Superchips Tuner - 2004 F150 - FOR SALE - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-05, 01:01 PM
Rickster
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Superchips Tuner - 2004 F150 - FOR SALE

Only used once, Like New Condition, Superchips #1714 Tuner w/ manual -
$$250.00 o.b.o.
Sold truck so no longer have a need for the tuner. Please e-mail me at :
rmyers2@woh.rr.com




 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-05, 06:01 PM
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Superchips Tuner - 2004 F150 - FOR SALE

On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:05:35 GMT, "Rickster" <rmyers2@woh.rr.com>
wrote:

>Only used once, Like New Condition, Superchips #1714 Tuner w/ manual -
>$$250.00 o.b.o.
>Sold truck so no longer have a need for the tuner. Please e-mail me at :
>rmyers2@woh.rr.com
>

Potential buyers beware.. If this tuner wasn't used to set the truck
back to the original ECM code, it'll have to sent to Superchips for
reprogramming. If memory serves it's $50.
 
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-05, 07:01 PM
Rickster
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Superchips Tuner - 2004 F150 - FOR SALE

And YES this tuner was used to set my truck back to the original ECM code
it was built to. Thanks for pointing that out. This tuner is all set to be
used "as new".



"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in
message news:j0e6j1lh7kaer2hrelf8on62oj1n8bh7r6@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 18:05:35 GMT, "Rickster" <rmyers2@woh.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Only used once, Like New Condition, Superchips #1714 Tuner w/ manual -
>>$$250.00 o.b.o.
>>Sold truck so no longer have a need for the tuner. Please e-mail me at :
>>rmyers2@woh.rr.com
>>

> Potential buyers beware.. If this tuner wasn't used to set the truck
> back to the original ECM code, it'll have to sent to Superchips for
> reprogramming. If memory serves it's $50.



 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-23-05, 09:01 AM
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Superchips Tuner - 2004 F150 - FOR SALE

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:01:10 GMT, "Rickster" <rmyers2@woh.rr.com>
wrote:

>And YES this tuner was used to set my truck back to the original ECM code
>it was built to. Thanks for pointing that out. This tuner is all set to be
>used "as new".


Might have been a good idea to mention that in the 1st place. Oh and
thanks for the nifty email:

"Hey Moron,

Why don't you check with the source before you go shooting off your
big
mouth next time. This tuner has been "reset" back to the original
stock
program, Idiot!!"

**** off you syphilitic pile of excrement...




 
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-24-05, 12:02 AM
351CJ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Superchips Tuner - 2004 F150 - FOR SALE

Rickster,
Kevin only posted what everyone who knows how the Superchips Tuners work was
thinking!
Why is he a moron because you were to ****ing stupid to mention the most
important part about the used item you are selling?

Kevin is generally a straight shooter, you seem to be the only Moron in this
thread.
You need to take a dose of your own medicine... Why don't you check with
your brain (since that will likely be unsuccessful, better check with your
mother) before you go shooting off your big fat mouth next time.

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" <skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net> wrote in
message news:ov48j1duc9dhj5l3skgbh56kthhtuqhb45@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 00:01:10 GMT, "Rickster" <rmyers2@woh.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
>>And YES this tuner was used to set my truck back to the original ECM code
>>it was built to. Thanks for pointing that out. This tuner is all set to
>>be
>>used "as new".

>
> Might have been a good idea to mention that in the 1st place. Oh and
> thanks for the nifty email:
>
> "Hey Moron,
>
> Why don't you check with the source before you go shooting off your
> big
> mouth next time. This tuner has been "reset" back to the original
> stock
> program, Idiot!!"
>
> **** off you syphilitic pile of excrement...
>
>
>
>



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.trucks.ford


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome