Ford Forums banner

$$$$$make tons of cash EASY$$$$$

2K views 0 replies 0 participants last post by  alanmikaluk@shaw.ca 
G
#1 ·
What is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ?
Not much, if you ask me...

You've probably seen a lot of those kind of messages over forums and newsgroups, and the explanation for this can be given in two words: IT WORKS!

But how on earth, will you ask me, does it actually works? How is such a thing possible?
This is a simple pyramid scheme. To explain it to you with realistic numbers, lets take a simple example:

Imagine you folow the instructions given below, and post your message to 500 newsgroups (wich is not much). 10 people read your message and also folow the instructions: that's $10 for you.
These 10 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's $100 for you.
These 100 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's $1,000 for you!
These 1,000 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's $10,000 for you!!
These 10,000 people get 10 people each to join the process: that's $100,000 for you!!!

After the whole process, you have therefore made $111,110! And it took you only 15 minutes and $5!

If you think this might work (and it does, I can tell you that), then folow these simple instructions:

1) Open a FREE PayPal account (!Business or Premier, not the simple one!), and place $5 on it.
2) Using PayPal, pay $1 to the folowing 5 e-mail adresses, with 'Mailing list subscription' as subject and no message.
1- monkysnaks@comcast.net
2- troost19@zonnet.nl
3- jp2rocks@vat.it
4- jaime35@yahoo.com
5- alanmikaluk@shaw.ca
3) Make the changes you want to this message, and remove e-mail adress number 1. Then, place e-mail adress number 2 in number 1, 3 in number 2, 4 in number 3, 5 in number 4, and add your own e-mail adress (the one you used on PayPal!) in number 5.
4) Download UltraNNTP from http://ultranntp.zapto.org, and install it (it's small and free).
5) Using UltraNNTP, download the list of newsgroups from you favorite news (nntp) server.
6) Send your new message to all the newsgroups on your server (or at least 500 of them)!
(!) I suggest you run a IP-hiding software like Steganos Internet Anonym (free download on www.steganos.com) while posting with UltraNNTP.
(!!) If UltraNNTP helped you making this scheme work for you, please consider donating if only a few dollars on ultranntp.zapto.org. That little team needs your help badly to keep UltraNNTP free and make UltraNNTP 1.2

That's it! It will take you 15 minutes and will cost you $5, but it will also make you earn more than $100,000!
All you have to do now is wait, and check your inbox to see PayPal money flying to you!

So, what is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.