Sweet Payback - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2005, 21:08   #1 (permalink)

Sweet Payback

Wel Well I just had to share. There are a couple of dudes where I work (my boss and his boss) that both own Subaru GT's. They were so smug when I was going through all that anxiety with the Typhoon clutch issue.

It was a great time for them, plenty of joking

Well thats all been solved and now my little girl has really been taught to sing by Simaon. Took them for a little burst up the Freeway over lunch today...

It was soooooooo sweet when Mick decided to give her a blast . Third gear at 80 kmh and he gave it to her...... she just took off.............. suddenly there was dead silence in the car... and one very white faced driver It was a priceless moment!!!!

They are now both sufficiently impressed. We are all going for a drive to Geraldton in a couple of weeks, but they have already conceeded they dont have a hope in hell of keeping up.

Thank you Simon........... payback is so sweet

Peter
She's just freaking feral now
Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2005, 01:01   #2 (permalink)

Re: Sweet Payback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Geo
Wel Well I just had to share. There are a couple of dudes where I work (my boss and his boss) that both own Subaru GT's. They were so smug when I was going through all that anxiety with the Typhoon clutch issue.

Well thats all been solved and now my little girl has really been taught to sing by Simaon. Took them for a little burst up the Freeway over lunch today...

It was soooooooo sweet when Mick decided to give her a blast . Third gear at 80 kmh and he gave it to her...... she just took off.............. suddenly there was dead silence in the car... and one very white faced driver It was a priceless moment!!!!

They are now both sufficiently impressed. We are all going for a drive to Geraldton in a couple of weeks, but they have already conceeded they dont have a hope in hell of keeping up.

Peter

Hahah no worries Peter. Priceless
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 03:29   #3 (permalink)
walking power

Quote:

Peter
Hey dude im sure i saw you turning onto the freeway from hodges drive last week............just took off, goes sweeet ay.
Old 07-07-2005, 04:40   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordy
Hey dude im sure i saw you turning onto the freeway from hodges drive last week............just took off, goes sweeet ay.
Mate,

Sweet is an understatement....the good thing is..... as soon as we got back to work these guys with the Subaru GT's were talking to another mate with a clubbie R8 ................ and he is looking real nervous

I thing the term Oh my god was used

Peter
Old 07-07-2005, 05:27   #5 (permalink)
Go Nuts in Your Falcon

i've had a rough day today, and reading this made me smile. now to buy my bro a custom tune and edit for his b'day so I can enjoy the power of the T.
FordACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 19:27   #6 (permalink)

Bloody hell What have I started !

Word has got around work and now everyone wants a ride. Took one of the lads from the Supply Department out for a spin. His eyes just lit up.... I swear at one stage he was actually dribbling !!!!

I must contact FPV to see if they will offer me spotters fees

All is right with the world and we now know God drives an F6

ha ha Peter
Old 07-07-2005, 19:52   #7 (permalink)
GEARBOX WRECKER

Quote:
Bloody hell What have I started !

Word has got around work and now everyone wants a ride. Took one of the lads from the Supply Department out for a spin. His eyes just lit up.... I swear at one stage he was actually dribbling !!!!

I must contact FPV to see if they will offer me spotters fees

All is right with the world and we now know God drives an F6

ha ha Peter
Argh simon what have you done too this man's car,now he's the test rep for the F6.

Well done on a good result and happy driving pete.

"Hate it or love it,the underdog's on top"
Standard Headers and Rubber & More to Come.
04 Focus Zetec R
YELLOW GLOW XB GT
GT-P 738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2005, 21:28   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT-P 738
Argh simon what have you done too this man's car,now he's the test rep for the F6.

Well done on a good result and happy driving pete.
happy driving alright .... thats too easy.... thanks to Simon I am having plenty of sleepless nights cruising the freeways of Perth......... so sweeeeet

Oh and thanks Simon for putting me onto the Tint bloke.... she was done this morning and that dark tint has given her a touch of the sinister look, really sets off the light blue velocity colour. All she needs now is nice big set of red brembos and she will really glow

Bloody hell I know why these things are always referred to as females..... you can never spend enough money on them

Peter
Old 07-09-2005, 00:10   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
happy driving alright .... thats too easy.... thanks to Simon I am having plenty of sleepless nights cruising the freeways of Perth......... so sweeeeet

Oh and thanks Simon for putting me onto the Tint bloke.... she was done this morning and that dark tint has given her a touch of the sinister look, really sets off the light blue velocity colour. All she needs now is nice big set of red brembos and she will really glow

Bloody hell I know why these things are always referred to as females..... you can never spend enough money on them

Peter
Glad your happy with the tint buddy im sure it looks a treat.
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 03:19   #10 (permalink)

biggrin Re: Sweet Payback

Quote:

Peter
Those things are just snails compared to a Xtremely fast Falcon!
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning