Ford Forums banner

GB on Mirko Racing Front Splitter check it out!

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  SHOTIME2669 
#1 ·
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, but I'm trying to give everyone a chance at this and maybe even get our price down more. So please go and check out all the info at CEG

But heres all the info:
------------------------------------------------------
Mirko Racing has replied back and the info is in!

Heres a copy of the email I got:

"You bet we'll do a group buy! We are charging $220 for the splitter now, so we could go down to $200 each if you can get 10 orders. Let us know!

Thanks, rosi mirko "

Also for those of you who do not know what it looks like here are pictures from their website:

Only respond to this post if you wish to place an order!!

This will help me control the list and make things a lot easier. If you have any questions PM me or email me at

riesm@minnesotaelevator.com (Fri and weekends)
irocu26@hotmail.com (Mon-Thurs, 5am-3pm)

If you are looking for an answer to a general question about the product post in the other section and someone may be able to answer it quickly that already knows about it, searching can be made in the aesthetics section as well. Also make use of Mirko Racing's website.

Thanks!
------------------------------------------------

The contact info there is for me so feel free to use those emails above to get ahold of me.

-Mike
98 SVT Contour, #49 of 6535, DOB 3/25/97

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.