What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2005, 08:01   #1 (permalink)
MP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W?

What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W? Find out at:

http://Ford-Mustang.blogspot.com/

Updated daily with old, new, and future Mustang info!
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-23-2005, 13:01   #2 (permalink)
Backyard Mechanic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W?

MP opined in news:aOydnY_pja4xFtzfRVn-ig@comcast.com:

> What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W? Find out at:
>
> http://Ford-Mustang.blogspot.com/
>
> Updated daily with old, new, and future Mustang info!
>


49 cubic inches?

--
- Yes, I'm a crusty old geezer curmudgeon.. deal with it! -
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 17:01   #3 (permalink)
66 6F HCS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W?


"Backyard Mechanic" <pettyfog@Yaywho.com> wrote in message
news:Xns962296C4DB889BkMch6d@207.115.63.158...
> MP opined in news:aOydnY_pja4xFtzfRVn-ig@comcast.com:
>
>> What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W? Find out at:
>>
>> http://Ford-Mustang.blogspot.com/
>>
>> Updated daily with old, new, and future Mustang info!
>>

>
> 49 cubic inches?


LMAO! Or how bout, just ask here??
--
Scott W.
'66 Mustang HCS 289
'68 Ranchero 500 302
'69 Mustang Sportsroof 351W
ThunderSnake #57


  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 17:01   #4 (permalink)
WraithCobra
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W?

They're spamming here so I've been spamming their blog site.
--
Mike
Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe
---

66 6F HCS wrote:
> "Backyard Mechanic" <pettyfog@Yaywho.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns962296C4DB889BkMch6d@207.115.63.158...
>> MP opined in news:aOydnY_pja4xFtzfRVn-ig@comcast.com:
>>
>>> What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W? Find out at:
>>>
>>> http://Ford-Mustang.blogspot.com/
>>>
>>> Updated daily with old, new, and future Mustang info!
>>>

>>
>> 49 cubic inches?

>
> LMAO! Or how bout, just ask here??



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 18:01   #5 (permalink)
Chief Wiggum
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
What's the difference between an asshole and a spammer ?

An asshole serves a useful function :)


"WraithCobra" <wraithgt@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3aef7fF6a7a61U1@individual.net...
> They're spamming here so I've been spamming their blog site.
> --
> Mike
> Silver 10th Anniversary Cobra Coupe
> ---
>
> 66 6F HCS wrote:
>> "Backyard Mechanic" <pettyfog@Yaywho.com> wrote in message
>> news:Xns962296C4DB889BkMch6d@207.115.63.158...
>>> MP opined in news:aOydnY_pja4xFtzfRVn-ig@comcast.com:
>>>
>>>> What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W? Find out at:
>>>>
>>>> http://Ford-Mustang.blogspot.com/
>>>>
>>>> Updated daily with old, new, and future Mustang info!
>>>>
>>>
>>> 49 cubic inches?

>>
>> LMAO! Or how bout, just ask here??

>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 21:01   #6 (permalink)
mindy5734@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: What's the difference between an asshole and a spammer ?

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:16:02 -0800, "Chief Wiggum" <spam@hormel.com>
wrote:

>An asshole serves a useful function :)
>
>
>

so you are saying you are a faggot

lmfao
dumb yankee

hurc ast
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:01   #7 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W?

MP wrote:
> What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W? Find out at:
>
> http://Ford-Mustang.blogspot.com/
>
> Updated daily with old, new, and future Mustang info!



You're on the short road to comcast abuse spamwad
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:01   #8 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: What's the difference between an asshole and a spammer ?

mindy5734@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:16:02 -0800, "Chief Wiggum" <spam@hormel.com>
> wrote:
>
>
>>An asshole serves a useful function :)
>>
>>
>>

>
> so you are saying you are a faggot
>
> lmfao
> dumb yankee
>
> hurc ast



Are you really that stupid or just trolling? Moron.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 20:01   #9 (permalink)
Jim Warman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: What's the difference between an asshole and a spammer ?

This particular "gem" has lost his glitter on alt.autos.ford and is looking
for fresh meat. It will ask strange questions... it will never answer
questions in any useful manner... it will belittle anyone and everyone in
order to get a "rise". It does resort to personal attacks and will research
it's quarry enough to sound familiar....

Been there, done that , burned the T-shirt...


"WindsorFox[SS]" <windsorfoxNO@SPAMcox.net> wrote in message
news:sLv0e.66586$7z6.24219@lakeread04...
> mindy5734@yahoo.com wrote:
> > On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:16:02 -0800, "Chief Wiggum" <spam@hormel.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >
> >>An asshole serves a useful function :)
> >>
> >>
> >>

> >
> > so you are saying you are a faggot
> >
> > lmfao
> > dumb yankee
> >
> > hurc ast

>
>
> Are you really that stupid or just trolling? Moron.



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 20:01   #10 (permalink)
MP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W?

Funny - the web log isn't trying to sell anything so I wouldn't call it
spam. Funny since my post relates to Mustangs which this forum is
supposed to be about so I wouldn't call it spam. Guess you all are just
assholes who like to belittle Mustang enthusiasts. Sorry I wanted
people to check out my site.

MP wrote:
> What's the difference between a 5.0 and 351W? Find out at:
>
> http://Ford-Mustang.blogspot.com/
>
> Updated daily with old, new, and future Mustang info!

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:51.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.