Re: PING: Stan's POS Escort - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
¬Ľ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.trucks.ford
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2005, 04:01   #1 (permalink)
Soldier Of The Cross
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: PING: Stan's POS Escort


From: Stan@NeverFalls.com ("MIDIcian"†(tm))


> Dud, I notice that when some say something
> that you don't want to hear/read, you continue
> to attack them


LUser, you're the one that admitted to following us to AFM, all because
you got real jealous of Tux's $36,000.00 truck [fact]. :)

b.t.w. You can't notice any of our postings, because you wept years ago
that you mark all of our postings as being read w/o ever looking at
them...remember? :D


> whilst operating with at least 2 pseudos at a
> time.


Because you're the one that just told Twinkie that you've never been
convinced that Tux and Lee are the same person? :)


> I'm actually amazed that you're still doing this
> after I've observed you doing this for at least
> 3 years now.


Because you've been feeding for over 5 years, all because you read where
Tux bought a truck, and it destroyed you, deadbeat?


> So my question is this, Mr. Sniggler - how do
> you keep it up????


Because your flamewars allow you to probably make more postings in one
day than we do in a week?

What keeps you going???? It's got to be getting real old for you by now
what's your secret???? "Methamphetime"/*methamphetamine* (or
Jealousy)????



--
Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O
Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

[Exodus 15:6]

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-21-2005, 22:01   #2 (permalink)
\MIDIcian\ \(tm\)
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: PING: Stan's POS Escort

Sniggler -
> you're the one that admitted to following us


What do you mean when you say "us"????


> to AFM ...


So just out of curiousity, where in the hell did I supposedly follow you
from????


Your "Close, Personal Friend",


Stan


  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 00:01   #3 (permalink)
Fred Hall
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: PING: Stan's POS Escort

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 23:33:30 -0500, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)"
<Stan@NeverFalls.com> wrote:

>Sniggler -
>> you're the one that admitted to following us

>
>What do you mean when you say "us"????


The psychotic ****head likes to pretend it controls an army of socks.

>
>
>> to AFM ...

>
>So just out of curiousity, where in the hell did I supposedly follow you
>from????


Why worry, Stanley? Eventually the nice folks in white coats will
take the freak away.

>
>
>Your "Close, Personal Friend",
>
>
>Stan
>


--

>Hell, I might have even posted
>that I was abducted by aliens and that I ended up having sex with a
>twelve-breasted she-male with three heads that lived 1500 miles below
>the surface of Mars, but it would have been the "real me" making all
>those postings...not an "act" that I read in some "act" book. Trollzilla in Message-ID: <19554-389CD0F4-17@storefull-238.iap.bryant.webtv.net>



>What act? "Kristine" was a very bad joke that lasted far too long. Trollzilla in Message-ID: <19554-389CD0F4-17@storefull-238.iap.bryant.webtv.net>


>What, that I've always been kooky and off-the-wall? Everybody knows
>that. Okay, maybe you're referring to the big fat lie I told? Well it's
>true, I did lie about being a lesbian named Kristine. I also lied about
>having a 23" penis. Trollzilla in Message-ID: <19554-389CD0F4-17@storefull-238.iap.bryant.webtv.net>

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:01   #4 (permalink)
Soldier Of The Cross
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: From: fkhall@gmail.com (Fred†Hall)



> The psychotic ****head likes to pretend it
> controls an army of socks.


Because so many of your snagged socks all have the exact same info that
you instantly needed to try and hide, the very moment it was mentioned?
:)

*giggle*


>> So just out of curiousity, where in the hell did
>> I supposedly follow you from????


> Why worry, Stanley?


Because when you wept "You brought me here!" ...**you** proved just how
controlled and owned you are, monkey? :)

Eventually the nice folks in white coats will take the 50+ year old
freakish freddie away.



--
Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O
Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

[Exodus 15:6]

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 03:01   #5 (permalink)
Soldier Of The Cross
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: PING: Stan's POS Escort


From: Stan@NeverFalls.com ("MIDIcian"†(tm))


>> you're the one that admitted to following us


> What do you mean when you say "us"????


Because you just wept to Freddie/Gary that you're **not** convinced that
Tux and Lee are the same person? :)


>> to AFM ...


> So


Because when you wept out your [StanNote to AFM] you cried to AFM's regs
that you would not "return to your usual places" until you've fed
exclusively at AFM? :)

You got spanked back to your usual places, almost instantly...how come?

Oh well...



--
Thy right hand, O Lord, is become glorious in power: thy right hand, O
Lord, hath dashed in pieces the enemy.

[Exodus 15:6]

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 22:01   #6 (permalink)
\MIDIcian\ \(tm\)
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: PING: Stan's POS Escort

"Fred Hall" <fkhall@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:dbq481$q4i$1@wilhelp.databasix.com...
>>So just out of curiousity, where in the hell did I supposedly follow you
>>from????

>
> Why worry, Stanley?


Dud, all I'm doing is asking the moron questions. You wouldn't believe how
effective that can be.


Stan


  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 23:01   #7 (permalink)
Fred Hall
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: PING: Stan's POS Escort

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 23:44:59 -0500, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)"
<Stan@NeverFalls.com> wrote:

>"Fred Hall" <fkhall@gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:dbq481$q4i$1@wilhelp.databasix.com...
>>>So just out of curiousity, where in the hell did I supposedly follow you
>>>from????

>>
>> Why worry, Stanley?

>
>Dud, all I'm doing is asking the moron questions. You wouldn't believe how
>effective that can be.


Do you really believe that trailerhouse trash with the '71 F150 is
able to comprehend your questions?

Fer ****'s Sake, the only way it can listen to its pawnshop Alpine
system is by hooking it up to the battery charger in its living room.

>
>
>Stan
>


--

"Victory; a matter of staying power."

~ Elbert Hubbard ~
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 23:01   #8 (permalink)
\MIDIcian\ \(tm\)
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: PING: Stan's POS Escort

"Fred Hall" <fkhall@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:dbsjh9$jdk$2@dimpledchad.databasix.com...
>>>>So just out of curiousity, where in the hell did I supposedly follow you
>>>>from????
>>>
>>> Why worry, Stanley?

>>
>>Dud, all I'm doing is asking the moron questions. You wouldn't believe
>>how
>>effective that can be.

>
> Do you really believe that trailerhouse trash with the '71 F150 is
> able to comprehend your questions?


But of course the moron comprehends my questions. That's how he knows what
questions not to answer.


Stan


  Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2005, 00:01   #9 (permalink)
Fred Hall
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: PING: Stan's POS Escort

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:15:30 -0500, "\"MIDIcian\" \(tm\)"
<Stan@NeverFalls.com> wrote:

>"Fred Hall" <fkhall@gmail.com> wrote in message
>news:dbsjh9$jdk$2@dimpledchad.databasix.com...
>>>>>So just out of curiousity, where in the hell did I supposedly follow you
>>>>>from????
>>>>
>>>> Why worry, Stanley?
>>>
>>>Dud, all I'm doing is asking the moron questions. You wouldn't believe
>>>how
>>>effective that can be.

>>
>> Do you really believe that trailerhouse trash with the '71 F150 is
>> able to comprehend your questions?

>
>But of course the moron comprehends my questions. That's how he knows what
>questions not to answer.


You may be on to something there, Stan.

>
>
>Stan
>


--

>Hell, I might have even posted
>that I was abducted by aliens and that I ended up having sex with a
>twelve-breasted she-male with three heads that lived 1500 miles below
>the surface of Mars, but it would have been the "real me" making all
>those postings...not an "act" that I read in some "act" book. Trollzilla in Message-ID: <19554-389CD0F4-17@storefull-238.iap.bryant.webtv.net>



>What act? "Kristine" was a very bad joke that lasted far too long. Trollzilla in Message-ID: <19554-389CD0F4-17@storefull-238.iap.bryant.webtv.net>


>What, that I've always been kooky and off-the-wall? Everybody knows
>that. Okay, maybe you're referring to the big fat lie I told? Well it's
>true, I did lie about being a lesbian named Kristine. I also lied about
>having a 23" penis. Trollzilla in Message-ID: <19554-389CD0F4-17@storefull-238.iap.bryant.webtv.net>

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.trucks.ford



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:00.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.