warman and i prosper - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-05, 05:01 PM
slimestickland34@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
warman and i prosper

oil went up
good news for me and jim warman
alberta rules


OIL BOOM

H
U
R
C
A
S
T



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-05, 11:01 PM
TJ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
warman and i prosper

> oil went up
> good news for me and jim warman
> alberta rules


Oil prices have little effect on the wages of a lube jockey at the
local quick lube drive through there hurcy, so how is this good news
for you? Oil could hit $100bbl and it won't be any more benifical to
a simple lowly lube jockey.. It will only make the cost of living
totally unbearable for you in this economy.

So perhaps it's a good thing city council is reducing bus pass prices
for people with low incomes. Guess that means you'll still be able to
get around right?
 
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-30-05, 06:01 PM
slimestickland34@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: warman and i prosper

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:34:12 GMT, TJ <tj@spam.com> wrote:

>> oil went up
>> good news for me and jim warman
>> alberta rules

>
> Oil prices have little effect on the wages of a lube jockey at the
> local quick lube drive through there hurcy, so how is this good news
> for you? Oil could hit $100bbl and it won't be any more benifical to
> a simple lowly lube jockey.. It will only make the cost of living
> totally unbearable for you in this economy.
>

LMFAO
welfare goes up
alberta is debt free and no tax
how ya figure
good times people prosper
ya retard





> So perhaps it's a good thing city council is reducing bus pass prices
> for people with low incomes. Guess that means you'll still be able to
> get around right?


perhaps u can go to school
maybe brush up on impedence
LMFAO
h
u
r
c
a
s
t

 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-02-05, 01:01 AM
Brian
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: warman and i prosper


<slimestickland34@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:lkt8c197batb2mn3e7jjg1dvgbkjtcetpd@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:34:12 GMT, TJ <tj@spam.com> wrote:
>
>>> oil went up
>>> good news for me and jim warman
>>> alberta rules

>>
>> Oil prices have little effect on the wages of a lube jockey at the
>> local quick lube drive through there hurcy, so how is this good news
>> for you? Oil could hit $100bbl and it won't be any more benifical to
>> a simple lowly lube jockey.. It will only make the cost of living
>> totally unbearable for you in this economy.
>>

> LMFAO
> welfare goes up
> alberta is debt free and no tax
> how ya figure
> good times people prosper
> ya retard
>


Maybe you can afford a decent spell checker with the extra money!! Then,
enroll yourself in some sort of sterilty program to prevent you from
reproducing! Now if you have enough money left, get your teeth straightened
and get a new paint job for that shitty 75 Chevy station wagon you drive!!
Let me know how it works out Charley! "LMAO"


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome