That will teach him - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2005, 09:02   #1 (permalink)
SVTKate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
That will teach him

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1

damn....


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-25-2005, 12:01   #2 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: That will teach him

SVTKate wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1
>
> damn....
>
>



I think it's fake. It would be abysmally stupid for her to sell it
for .50c if she is the registered owner.

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 12:01   #3 (permalink)
Thomas Cameron
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: That will teach him

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:56:56 -0500, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:

> SVTKate wrote:
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1
>>
>> damn....
>>
>>

>
>
> I think it's fake. It would be abysmally stupid for her to sell it
> for .50c if she is the registered owner.



Heh - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Dumb decisions are made in
anger all the time.

Thomas
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 12:01   #4 (permalink)
D.K.R.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: That will teach him

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160390,00.html

WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
> SVTKate wrote:
>
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1
>>
>>
>> damn....
>>
>>

>
>
> I think it's fake. It would be abysmally stupid for her to sell it
> for .50c if she is the registered owner.
>

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 12:02   #5 (permalink)
Kidd Andersson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: That will teach him

Thomas Cameron wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:56:56 -0500, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
>
>
>>SVTKate wrote:
>>
>>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1
>>>
>>>damn....
>>>
>>>

>>
>>
>> I think it's fake. It would be abysmally stupid for her to sell it
>>for .50c if she is the registered owner.

>
>
>
> Heh - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Dumb decisions are made in
> anger all the time.
>
> Thomas


I knew a lady who filed for divorce because she found out her husband
was cheating. He had a nice Jeep, but since his license was messy it was
registered to her. She sold it for $500 just to piss him off.
I bought it. :)

K.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 18:01   #6 (permalink)
Spike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: That will teach him

Kidd, it must feel good to take advantage of other people's misery....
WAY TA GO!!!!!!!! : )

On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:06:41 -0400, Kidd Andersson
<LittleVWGoddess@aol.com> wrote:

>Thomas Cameron wrote:
>> On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 10:56:56 -0500, WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
>>
>>
>>>SVTKate wrote:
>>>
>>>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1
>>>>
>>>>damn....
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I think it's fake. It would be abysmally stupid for her to sell it
>>>for .50c if she is the registered owner.

>>
>>
>>
>> Heh - Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Dumb decisions are made in
>> anger all the time.
>>
>> Thomas

>
>I knew a lady who filed for divorce because she found out her husband
>was cheating. He had a nice Jeep, but since his license was messy it was
>registered to her. She sold it for $500 just to piss him off.
>I bought it. :)
>
>K.


Hey! Spikey Likes IT!
1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok
Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior
Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8"
w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 18:01   #7 (permalink)
SVTKate
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
That will teach HER

and yet...
I am so tempted to ask the buyer what was in the box
http://tinyurl.com/ao4ek


"SVTKate" <whoever@whatever.complaint.dept> wrote in message
news:ffeve.11818$VK4.11125@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...
:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1
:
: damn....
:
:


  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 21:01   #8 (permalink)
WindsorFox[SS]
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: That will teach him

D.K.R. wrote:
> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160390,00.html
>
> WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
>
>> SVTKate wrote:
>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1
>>>
>>>
>>> damn....
>>>
>>>

>>
>>
>> I think it's fake. It would be abysmally stupid for her to sell it
>> for .50c if she is the registered owner.
>>



Well, if all that is true, he did deserve it. He almost get what he
deserved earlier.... "A month later, he nearly choked to death when a
sausage he was simulating a sex act on broke in half." I'd love to read
that obit.

--
"Network management is like trying to herd cats."
-- Unknown

"I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges?"
-- TazAmd - Humor Section Gettingtogather.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 21:01   #9 (permalink)
John
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: That will teach HER

"SVTKate" <whoever@whatever.complaint.dept> wrote in message
news:9Olve.12003$VK4.7370@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> and yet...
> I am so tempted to ask the buyer what was in the box
> http://tinyurl.com/ao4ek
>
>
> "SVTKate" <whoever@whatever.complaint.dept> wrote in message
> news:ffeve.11818$VK4.11125@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...
> :
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1
> :
> : damn....


Kate,

What were you searching for on eBay when you ran across these two gems?

--
John
ThunderSnake #59



  Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 23:01   #10 (permalink)
ironrod
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: That will teach him

I heard something similar, it had to do with a cheating executive who
cleaned out his & his wife's savings then ran off with his much younger
secretary. 3 months later she receives a wire from her husband saying as
soon as his money ran out so did the secretary and now he needed his wife to
sell his Porsche and send the money to him so he could get home: The next
day the following appeared in the local want adds:

FOR SALE: Porsche 911
Very low miles $ 50.00 +
tax & transfer fee:

"D.K.R." <stigremovethisnasty@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:Kpfve.90455$tt5.86413@edtnps90...
> http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,160390,00.html
>
> WindsorFox[SS] wrote:
> > SVTKate wrote:
> >
> >>

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...556985749&rd=1
> >>
> >>
> >> damn....
> >>
> >>

> >
> >
> > I think it's fake. It would be abysmally stupid for her to sell it
> > for .50c if she is the registered owner.
> >



  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:09.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.