273 Kw at rears - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2005, 01:13   #1 (permalink)
TuffZc and pursuit

273 Kw at rears

Just thought I'd let you guys know that Chris/bluepower edited my car today It went 225/227/229 when totally stock (auto) after my mods it was 242 this morning and now it is 273 rwkw and that's with a soft tune and all torque limiters still in place. It still has the factory cat back exhaust on it

it's just a shame the roads are wet

Thanks Chris for all your help and thanks Simon for answering my 101 questions and thanks Mick and frank from APS in franktson for the use of your dyno today.

Mick

*UPDATE * Pursuit has just run 11.763 and 116.18 mph making it Australias Quickest and fastest unopened boss as well as Australias Quickest and fastest naturally aspirated Boss
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2005, 02:47   #2 (permalink)

Re: 273 Kw at rears

Hi Mick, Hope the drive home was safe in the appalling conditions.

It was a pleasure to be of assistance to you with your car, being an auto with stock cat back the car is making great power.

Having the support of Simon is a great help - as you would have seen today, working 4000klms apart we make a great team, and look forward to doing more work with yourself and the APS Frankston staff in the future, who by the way are shaking things up in the LS1 world at the moment.

Regards

Chris
Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 04:25   #3 (permalink)

Re: 273 Kw at rears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratter
Just thought I'd let you guys know that Chris/bluepower edited my car today It went 225/227/229 when totally stock (auto) after my mods it was 242 this morning and now it is 273 rwkw and that's with a soft tune and all torque limiters still in place. It still has the factory cat back exhaust on it

it's just a shame the roads are wet

Thanks Chris for all your help and thanks Simon for answering my 101 questions and thanks Mick and frank from APS in franktson for the use of your dyno today.

Mick
good on ya mate. Hope your happy with your new xtreme tune. Answering questions is what we are here for, aint Chris a top bloke? Now you see why he sits with me in my corner :)
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning