Toronto...is Hell - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2005, 15:01   #1 (permalink)
RichA
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Toronto...is Hell

Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!

Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.
-Rich
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-22-2005, 15:01   #2 (permalink)
Thashvin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Toronto...is Hell

Columbus, OH is worse....82 on Tuesday....forecast for Sunday...rain and
snow showers!
TC
"RichA" <none@none.com> wrote in message
news:56oi619pnrs5ria2sdtggp2d8rdrgat62k@4ax.com...
> Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!
>
> Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.
> -Rich



  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 16:01   #3 (permalink)
omarsimms25793@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Toronto...is Hell

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:39:18 -0400, RichA <none@none.com> wrote:

>Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!
>
>Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.
>-Rich



who cares

lmfao


hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 17:01   #4 (permalink)
Garth Almgren
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Toronto...is Hell

Around 4/22/2005 1:39 PM, RichA wrote:

> Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!
>
> Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.


If anyone reading this happens to live in California, please A) remember
that it is _always_ 40 degrees and raining here in Western Washington,
and B) disregard the following:


Currently in Seattle: A nearly perfect 72F and very sunny. :P

Except for Sunday, it'll be upper 60s low 70s through at least mid week
here... Normal seasonal temperatures for this week should be somewhere
in the mid 50s to 60, so I'm not complaining.


--
/ Garth - '83 GL V6stang Hatch <Former MW #7> \
| My V6stang: http://www.v6stang.com/v6stang |
| RAMFM Merchandise: http://www.cafeshops.com/ramfm |
\ Mail pgp@v6stang.com for secure reply information /
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 17:01   #5 (permalink)
RichA
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Toronto...is Hell

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:32:48 GMT, omarsimms25793@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:39:18 -0400, RichA <none@none.com> wrote:
>
>>Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!
>>
>>Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.
>>-Rich

>
>
>who cares


Allah cares.
-Rich
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 19:01   #6 (permalink)
baywatch 904133@yahool.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Toronto...is Hell

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 19:15:13 -0400, RichA <none@none.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 22:32:48 GMT, omarsimms25793@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 16:39:18 -0400, RichA <none@none.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!
>>>
>>>Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.
>>>-Rich

>>
>>
>>who cares

>
>Allah cares.
>-Rich



whos allah??
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 19:01   #7 (permalink)
Gill
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Toronto...is Hell

Garth Almgren wrote:
> Around 4/22/2005 1:39 PM, RichA wrote:
>
>> Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!
>>
>> Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.

>
>
> If anyone reading this happens to live in California, please A) remember
> that it is _always_ 40 degrees and raining here in Western Washington,
> and B) disregard the following:
>
>
> Currently in Seattle: A nearly perfect 72F and very sunny. :P
>
> Except for Sunday, it'll be upper 60s low 70s through at least mid week
> here... Normal seasonal temperatures for this week should be somewhere
> in the mid 50s to 60, so I'm not complaining.
>
>

Oh horse mudooldle, believe me, californians don't care about the
weather up here. It's all the dirt bags from Riverside county who all
think it's OK to make their meth up here. To them, stay in Fontana, it
is futile to escape!

--
Tropic Green Y2K 5 Speed Mustang GT
With Bits and Pieces
http://tinyurl.com/3w3sv
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 23:01   #8 (permalink)
AGuyNamedSteve
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Toronto...is Hell



Garth Almgren wrote:
> Around 4/22/2005 1:39 PM, RichA wrote:
>
>> Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!
>>
>> Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.

>
>
> If anyone reading this happens to live in California, please A) remember
> that it is _always_ 40 degrees and raining here in Western Washington,
> and B) disregard the following:
>
>
> Currently in Seattle: A nearly perfect 72F and very sunny. :P
>
> Except for Sunday, it'll be upper 60s low 70s through at least mid week
> here... Normal seasonal temperatures for this week should be somewhere
> in the mid 50s to 60, so I'm not complaining.
>
>

All the Californians have already come here for the beautiful green of
the state, raised the property values to insane levels, then left
because it rains all the time. They're down in Arizona now - central
area around Prescott and Sedona.

Steve
71 Skylark Custom455
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 07:01   #9 (permalink)
JohnR66
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Toronto...is Hell

"Thashvin" <muckatira-karumb.1@osu.edu> wrote in message
news:d4bpdk$90n$1@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu...
> Columbus, OH is worse....82 on Tuesday....forecast for Sunday...rain and
> snow showers!
> TC
> "RichA" <none@none.com> wrote in message
> news:56oi619pnrs5ria2sdtggp2d8rdrgat62k@4ax.com...
>> Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!
>>
>> Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.
>> -Rich

>
>

I'm in SW Ohio, and like you, enjoyed 80 Deg sunny weather last week. I look
out my window right now (10:00am) and it is snowing with a light coating on
the ground!
John


  Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2005, 16:01   #10 (permalink)
RichA
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Toronto...is Hell

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 13:49:01 GMT, "JohnR66" <nospam@att.net> wrote:

>"Thashvin" <muckatira-karumb.1@osu.edu> wrote in message
>news:d4bpdk$90n$1@charm.magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu...
>> Columbus, OH is worse....82 on Tuesday....forecast for Sunday...rain and
>> snow showers!
>> TC
>> "RichA" <none@none.com> wrote in message
>> news:56oi619pnrs5ria2sdtggp2d8rdrgat62k@4ax.com...
>>> Forecast for Sat. Wet snow?!?!?!
>>>
>>> Last Saturday, 68 deg. and sunny.
>>> -Rich

>>
>>

>I'm in SW Ohio, and like you, enjoyed 80 Deg sunny weather last week. I look
>out my window right now (10:00am) and it is snowing with a light coating on
>the ground!
>John
>


Typical last gasp of winter.
-Rich
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:27.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.