Traded in my dodge for a ford - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-27-05, 03:01 AM
Dale Yonz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Traded in my dodge for a ford

Had problems with rust on my 2003 dodge. Had wheel well trims put on when I
bought the truck new. Took them off last July and there were a couple of
rust spots. Then where they screwed them on, paint was starting to rust
also.

Dodge won't do anything because the dealership put on a non mopar part. Yet
they sell these all the time, so I went after the dealership. They weren't
in no hurry to help.

Got a good deal on a Ford powerstroke.
http://homepage.mac.com/yonzie/PhotoAlbum4.html

There's a pic of my Ford. Also picture of the dodge sitting on the carlot.
It was sold three days later.
dale



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-27-05, 10:01 PM
Lance LaFrinier
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Traded in my dodge for a ford


"Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
news:BF357AFF.468B%yonzie@mac.com...
> Had problems with rust on my 2003 dodge. Had wheel well trims put on when
> I
> bought the truck new. Took them off last July and there were a couple of
> rust spots. Then where they screwed them on, paint was starting to rust
> also.
>
> Dodge won't do anything because the dealership put on a non mopar part.
> Yet
> they sell these all the time, so I went after the dealership. They weren't
> in no hurry to help.
>
> Got a good deal on a Ford powerstroke.
> http://homepage.mac.com/yonzie/PhotoAlbum4.html
>

What did they stick you for the new Ford?


 
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-28-05, 01:01 AM
351CJ
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Traded in my dodge for a ford


"Lance LaFrinier" <llafrinier@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:SgaQe.288571$_o.75470@attbi_s71...
>
> "Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
> news:BF357AFF.468B%yonzie@mac.com...
>> Had problems with rust on my 2003 dodge. Had wheel well trims put on when
>> I
>> bought the truck new. Took them off last July and there were a couple of
>> rust spots. Then where they screwed them on, paint was starting to rust
>> also.
>>
>> Dodge won't do anything because the dealership put on a non mopar part.
>> Yet
>> they sell these all the time, so I went after the dealership. They
>> weren't
>> in no hurry to help.
>>
>> Got a good deal on a Ford powerstroke.
>> http://homepage.mac.com/yonzie/PhotoAlbum4.html
>>

> What did they stick you for the new Ford?



I ordered and got my New 2005 F-450 Lariat 4x4 Crewcab Power Stroke Diesel
for $3000.00 under Invoice, not MSRP last year, before all the family
pricing BS...


 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-28-05, 05:01 PM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Traded in my dodge for a ford

whatever it was, it is worth it.
old john


"Lance LaFrinier" <llafrinier@mchsi.com> wrote in message
news:SgaQe.288571$_o.75470@attbi_s71...
>
> "Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
> news:BF357AFF.468B%yonzie@mac.com...
>> Had problems with rust on my 2003 dodge. Had wheel well trims put on when
>> I
>> bought the truck new. Took them off last July and there were a couple of
>> rust spots. Then where they screwed them on, paint was starting to rust
>> also.
>>
>> Dodge won't do anything because the dealership put on a non mopar part.
>> Yet
>> they sell these all the time, so I went after the dealership. They
>> weren't
>> in no hurry to help.
>>
>> Got a good deal on a Ford powerstroke.
>> http://homepage.mac.com/yonzie/PhotoAlbum4.html
>>

> What did they stick you for the new Ford?
>



 
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-28-05, 08:01 PM
Greg O
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Traded in my dodge for a ford

"Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
news:BF357AFF.468B%yonzie@mac.com...
> Had problems with rust on my 2003 dodge. Had wheel well trims put on when
> I
> bought the truck new. Took them off last July and there were a couple of
> rust spots. Then where they screwed them on, paint was starting to rust
> also.
>
>


Did you put some non-factory trim on the Ferd too?
Sorry, just had to ask!
Greg


 
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-05, 02:01 AM
Dale Yonz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Traded in my dodge for a ford




On 8/28/05 7:28 PM, in article 11h4p5felhiph17@corp.supernews.com, "Greg O"
<goo1959@cableone.net> wrote:

> "Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
> news:BF357AFF.468B%yonzie@mac.com...
>> Had problems with rust on my 2003 dodge. Had wheel well trims put on when
>> I
>> bought the truck new. Took them off last July and there were a couple of
>> rust spots. Then where they screwed them on, paint was starting to rust
>> also.
>>
>>

>
> Did you put some non-factory trim on the Ferd too?
> Sorry, just had to ask!
> Greg
>

No, the dealer just put on mud flaps. Then I went to Saskatoon and got a
pace edwards rollup box cover.
Dale

 
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-29-05, 06:01 PM
Denny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Traded in my dodge for a ford


"Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
news:BF381267.471E%yonzie@mac.com...
>
>
>
> On 8/28/05 7:28 PM, in article 11h4p5felhiph17@corp.supernews.com, "Greg
> O"
> <goo1959@cableone.net> wrote:
>
>> "Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
>> news:BF357AFF.468B%yonzie@mac.com...
>>> Had problems with rust on my 2003 dodge. Had wheel well trims put on
>>> when
>>> I
>>> bought the truck new. Took them off last July and there were a couple of
>>> rust spots. Then where they screwed them on, paint was starting to rust
>>> also.
>>>
>>>

>>
>> Did you put some non-factory trim on the Ferd too?
>> Sorry, just had to ask!
>> Greg
>>

> No, the dealer just put on mud flaps. Then I went to Saskatoon and got a
> pace edwards rollup box cover.
> Dale
>


I'm just sitting here wondering what it'd look like if you painted the thing
JD green with yellow trim. You'd look good driving it...

<VBG>

Denny


 
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-05, 01:01 AM
Dale Yonz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Traded in my dodge for a ford




On 8/29/05 5:24 PM, in article WOMQe.54336$ja7.4980@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,
"Denny" <wddodge@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>
> "Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
> news:BF381267.471E%yonzie@mac.com...
>>
>>
>>
>> On 8/28/05 7:28 PM, in article 11h4p5felhiph17@corp.supernews.com, "Greg
>> O"
>> <goo1959@cableone.net> wrote:
>>
>>> "Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
>>> news:BF357AFF.468B%yonzie@mac.com...
>>>> Had problems with rust on my 2003 dodge. Had wheel well trims put on
>>>> when
>>>> I
>>>> bought the truck new. Took them off last July and there were a couple of
>>>> rust spots. Then where they screwed them on, paint was starting to rust
>>>> also.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> Did you put some non-factory trim on the Ferd too?
>>> Sorry, just had to ask!
>>> Greg
>>>

>> No, the dealer just put on mud flaps. Then I went to Saskatoon and got a
>> pace edwards rollup box cover.
>> Dale
>>

>
> I'm just sitting here wondering what it'd look like if you painted the thing
> JD green with yellow trim. You'd look good driving it...
>
> <VBG>
>
> Denny

They got a yellow Armadillo F250, just put a green JD decal on and voila
:)))
http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/superduty/


 
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-30-05, 04:01 PM
Denny
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Traded in my dodge for a ford


"Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
news:BF395084.4785%yonzie@mac.com...

> They got a yellow Armadillo F250, just put a green JD decal on and voila
> :)))
> http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/superduty/
>
>

No offence Dale but that is as ugly as Mac's dog is dumb........

<BG>

Denny


 
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-01-05, 12:01 AM
Dale Yonz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Traded in my dodge for a ford




On 8/30/05 3:38 PM, in article il4Re.55562$ja7.13995@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com,
"Denny" <wddodge@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>
> "Dale Yonz" <yonzie@mac.com> wrote in message
> news:BF395084.4785%yonzie@mac.com...
>
>> They got a yellow Armadillo F250, just put a green JD decal on and voila
>> :)))
>> http://www.fordvehicles.com/trucks/superduty/
>>
>>

> No offence Dale but that is as ugly as Mac's dog is dumb........
>
> <BG>
>
> Denny

Why would they name a truck after an armadillo?
It's an ugly burrowing mammal with a hard-plated body.
dale




 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Fordforums Community > USENET NewsGroups > alt.trucks.ford


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome