Now with 300+rwkw Typhoon - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2005, 06:33   #1 (permalink)
FPV

Now with 300+rwkw Typhoon

Simon, what have you done, I can't drive the phoon in a straight line anymore, It wants to stay sideways in first, second and third gear Just like you had it this afternoon. Your a legend mate. I know we ran out of time for a dyno run but i would put money on that it is going to be over 300rwkw.

I can't keep out of it and my rear tyres are almost gone Its all your fault and will send me broke in tyres alone.

It is unbelievable what Simon can do with his edit when he adds nispro injectors & a good flow through cat. So fellow phoon and xr6T owners go the next stage and see Simon, you won’t regret it. He is the king of the BA!

420+rwhp
YTRY4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-08-2005, 07:24   #2 (permalink)

Re: Now with 300+rwkw Typhoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by YTRY4
Simon, what have you done, I can't drive the phoon in a straight line anymore, It wants to stay sideways in first, second and third gear Just like you had it this afternoon. Your a legend mate. I know we ran out of time for a dyno run but i would put money on that it is going to be over 300rwkw.

I can't keep out of it and my rear tyres are almost gone Its all your fault and will send me broke in tyres alone.

It is unbelievable what Simon can do with his edit when he adds nispro injectors & a good flow through cat. So fellow phoon and xr6T owners go the next stage and see Simon, you won’t regret it. He is the king of the BA!

i recon that some nice slight drifting we where doing today mate

they slide nice around corners at 70 kms

Wish we could have got it to the dyno today but mate, yours and gregs.... Shame time beat us..... dammit, nuthen like getten the final tuning finished off on the dyno just for the final touches.
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 10:58   #3 (permalink)

Quote:

Ha Ha...... Welcome to the club mate! The way Simon makes these Typhoons go freal is awesome. You know I reckon he has share is a tyre company cause there are going to be a few of us that will be chewing through them at a ricdiculous rate.

I am interested to see how far he goes with his own Typhoon. The potential he can unlock from these beasts is amazing. Dont forget to post your figures when you get her back from the Dyno.

Enjoy you new beast.

Peter
She's just freaking feral now
Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 15:28   #4 (permalink)
Tornado F6

Oh what it would be like to have a decent Fuel pump..
See you at the dyno Loui

My guess I will go @ 275~ 280 maybe.
2003 White RTV Ute
Tornado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 16:08   #5 (permalink)

Dammit, might have to add a 'phoon to the stable!!
Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 17:06   #6 (permalink)

biggrin Re: Now with 300+rwkw Typhoon

Quote:

Simon is not very responsible, he has a habit of wearing out people's rear tyres. For a temporary fix put some Nittos or Toyos on and send Simon the bill!
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning