For Sale: Low-Mileage, Original 4-Door Fox
- 1983 Ford LTD (the small LTD that sits on a Fox chassis)
- 72,000 original miles (most has been highway miles)
- former New Mexico car, has spent last 3 years in Florida
- 3.8 V6 (still runs great... original head gaskets are hanging in
- 4-speed/OD automatic transmission (fluid has been routinely serviced)
- A/C (blows nice and cold)
- crank windows (low-option car)
- still has original light blue paint/no rust!
- aluminum 10-hole factory Mustang wheels/new 50-series tires
- lightly tinted windows
- JVC stereo/CD player
Excellent hot rod material... just add a V8 for a real sleeper!
Price...? I haven't even thought about a price. I won't give it away,
but keep in mind my biggest priority is to sell it to an enthusiast who
will add the V8 and turn it into a street machine.
Note: car is in good, but not perfect shape.
If interested, respond to this post and I will answer your questions
and send pics if requested.