97 F150 XLT Off Road for sale - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-16-05, 06:01 PM
Rob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
97 F150 XLT Off Road for sale

this truck has 17" crager soft 8 series black steel wheels wrapped in 33" Bf
Goodrich Mudd Terrain Tires. Flowmaster cat back kit. Short box, 4.6 L
Triton V8 Runs perfect 4x4 is perfect asking 5,500 or wold trade for a 97 or
newer Jeep wrangler or Toyota Tacoma. Either must have the 4 cylinder engine




 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-16-05, 11:01 PM
Shelby TT \(www.ttffl.com\)
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 97 F150 XLT Off Road for sale

loc?


"Rob" <robertq@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
news:t%IWe.1337$am.582@news01.roc.ny...
> this truck has 17" crager soft 8 series black steel wheels wrapped in 33"
> Bf Goodrich Mudd Terrain Tires. Flowmaster cat back kit. Short box, 4.6 L
> Triton V8 Runs perfect 4x4 is perfect asking 5,500 or wold trade for a 97
> or newer Jeep wrangler or Toyota Tacoma. Either must have the 4 cylinder
> engine
>



 
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-05, 11:01 AM
Rob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 97 F150 XLT Off Road for sale

http://www.msnusers.com/truckphotos9...nw?albumlist=2 here
is a link for pictures


"Rob" <robertq@frontiernet.net> wrote in message
news:t%IWe.1337$am.582@news01.roc.ny...
> this truck has 17" crager soft 8 series black steel wheels wrapped in 33"
> Bf Goodrich Mudd Terrain Tires. Flowmaster cat back kit. Short box, 4.6 L
> Triton V8 Runs perfect 4x4 is perfect asking 5,500 or wold trade for a 97
> or newer Jeep wrangler or Toyota Tacoma. Either must have the 4 cylinder
> engine
>



 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-05, 12:02 PM
shuna252000@yahoo.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 97 F150 XLT Off Road for sale

Selling Your Auto? AVOID COSTLY LEGAL ISSUES. Don't sell your auto
until you read our free how to guide. This booklet contains information
from selling your current automobile (using federal [IRS] and state law
guidelines), to finding and financing your next automobile. Its full of
useful information, bill of sale form, and checklists to help you move
ahead with confidence and control.

b.j. at http://tinyurl.com/94cd4

 
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-05, 05:01 PM
Doctor John
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 97 F150 XLT Off Road for sale

Are you considering reading the book called "Selling Your Auto"? - Avoid
wasted time by reading our book, "How to Read the Book Called Selling Your
Auto".......


<shuna252000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1126979686.761608.291500@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> Selling Your Auto? AVOID COSTLY LEGAL ISSUES. Don't sell your auto
> until you read our free how to guide. This booklet contains information
> from selling your current automobile (using federal [IRS] and state law
> guidelines), to finding and financing your next automobile. Its full of
> useful information, bill of sale form, and checklists to help you move
> ahead with confidence and control.
>
> b.j. at http://tinyurl.com/94cd4
>



 
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-17-05, 09:01 PM
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 97 F150 XLT Off Road for sale

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:39:22 -0600, "Doctor John"
<nospamplease@stabarnd.net> wrote:

>Are you considering reading the book called "Selling Your Auto"? - Avoid
>wasted time by reading our book, "How to Read the Book Called Selling Your
>Auto".......


Or try this link:

http://www.oneborneveryminute.com
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.trucks.ford


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome