Music Appreciation - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2006, 22:01   #1 (permalink)
CobraJet
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Music Appreciation

Ah gawd, I haven't heard this song in a while. And now some really
kool guy cranks it up a notch. I dig it. And I'm SUCH a class act.

http://tinyurl.com/cy5kt

CobraJet

I'd kill for this mp3

--
Spokesmodel for Arrogant Bastard Ale
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-04-2006, 23:01   #2 (permalink)
keller428@hotmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Music Appreciation


You know???? Its funny that you ABA's spokesmodel.

From the last pic I saw a few years ago.....I'd swear that your the
guy they modeled the ABA mascot from. You kinda resemble the guy on the
bottle. What ya think?

I'll be at the Viva Las Vegas show over Easter weekend. (I'll be in
L.A. from the 11th to the 18th except when I'm in Vegas from Thursday
to Sunday). If you want to check out that way off-topic scene maybe you
can meet us up there.

-Mike.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 00:01   #3 (permalink)
HareBall
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Music Appreciation

CobraJet <coiled@basking.hiss> wrote in news:040120062241023766%
coiled@basking.hiss:

> Ah gawd, I haven't heard this song in a while. And now some really
> kool guy cranks it up a notch. I dig it. And I'm SUCH a class act.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cy5kt
>
> CobraJet
>
> I'd kill for this mp3
>


Check agora.musica.mp3 under my post. Should be easy to find in the spam.

--
Larry S.
TS 52
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 00:01   #4 (permalink)
HareBall
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Music Appreciation

HareBall <HareBall@SPAMSUCKScomcast.net> wrote in
news:Xns974216035DF3AHareBallSPAMSUCKScom@216.196.97.136:

> CobraJet <coiled@basking.hiss> wrote in news:040120062241023766%
> coiled@basking.hiss:
>
>> Ah gawd, I haven't heard this song in a while. And now some really
>> kool guy cranks it up a notch. I dig it. And I'm SUCH a class act.
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/cy5kt
>>
>> CobraJet
>>
>> I'd kill for this mp3
>>

>
> Check agora.musica.mp3 under my post. Should be easy to find in the
> spam.
>


Scratch that. Apparantly it isn't a binarie group.
Trying again at alt.binaries.country.mp3.
Worked this time.
--
Larry S.
TS 52
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 04:01   #5 (permalink)
Bill S.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Music Appreciation

CobraJet wrote:

> Ah gawd, I haven't heard this song in a while. And now some really
> kool guy cranks it up a notch. I dig it. And I'm SUCH a class act.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cy5kt
>
> CobraJet
>
> I'd kill for this mp3
>

Too damn funny
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 04:01   #6 (permalink)
Bill S.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Music Appreciation

keller428@hotmail.com wrote:

> You know???? Its funny that you ABA's spokesmodel.
>
> From the last pic I saw a few years ago.....I'd swear that your the
> guy they modeled the ABA mascot from. You kinda resemble the guy on the
> bottle. What ya think?
>
> I'll be at the Viva Las Vegas show over Easter weekend. (I'll be in
> L.A. from the 11th to the 18th except when I'm in Vegas from Thursday
> to Sunday). If you want to check out that way off-topic scene maybe you
> can meet us up there.
>
> -Mike.
>

Hey Mike,

Was thinking about you the other day as I was looking at a bunch of
the "unknown" pictures from WGI. I'm down to the SPF right now, even
that is up for sale. Not sure what it will be replaced with, but I
promise, whatever it is will still have you chasing me around at SAAC 31....

TS#15

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 08:01   #7 (permalink)
CobraJet
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Music Appreciation

In article <Xns974218BFBD6EEHareBallSPAMSUCKScom@216.196.97.136>,
HareBall <HareBall@SPAMSUCKScomcast.net> wrote:

> HareBall <HareBall@SPAMSUCKScomcast.net> wrote in
> news:Xns974216035DF3AHareBallSPAMSUCKScom@216.196.97.136:
>
> > CobraJet <coiled@basking.hiss> wrote in news:040120062241023766%
> > coiled@basking.hiss:
> >
> >> Ah gawd, I haven't heard this song in a while. And now some really
> >> kool guy cranks it up a notch. I dig it. And I'm SUCH a class act.
> >>
> >> http://tinyurl.com/cy5kt
> >>
> >> CobraJet
> >>
> >> I'd kill for this mp3
> >>

> >
> > Check agora.musica.mp3 under my post. Should be easy to find in the
> > spam.
> >

>
> Scratch that. Apparantly it isn't a binarie group.
> Trying again at alt.binaries.country.mp3.
> Worked this time.


Got it! Larry, I love ya. In a tough guy, hetero way of course.

OK, who would you like me to kill? Name him and consider it done.

CobraJet

--
Spokesmodel for Arrogant Bastard Ale
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 08:01   #8 (permalink)
CobraJet
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Music Appreciation

In article <1136443460.268682.197260@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
<"keller428@hotmail.com"> wrote:

> You know???? Its funny that you ABA's spokesmodel.
>
> From the last pic I saw a few years ago.....I'd swear that your the
> guy they modeled the ABA mascot from. You kinda resemble the guy on the
> bottle. What ya think?


As Laurie already mentioned, I am actually that demon. In looks and
in sentiment. While everyone was out drinking Sat night and getting in
wrecks (tee hee), I cracked the wrapper on the remastered DVD of the
original Exorcist, a delightful family film I haven't seen since the
70's. Ah yes, the nostalgia of it all brought tears to my eyes. Except
for the end, where my fellow demon was actually cast from the little
harlot. That's a crock of chit, but then again that's Hollywood!

>
> I'll be at the Viva Las Vegas show over Easter weekend. (I'll be in
> L.A. from the 11th to the 18th except when I'm in Vegas from Thursday
> to Sunday). If you want to check out that way off-topic scene maybe you
> can meet us up there.


Sounds like fun. I haven't been kicked out of Vegas in a while.

CobraJet

>
> -Mike.
>


--
Spokesmodel for Arrogant Bastard Ale
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:01   #9 (permalink)
Nosey
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Music Appreciation

CobraJet wrote:
> Ah gawd, I haven't heard this song in a while. And now some really
> kool guy cranks it up a notch. I dig it. And I'm SUCH a class act.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/cy5kt
>
> CobraJet
>
> I'd kill for this mp3


I did a search for this mp3 on Limewire and got 355 hits for it. It's a
decent file-sharing program that is windows/mac/linux compatable.
--
Ken
ThunderSnake #51


  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:01   #10 (permalink)
CobraJet
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Music Appreciation

In article <dpjl19$30s$1@domitilla.aioe.org>, Nosey
<kfrei43@removethis.hotmail.com> wrote:

> CobraJet wrote:
> > Ah gawd, I haven't heard this song in a while. And now some really
> > kool guy cranks it up a notch. I dig it. And I'm SUCH a class act.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/cy5kt
> >
> > CobraJet
> >
> > I'd kill for this mp3

>
> I did a search for this mp3 on Limewire and got 355 hits for it. It's a
> decent file-sharing program that is windows/mac/linux compatable.


Hareball already flung it into an mp3 group for me, thanks. The
amount of stuff in the mp3 hierarchy is staggering. I yanked 28 gigs
out of there last month without breaking a sweat, and decided to
unsubscribe from them while I organize for some disc burning. Like I
needed another project...

CobraJet

--
Spokesmodel for Arrogant Bastard Ale
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.hi-po.big-block-ford-mercury



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:52.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.