T3 Engine make over and edit tune. - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto EscrowInsurance

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2006, 05:25   #1 (permalink)

T3 Engine make over and edit tune.

jim one of our forum members has a T3 and recently it went in for a transformation, Ally heads, cam, springs, roller rockers and a full freshen up. Had it on the dyno today and it made 375 rwhp with more to go, Im pretty convinced i can get 400 rwhp with this beast, Edit worked a treat so thats good news aswell.
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-01-2006, 05:48   #2 (permalink)

Re: T3 Engine make over and edit tune.

And what an awesome transformation- thank you so much for all your outstanding efforts mate- what can I say, you are hands down THE best in the business, no question.

But the engine is oh so sweet- and making that much power was all I ever wanted, let alone the extra *hp we KNOW is in there hehe........

I'm blown away by it mate and you made it all happen, I can't thank you enough

This will certainly be one of the strongest naturally aspirated engine combos in a late model Ford in Perth, wouldn't you say.... It's going to put a few GT's to shame lol (unless you've tuned them)

Thanks again Simon, really appreciated mate- roll on later this week and we'll top the 400rwhp eh?
Old 05-01-2006, 06:46   #3 (permalink)

i hope so mate
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 16:10   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimt3te50
And what an awesome transformation- thank you so much for all your outstanding efforts mate- what can I say, you are hands down THE best in the business, no question.

But the engine is oh so sweet- and making that much power was all I ever wanted, let alone the extra *hp we KNOW is in there hehe........

This will certainly be one of the strongest naturally aspirated engine combos in a late model Ford in Perth, wouldn't you say.... It's going to put a few GT's to shame lol (unless you've tuned them)

Thanks again Simon, really appreciated mate- roll on later this week and we'll top the 400rwhp eh?
Good onya Jim,

That girl is going to run as sweet as she looks now

Ha ha I bet there are going to be a few stunned looks around Perth soon. See you on the road.

Peter
She's just freaking feral now
Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2006, 02:54   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Geo
Good onya Jim,

That girl is going to run as sweet as she looks now

Ha ha I bet there are going to be a few stunned looks around Perth soon. See you on the road.

Peter

hahaha yeah I reckon you might be right- It'll be quicker than people may think- I'm proud of what we got or even more what we will get in the end out of the tiny little windsor....

Simon's done a fantastic job- but it's the whole package now- it's got everything I ever wanted in it.........

All it ever needed was another 120-odd kw and now it has it :D
Old 05-07-2006, 04:31   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimt3te50

Love to see how it performs on the track
HIGH PORT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 06:26   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIGH PORT
Love to see how it performs on the track
oh mate- me too!

Have a feeling it is going to be very quick
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning