Trial flash of T3 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2005, 05:50   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Xtreme F6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Sideways In the F6
Age: 41
Posts: 2,370
Trial flash of T3

well i had jim bring his blue striped beast ove rthe other day (bloody noisy) and do a trial run of the au edit. IT WORKS lol, will be doing some tests on the dyno next week.
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-05-2005, 06:50   #2 (permalink)
Couz^Man
 
couzman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Perth W.A.
Age: 32
Posts: 83
Re: Trial flash of T3

cool you have it now

*cough* you can do another trial flash on mine if ya want *cough*
__________________
Carnal Management
couzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 18:29   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
jimt3te50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Age: 34
Posts: 316
Re: Trial flash of T3

and I can't wait! it's worse now I know you can do it and I have to wait..

thanks for all your help with this simon- it should be great to see what the old windsor is capable of with some better tuning.....

roll on this week I say!
__________________
Aug build 2002 T3 TE50, blueprint, manual, brembo's, koni's + all the usual goodies 13.93 @ 103.9mph 2.364 60' (can only get better)
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 20:22   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Aussie_Geo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 58
Posts: 170
Re: Trial flash of T3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimt3te50
and I can't wait! it's worse now I know you can do it and I have to wait..

thanks for all your help with this simon- it should be great to see what the old windsor is capable of with some better tuning.....

roll on this week I say!
HA HA... Great to see...... if anyone can breathe some more fire into your old ??? girl I am sure Simon will be able.

I am keen to see the results..... and I am sure there are plenty of others also...... Can just see it....."Revenge of the T3's"

cheers

Peter
__________________
Velocity Typhoon with Tint
340 rwkw, 720 Nm
High flow Cat, K&N pod filter, bigger injectors, exhaust and Xtreme Tune.
She's just freaking feral now
Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 20:49   #5 (permalink)
Registered User
 
jimt3te50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Age: 34
Posts: 316
Re: Trial flash of T3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Geo
HA HA... Great to see...... if anyone can breathe some more fire into your old ??? girl I am sure Simon will be able.

I am keen to see the results..... and I am sure there are plenty of others also...... Can just see it....."Revenge of the T3's"

cheers

Peter
it's like saying dinosaurs will rule the earth again lol it wont happen unless something happens to get rid of all these damn turbo cars....

i wish I could afford a turbo car too..... (aswell as my t3 of course)

but all said I can't wait for this- I hope simon is able to get more from these things than he expects to- it will be a nice surprise.....

noise and performance- that is a nice combination- regardless of what simon says lol
__________________
Aug build 2002 T3 TE50, blueprint, manual, brembo's, koni's + all the usual goodies 13.93 @ 103.9mph 2.364 60' (can only get better)
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 23:13   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Aussie_Geo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Age: 58
Posts: 170
Re: Trial flash of T3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimt3te50
it's like saying dinosaurs will rule the earth again lol it wont happen unless something happens to get rid of all these damn turbo cars....

i wish I could afford a turbo car too..... (aswell as my t3 of course)

but all said I can't wait for this- I hope simon is able to get more from these things than he expects to- it will be a nice surprise.....

noise and performance- that is a nice combination- regardless of what simon says lol
Speaking of noise Jim...... did he tell you about the full 4 inch custom exhaust for the phoons ...... not a rumble, sure ....... but something for those holden boys to listen too as we disappear over the horizon....

cheers

Peter
__________________
Velocity Typhoon with Tint
340 rwkw, 720 Nm
High flow Cat, K&N pod filter, bigger injectors, exhaust and Xtreme Tune.
She's just freaking feral now
Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 01:48   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
jimt3te50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Age: 34
Posts: 316
Re: Trial flash of T3

yeah, i was lucky enough to get a ride in the xr6t but not the f6 :(

i never could see myself in a 6 cylinder again, but in fairness i was so impressed with that turbo- and the f6 could only be better. I seriously want one and would love to see/hear the 4" system.

i know it wouldn't be the same- but apart from the sound that's probably not a bad thing. just keep in mind peter, that the holden boys aren't the only scared ones- the turbo's have caused a disturbance in the ford camp to- as I was saying i can't believe the difference in these cars in the last 3-5 years. it's scary really.

i remember when i bought the t3 that it was untouchable on the street, and i am dreading siding up with an f6/xr6t (modded) at the lights- i've never had that in this car before! lol

although, as simon knows no-one wants to drag a t3- is it still that no-one knows what these cars can do? people must think it's a kitted up falcon; they ask me if it's a v8
__________________
Aug build 2002 T3 TE50, blueprint, manual, brembo's, koni's + all the usual goodies 13.93 @ 103.9mph 2.364 60' (can only get better)
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 02:42   #8 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 13
Re: Trial flash of T3

be nice to see ... the results. very interesting


muzza
__________________
Xr6 T, Auto, Xtreme tuned, 326.5rwkw over 960 Torque
muzza420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 04:22   #9 (permalink)
need BOOST
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Wollongong
Age: 34
Posts: 272
Re: Trial flash of T3

Both Battens and Xtreme mucking around with AU edits this week and both in WA!!! You lucky buggers.... :)

Are you playing with any other AUs at the moment, or just Jims T3?

Cant wait to get my ute tuned, and can't wait to fit the S-Trim !!! I want to have a crack at a 13 sec timeslip with my current n/a combo before i fit the blower though...

Hmmm...would be nice to see an "unopened" T3 run a 12 before the end of the year.

Good luck guys
xr8ute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 04:35   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
jimt3te50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Age: 34
Posts: 316
Re: Trial flash of T3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8ute
Both Battens and Xtreme mucking around with AU edits this week and both in WA!!! You lucky buggers.... :)

Are you playing with any other AUs at the moment, or just Jims T3?

Cant wait to get my ute tuned, and can't wait to fit the S-Trim !!! I want to have a crack at a 13 sec timeslip with my current n/a combo before i fit the blower though...

Hmmm...would be nice to see an "unopened" T3 run a 12 before the end of the year.

Good luck guys
what do you reckon simon- is a 12 out of the question? if we get this done early enough this week we could head to the plex on wednesday with the right launch and another 20 at the treads would give us around 330hp/246kw- actually, that's not enough is it?

how much power would we need for a 12sec pass? a high one doesn't matter lol......
__________________
Aug build 2002 T3 TE50, blueprint, manual, brembo's, koni's + all the usual goodies 13.93 @ 103.9mph 2.364 60' (can only get better)
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 20:01.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.