatch with a few goodies
> Black '03 Dakota 5.9 R/T CC

  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 20:01   #3 (permalink)
The other Donald
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT: Muscle Car Quiz


"AGuyNamedSteve" <seeverist@GS455.earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:UPp0e.2960$H06.2328@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> The 65 Buick GS, although referred to as a 400, had a 401 cubic inch
> engine. But I get where they were going with the question.
>
> I would love to find an Formula 455SD! Make mine a 4 spd.


I was staring at one and drooling while driving on Kuykendahl Road in
Houston, when the guy in front of me made a sudden stop. I drove the nose of
my IROC under his rear bumper.

Lucerne Blue (or thereabouts) with SD 455 on the shaker.

You may find this of interest:
http://www.carsearch.com/766671.htm

Sorry, but no pictures.

--
-Donald in Austin


  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 19:01   #4 (permalink)
Merc
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT: Muscle Car Quiz

I got 9 out of 10.


"The other Donald" <the_donald_13@yeehaw8.com> wrote in message
news:h1q0e.37792$8D.4314@tornado.texas.rr.com...
>
> "AGuyNamedSteve" <seeverist@GS455.earthlink.net> wrote in message
> news:UPp0e.2960$H06.2328@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> > The 65 Buick GS, although referred to as a 400, had a 401 cubic inch
> > engine. But I get where they were going with the question.
> >
> > I would love to find an Formula 455SD! Make mine a 4 spd.

>
> I was staring at one and drooling while driving on Kuykendahl Road in
> Houston, when the guy in front of me made a sudden stop. I drove the nose

of
> my IROC under his rear bumper.
>
> Lucerne Blue (or thereabouts) with SD 455 on the shaker.
>
> You may find this of interest:
> http://www.carsearch.com/766671.htm
>
> Sorry, but no pictures.
>
> --
> -Donald in Austin
>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 19:01   #5 (permalink)
CobraJet
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: OT: Muscle Car Quiz

In article <09K0e.105980$fc4.81246@edtnps89>, Merc
<mach1muscle@hotmail.cam> wrote:

> I got 9 out of 10.


Oh yeah? Oh yeah? Well, I wrote the quiz.
>
>
> "The other Donald" <the_donald_13@yeehaw8.com> wrote in message
> news:h1q0e.37792$8D.4314@tornado.texas.rr.com...
> >
> > "AGuyNamedSteve" <seeverist@GS455.earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > news:UPp0e.2960$H06.2328@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net...
> > > The 65 Buick GS, although referred to as a 400, had a 401 cubic inch
> > > engine. But I get where they were going with the question.
> > >
> > > I would love to find an Formula 455SD! Make mine a 4 spd.

> >
> > I was staring at one and drooling while driving on Kuykendahl Road in
> > Houston, when the guy in front of me made a sudden stop. I drove the nose

> of
> > my IROC under his rear bumper.
> >
> > Lucerne Blue (or thereabouts) with SD 455 on the shaker.
> >
> > You may find this of interest:
> > http://www.carsearch.com/766671.htm
> >
> > Sorry, but no pictures.
> >
> > --
> > -Donald in Austin
> >
> >

>
>


--
CobraJet
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:39.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.