How fast will mrs xtremes T be - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2005, 10:37   #1 (permalink)

How fast will mrs xtremes T be

Well as you all probably know my wife has a XR6T i bought for her this year. 2003 build no sporting 52000 kms. When we first got the car i tuned it and it made 262 rwkw's, i ran it at the plex and it did a 12.90 @ 112 mph with a 2.5 60ft. Now, the car basicly stock(Only mod at the time was a set of injectors), well this week ive added a SMB 4 inch dump and cat and my F6 phoon Intercooler(Im fitting it tomorrow .) Im heading to the dyno this week and also to the track hopefully this week aswell... Be interesting to see the difference its going to make with these 2 xtra bolt ons and a retune.

Ill post a graph before i hit the track so Lets see what FPV's Intercooler can do.
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2005, 11:38   #2 (permalink)

Re: How fast will mrs xtremes T be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtreme F6
Well as you all probably know my wife has a XR6T i bought for her this year. 2003 build no sporting 52000 kms. When we first got the car i tuned it and it made 262 rwkw's, i ran it at the plex and it did a 12.90 @ 112 mph with a 2.5 60ft. Now, the car basicly stock(Only mod at the time was a set of injectors), well this week ive added a SMB 4 inch dump and cat and my F6 phoon Intercooler(Im fitting it tomorrow .) Im heading to the dyno this week and also to the track hopefully this week aswell... Be interesting to see the difference its going to make with these 2 xtra bolt ons and a retune.

Ill post a graph before i hit the track so Lets see what FPV's Intercooler can do.
Cool, let me know if you do go to the plex, I would go down to see that. .

cheers

Peter
She's just freaking feral now
Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 15:14   #3 (permalink)

Looks like the track bug is about to bite down bigtime,

Go simon, good luck man.
Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 15:52   #4 (permalink)
Tornado F6

Quote:

What a big girl’s skirt
Can’t u drive a manual?? Fair dinkum you blokes amaze me …. 500rwhp in the F6 and you want to take the xr6t down the 1/4?

Mmm too many gears for Simon hey? Hell I took mine down the ¼ and took about 10,000km of rubber of my streets and went sideways for ½ the track and made a fool of myself…mmm maybe there is a message in that???????? I better ring and see how far away my new auto is
2003 White RTV Ute
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 17:21   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado
What a big girl’s skirt
Can’t u drive a manual?? Fair dinkum you blokes amaze me …. 500rwhp in the F6 and you want to take the xr6t down the 1/4?

XR6T with less power will be quicker. If it holds it's autos' guts in for a full run..
On slicks it'll be quick but I don't hold much hope for the auto, and on street tyres it'll go up in smoke with the power you'll get out of it, but will do the auto a favour. Dead low 12 is my guess.

GO the F6, take the monster HP thing down and show 'em what's what..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAS to be an 11 in it.
Headache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 18:27   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
What a big girl’s skirt

Mmm too many gears for Simon hey? Hell I took mine down the ¼ and took about 10,000km of rubber of my streets and went sideways for ½ the track and made a fool of myself…mmm maybe there is a message in that???????? I better ring and see how far away my new auto is
ahahaha nah mate, thats not the case at all, 2 reasons behind the XR being run not the F6, first one, im getting it ready to sell, second one im not running my F6 till i have tyres and a billet flywheel. If you can have traction issues with what you have in the boat whats an xtra 80 odd rwkw's going to be like....... It will go down but it will go down when i know its going to go down the track aswell.
Old 10-25-2005, 21:35   #7 (permalink)
Tornado F6

Quote:
ahahaha nah mate, thats not the case at all, 2 reasons behind the XR being run not the F6, first one, im getting it ready to sell, second one im not running my F6 till i have tyres and a billet flywheel. If you can have traction issues with what you have in the boat whats an xtra 80 odd rwkw's going to be like....... It will go down but it will go down when i know its going to go down the track aswell.
Why do they call it the 1/4 mile?
When I crossed the line my speedo said i did 14km not 1/4
So sell it and then buy what?

AUTO F6
2003 White RTV Ute
Old 10-25-2005, 22:00   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Why do they call it the 1/4 mile?
When I crossed the line my speedo said i did 14km not 1/4
So sell it and then buy what?

AUTO F6
rofl
Old 10-25-2005, 22:50   #9 (permalink)
Tornado F6

Quote:
rofl
You won’t be so cheeky when you’re a 100rwkws up on power and a full second slower than my boat down the ¼….
It is almost 2006 now and some people just live in the stone ages
2003 White RTV Ute
Old 10-25-2005, 23:49   #10 (permalink)

Quote:

It is almost 2006 now and some people just live in the stone ages

Naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, no way. It's a live axle leaf sprung ute with no traction control or Climate control, but cost the same as an AWD imported euro.. waddya talking about??
Headache is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning