Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2005, 05:32   #1 (permalink)

Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

On Friday night, the National unopened record for an NA 260 was taken down hard by an Xtreme tuned unopened Auto XR8 ute.

13.15. Let me tell you, this car is a monster.

The customers out there that have an XTREME tune in their car know already. For an auto car to take this record down is a big feat, and we haven't scratched the surface yet.

I would like once again to re iterate my eternal thanks to simon, who by now is more a part of my family than a business partner. I wish you were over here for it bro, it was a special occasion.

Also, we have the quickest and fastest XR8 manual sedan in aust, XR8888 has come on board, and my little 260 ute is the quickest Boss in OZ with a full stock ford exhaust.

Rock on Simon, the news of the records is only around as long as this thread....

But the smiles on the customers faces, not showing signs of fading.

Thanks again mate. Keep the typhoon's howling!!!
Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2005, 08:32   #2 (permalink)

Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
On Friday night, the National unopened record for an NA 260 was taken down hard by an Xtreme tuned unopened Auto XR8 ute.

The customers out there that have an XTREME tune in their car know already. For an auto car to take this record down is a big feat, and we haven't scratched the surface yet.

I would like once again to re iterate my eternal thanks to simon, who by now is more a part of my family than a business partner. I wish you were over here for it bro, it was a special occasion.

Also, we have the quickest and fastest XR8 manual sedan in aust, XR8888 has come on board, and my little 260 ute is the quickest Boss in OZ with a full stock ford exhaust.

Rock on Simon, the news of the records is only around as long as this thread....

Cmon mate being a bit modest arent you??? Couldnt have asked for better mate and or Partner in crime.... Only problem is... We are going to be hit with law siuts soon from all these guys misses..... There spedning to much time in the garage. http://www.xtremefordtuning.com/SNLC...-MercuryMi.wmv I bet they wish there ford could do this

Last edited by Xtreme F6; 06-04-2005 at 08:43.
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 22:43   #3 (permalink)
Horse-Power Hungry

Congrats Guys, The records are tumbling..... not hard to see who the new leaders in Ford Tuning are! Keep up the Good work.... Simon I will be in touch in the next few weeks to sort out a tune myself, time to unleash the sleeping BOSS.

Cheers
Old 06-04-2005, 22:58   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss 8
Congrats Guys, The records are tumbling..... not hard to see who the new leaders in Ford Tuning are! Keep up the Good work.... Simon I will be in touch in the next few weeks to sort out a tune myself, time to unleash the sleeping BOSS.

Cheers
Cant wait mate! Look forward to hearing from you
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 04:39   #5 (permalink)

Quote:

Stock exhaust? What other mods did you have? THat's a ripper!
Old 06-09-2005, 18:59   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle
Stock exhaust? What other mods did you have? THat's a ripper!
Hi mate, its MY car that has the stock exhaust, its a 260 auto ute, 13.45 at 107.6
Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2005, 03:25   #7 (permalink)

That movie was sensational. where can i get one of those cars? oh and well done on the tunes guy. Your doing us Ford blokes and gals proud.
BDAZLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2005, 08:04   #8 (permalink)
GEARBOX WRECKER

Quote:

Well done again guy's for gettin sly's car down to a 13.06,the 12's are just around the corner.I wasn't gonna race this wekend but i might have a crack now i reckon.

"Hate it or love it,the underdog's on top"
Standard Headers and Rubber & More to Come.
04 Focus Zetec R
YELLOW GLOW XB GT
GT-P 738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 02:29   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-P 738
Well done again guy's for gettin sly's car down to a 13.06,the 12's are just around the corner.I wasn't gonna race this weekend but i might have a crack now i reckon.
Mmmmm Bolt on xr8 running 12's, got some of these GT owners running scared do they.

Jokes mate, you expecting to drop into the 12's this week if you hit the strip.

"Its not the 300rwkw, its the instant V8 torque that kills things"
XRQTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:46   #10 (permalink)
GEARBOX WRECKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTOR
Mmmmm Bolt on xr8 running 12's, got some of these GT owners running scared do they.

Jokes mate, you expecting to drop into the 12's this week if you hit the strip.
MATE DROP INTO THEM IM HOPIN TO FALL INTO THE BLOODY THINGS!!!!!!!!!

"Hate it or love it,the underdog's on top"
Standard Headers and Rubber & More to Come.
04 Focus Zetec R
YELLOW GLOW XB GT
GT-P 738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning