Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!) - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-04-05, 05:32 AM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 105
Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

On Friday night, the National unopened record for an NA 260 was taken down hard by an Xtreme tuned unopened Auto XR8 ute.

13.15. Let me tell you, this car is a monster.

The customers out there that have an XTREME tune in their car know already. For an auto car to take this record down is a big feat, and we haven't scratched the surface yet.

I would like once again to re iterate my eternal thanks to simon, who by now is more a part of my family than a business partner. I wish you were over here for it bro, it was a special occasion.

Also, we have the quickest and fastest XR8 manual sedan in aust, XR8888 has come on board, and my little 260 ute is the quickest Boss in OZ with a full stock ford exhaust.

Rock on Simon, the news of the records is only around as long as this thread....

But the smiles on the customers faces, not showing signs of fading.

Thanks again mate. Keep the typhoon's howling!!!

Bluepower is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-04-05, 08:32 AM
Registered User
 
Xtreme F6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sideways In the F6
Age: 43
Posts: 2,370
Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
On Friday night, the National unopened record for an NA 260 was taken down hard by an Xtreme tuned unopened Auto XR8 ute.

13.15. Let me tell you, this car is a monster.

The customers out there that have an XTREME tune in their car know already. For an auto car to take this record down is a big feat, and we haven't scratched the surface yet.

I would like once again to re iterate my eternal thanks to simon, who by now is more a part of my family than a business partner. I wish you were over here for it bro, it was a special occasion.

Also, we have the quickest and fastest XR8 manual sedan in aust, XR8888 has come on board, and my little 260 ute is the quickest Boss in OZ with a full stock ford exhaust.

Rock on Simon, the news of the records is only around as long as this thread....

But the smiles on the customers faces, not showing signs of fading.

Thanks again mate. Keep the typhoon's howling!!!
Cmon mate being a bit modest arent you??? Couldnt have asked for better mate and or Partner in crime.... Only problem is... We are going to be hit with law siuts soon from all these guys misses..... There spedning to much time in the garage. http://www.xtremefordtuning.com/SNLC...-MercuryMi.wmv I bet they wish there ford could do this

Last edited by Xtreme F6; 06-04-05 at 08:43 AM.
Xtreme F6 is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-04-05, 10:43 PM
Horse-Power Hungry
 
boss 8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Perth
Age: 38
Posts: 215
Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

Congrats Guys, The records are tumbling..... not hard to see who the new leaders in Ford Tuning are! Keep up the Good work.... Simon I will be in touch in the next few weeks to sort out a tune myself, time to unleash the sleeping BOSS.

Cheers

BA XR8 - Bluprint, 5 Spd Man, Leather, Pacemaker 4 -1 extractors, mandrel bent 2 1/2 inch custom stainless system, CAI, BMC.... BOSS XR8
ZJ Fairlane - 351c High Comp 2v Heads, 4V valves, Crow Stage III gas cam, TRW Forged flat tops, Crane rollers, fully ballanced, Gas research twin gas injetor 300+hp setup (now RIP)
boss 8 is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-04-05, 10:58 PM
Registered User
 
Xtreme F6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sideways In the F6
Age: 43
Posts: 2,370
Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boss 8
Congrats Guys, The records are tumbling..... not hard to see who the new leaders in Ford Tuning are! Keep up the Good work.... Simon I will be in touch in the next few weeks to sort out a tune myself, time to unleash the sleeping BOSS.

Cheers
Cant wait mate! Look forward to hearing from you
Xtreme F6 is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-07-05, 04:39 AM
Registered User
 
fullthrottle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 695
Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
On Friday night, the National unopened record for an NA 260 was taken down hard by an Xtreme tuned unopened Auto XR8 ute.

13.15. Let me tell you, this car is a monster.

The customers out there that have an XTREME tune in their car know already. For an auto car to take this record down is a big feat, and we haven't scratched the surface yet.

I would like once again to re iterate my eternal thanks to simon, who by now is more a part of my family than a business partner. I wish you were over here for it bro, it was a special occasion.

Also, we have the quickest and fastest XR8 manual sedan in aust, XR8888 has come on board, and my little 260 ute is the quickest Boss in OZ with a full stock ford exhaust.

Rock on Simon, the news of the records is only around as long as this thread....

But the smiles on the customers faces, not showing signs of fading.

Thanks again mate. Keep the typhoon's howling!!!
Stock exhaust? What other mods did you have? THat's a ripper!

People say money can't buy you happiness.... I say they just don't know where to shop.
fullthrottle is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-09-05, 06:59 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 105
Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullthrottle
Stock exhaust? What other mods did you have? THat's a ripper!
Hi mate, its MY car that has the stock exhaust, its a 260 auto ute, 13.45 at 107.6
Bluepower is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-10-05, 03:25 AM
Registered User
 
BDAZLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Victoria
Posts: 122
Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

That movie was sensational. where can i get one of those cars? oh and well done on the tunes guy. Your doing us Ford blokes and gals proud.
BDAZLA is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-17-05, 08:04 AM
GEARBOX WRECKER
 
GT-P 738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pretty Quick GT-P
Age: 47
Posts: 475
Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
On Friday night, the National unopened record for an NA 260 was taken down hard by an Xtreme tuned unopened Auto XR8 ute.

13.15. Let me tell you, this car is a monster.

The customers out there that have an XTREME tune in their car know already. For an auto car to take this record down is a big feat, and we haven't scratched the surface yet.

I would like once again to re iterate my eternal thanks to simon, who by now is more a part of my family than a business partner. I wish you were over here for it bro, it was a special occasion.

Also, we have the quickest and fastest XR8 manual sedan in aust, XR8888 has come on board, and my little 260 ute is the quickest Boss in OZ with a full stock ford exhaust.

Rock on Simon, the news of the records is only around as long as this thread....

But the smiles on the customers faces, not showing signs of fading.

Thanks again mate. Keep the typhoon's howling!!!

Well done again guy's for gettin sly's car down to a 13.06,the 12's are just around the corner.I wasn't gonna race this wekend but i might have a crack now i reckon.

GT-P Blood Orange Manual
13.17@106.38 271.9 RWKW'S Tuned by Simon from
Xtreme Ford Tuning

"Hate it or love it,the underdog's on top"
Standard Headers and Rubber & More to Come.
04 Focus Zetec R
YELLOW GLOW XB GT
GT-P 738 is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-18-05, 02:29 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: sydney
Age: 31
Posts: 2,410
Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-P 738
Well done again guy's for gettin sly's car down to a 13.06,the 12's are just around the corner.I wasn't gonna race this weekend but i might have a crack now i reckon.
Mmmmm Bolt on xr8 running 12's, got some of these GT owners running scared do they.



Jokes mate, you expecting to drop into the 12's this week if you hit the strip.

Blown Boss 377rwkw


"Its not the 300rwkw, its the instant V8 torque that kills things"
XRQTOR is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-18-05, 03:46 AM
GEARBOX WRECKER
 
GT-P 738's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Pretty Quick GT-P
Age: 47
Posts: 475
Re: Simon strikes!! (again!!!!!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRQTOR
Mmmmm Bolt on xr8 running 12's, got some of these GT owners running scared do they.



Jokes mate, you expecting to drop into the 12's this week if you hit the strip.
MATE DROP INTO THEM IM HOPIN TO FALL INTO THE BLOODY THINGS!!!!!!!!!

GT-P Blood Orange Manual
13.17@106.38 271.9 RWKW'S Tuned by Simon from
Xtreme Ford Tuning

"Hate it or love it,the underdog's on top"
Standard Headers and Rubber & More to Come.
04 Focus Zetec R
YELLOW GLOW XB GT
GT-P 738 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome