Excellent Customer Service... Simon From Xtreme - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2005, 08:22   #1 (permalink)

Excellent Customer Service... Simon From Xtreme

Hey guys,

You should know wat i am about to say, I have mentioned this before but this by far has topped it up.

Well i was working all day, and my other car was with the mechanics so i couldnt drop the car to Simon till tonight at 11pm, i mean i havent had this sort of Customer service from no one and he also toke the time to explain to me the surging problem we had at the tracks, and he's also repeatedly ruined his weekends quit a few times just to get the car ready to my Schedule..... your a legend mate. :spoton:

Simon will be looking at the car tomorrow and find the best possible way to rectify this problem and if he gets it sorted, then i will hopoefully come along with him to the Ford Vs Holden Challenge and run the car. If not then i will wait for the car to be fixed and run it next week :crybaby:

Cheers :spoton:

Muzza

P.s I will be heading down there if the car is fixed or not.
Advertisement

Old 11-03-2005, 11:01   #2 (permalink)

Re: Excellent Customer Service... Simon From Xtreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzza420
Hey guys,

You should know wat i am about to say, I have mentioned this before but this by far has topped it up.

Well i was working all day, and my other car was with the mechanics so i couldnt drop the car to Simon till tonight at 11pm, i mean i havent had this sort of Customer service from no one and he also toke the time to explain to me the surging problem we had at the tracks, and he's also repeatedly ruined his weekends quit a few times just to get the car ready to my Schedule..... your a legend mate. :spoton:

Simon will be looking at the car tomorrow and find the best possible way to rectify this problem and if he gets it sorted, then i will hopoefully come along with him to the Ford Vs Holden Challenge and run the car. If not then i will wait for the car to be fixed and run it next week :crybaby:

Cheers :spoton:

Muzza

P.s I will be heading down there if the car is fixed or not.
I know what you mean Muzza,

he certainly looks after his clients well. He has done excellent work on my pride and joy. I think its more than just a business with him.

cheers

Peter
She's just freaking feral now
Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2005, 16:32   #3 (permalink)

i've been hassling him for 18months for a product he couldn't even do until this week and he still talks to me- and now that he can supply what i want he's still being more than reasonable, he's going to have to put a lot into this development and i dare say it's far more than he's going to get out of it.....

thanks simon.
Old 11-03-2005, 17:25   #4 (permalink)

Thanks guys it makes my job well worth it.
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning