GA - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2005, 20:01   #1 (permalink)
Sea Jhett
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
GA

Are you still with us? No activity Netside since March. Attempts to
reach have bounced. Please respond if you see this.

--
Spokesmodel for Arrogant Bastard Ale
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-26-2005, 20:01   #2 (permalink)
Nosey
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: GA

Sea Jhett wrote:
> Are you still with us? No activity Netside since March. Attempts to
> reach have bounced. Please respond if you see this.


We damn sure need a new ABA spokesmodel around here! Welcome back.
--
Ken
ThunderSnake #51


  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 13:01   #3 (permalink)
CobraJet
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: GA

In article <X%1sf.5937$oW.2431@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>, Nosey
<kfrei43@removethis.hotmail.com> wrote:

> Sea Jhett wrote:
> > Are you still with us? No activity Netside since March. Attempts to
> > reach have bounced. Please respond if you see this.

>
> We damn sure need a new ABA spokesmodel around here! Welcome back.


I fear we may have lost Talladega Greg. He was complaining of ill
health earlier this year, and his long-time email account is bouncing
on me even though his user space is still there. As you know, he rides
a roller coaster as a quadraplegic, and he may have taken a turn for
the worse.

CobraJet

--
Spokesmodel for Arrogant Bastard Ale
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 18:01   #4 (permalink)
Kevin Bottorff
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: GA

CobraJet <coiled@basking.hiss> wrote in news:311220051243301576%
coiled@basking.hiss:

> In article <X%1sf.5937$oW.2431@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>, Nosey
> <kfrei43@removethis.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Sea Jhett wrote:
>> > Are you still with us? No activity Netside since March. Attempts

to
>> > reach have bounced. Please respond if you see this.

>>
>> We damn sure need a new ABA spokesmodel around here! Welcome back.

>
> I fear we may have lost Talladega Greg. He was complaining of ill
> health earlier this year, and his long-time email account is bouncing
> on me even though his user space is still there. As you know, he rides
> a roller coaster as a quadraplegic, and he may have taken a turn for
> the worse.
>
> CobraJet
>


Oh no!!!!!!!! I was really wondering what he was up to as he was a
good regular. I hope he didn`t have the big one.

On a better note I hope Everyone has a Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!! KB
It is good to see ya slither in for a check O slippery one.

--
ThunderSnake #9 Warn once, shoot twice
460 in the pkup, 460 on the stand for another pkup
and one in the shed for a fun project to yet be decided on
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 19:01   #5 (permalink)
Nosey
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: GA

Send me an e-mail. I tried to send you one but it bounced.
--
Ken
ThunderSnake #51


  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 12:01   #6 (permalink)
CobraJet
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: GA

In article <lpGtf.40590$7h7.37803@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>, Nosey
<kfrei43@removethis.hotmail.com> wrote:

> Send me an e-mail. I tried to send you one but it bounced.


I sent *you* one last night. It didn't bounce but I have no reply.

--
Spokesmodel for Arrogant Bastard Ale
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 17:01   #7 (permalink)
Wound Up
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: GA

CobraJet wrote:
> In article <X%1sf.5937$oW.2431@newssvr11.news.prodigy.com>, Nosey
> <kfrei43@removethis.hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>>Sea Jhett wrote:
>>
>>> Are you still with us? No activity Netside since March. Attempts to
>>>reach have bounced. Please respond if you see this.

>>
>>We damn sure need a new ABA spokesmodel around here! Welcome back.

>
>
> I fear we may have lost Talladega Greg. He was complaining of ill
> health earlier this year, and his long-time email account is bouncing
> on me even though his user space is still there. As you know, he rides
> a roller coaster as a quadraplegic, and he may have taken a turn for
> the worse.
>


When he sort of diappeared, and no one had heard why, I feared this
might be the answer. Let's hope he'll return with his good,
old-fashioned, over-medicated vitriol very soon. Nothing like a little
bona fide insanity to spice things up, especially when it's Greg's
wild-eyed brand.

--
Wound Up
ThunderSnake #65

AHPBBFM posting rules: http://tinyurl.com/ak694
AHPBBFM links page: http://tinyurl.com/a9qsx

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 17:12.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.