You dont know when to stop...... - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2005, 03:54   #1 (permalink)

You dont know when to stop......

Simon has just nearly blown the rollers off the dyno, with a 305rwkw at last count.

What is amazing is how "stock" the patient is.......

Typhoon with

injectors
3inch cat
Xtreme tune.

This beast has 660NMS at 3600 rpm (we are in serious ET territory here, possibly 11's, 115-120mph range)

You just cant help yourself bud, can you, haha

One very lucky (unsuspecting) typhoon in the west will need some tyres soon!!
Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2005, 04:54   #2 (permalink)

Re: You dont know when to stop......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluepower
Simon has just nearly blown the rollers off the dyno, with a 305rwkw at last count.

Typhoon with

injectors
3inch cat
Xtreme tune.

This beast has 660NMS at 3600 rpm (we are in serious ET territory here, possibly 11's, 115-120mph range)

Simon, a congradulations on your +300 marker___________

I know what a 278rwkw moster is like to handle so i can only imagine what 305 is like to drive on the road.

WELL DONE!!!!!

XR6T with Typhoon CAI
Bosch 0 280 155 968 Injectors
Custom Tune (Xtreme Ford Tuning)
kjoy064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 06:59   #3 (permalink)

Quote:

Typhoon with

injectors
3inch cat
Xtreme tune.

Well I am just out and out Gobsmacked..... bloody hell!!!!. What can I say....my little blue girl used to sung.... then Simon taught her to yell...but now OMG!!!! she is just downright feral ....... Its raining here tonight so its just too bloody scary to really push her but holy hell.... get her past 3,000 rpm and all bloody hell breaks loose

There is only a couple of negatives... I am heading over east for a week tomorrow and its going to be one bloody long week......... and secondly I can see I am going to be on a first name basis with me local tyre seller

but hell its worth it, and if any of you fellow phoonies out there are thinking about it........ I highly reccomend you see Simon.

Simon what can I say....Thanks mate she will be wearing that Xtreme sticker with pride

Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 07:47   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie_Geo
Well I am just out and out Gobsmacked..... bloody hell!!!!. What can I say....my little blue girl used to sung.... then Simon taught her to yell...but now OMG!!!! she is just downright feral ....... Its raining here tonight so its just too bloody scary to really push her but holy hell.... get her past 3,000 rpm and all bloody hell breaks loose

There is only a couple of negatives... I am heading over east for a week tomorrow and its going to be one bloody long week......... and secondly I can see I am going to be on a first name basis with me local tyre seller

but hell its worth it, and if any of you fellow phoonies out there are thinking about it........ I highly reccomend you see Simon.

Simon what can I say....Thanks mate she will be wearing that Xtreme sticker with pride

thanks mate, love hearing the feed back. It was one scary ride..... raining..... and 660 nm at the tyres dont really mix all that well together.

Mate im Proud to have my sticker on that back window, The best thing about your car mate, it looks and sounds stock.... Factory exhaust... All cept the cat. BMC filter.injectors.. and of course the tune. Cant get more simpler

Mate, if you want me to look after her for you while your away.... I would be more then willing
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 14:28   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP-330
thanks mate, love hearing the feed back. It was one scary ride..... raining..... and 660 nm at the tyres dont really mix all that well together.

Mate im Proud to have my sticker on that back window, The best thing about your car mate, it looks and sounds stock.... Factory exhaust... All cept the cat. BMC filter.injectors.. and of course the tune. Cant get more simpler

Mate, if you want me to look after her for you while your away.... I would be more then willing
Simon,

Bloody hell look what you have done! 4AM in the bloody morning and what am I doing....... just back from another lovely run along the freeway...... and I am flying out this arvo for Sydney......... can see meself on the plane..... sitting there thinking to meself......."flying? ..crap this aint flying"

What can I say.......... just like the Ford ad says......"Can't get enough of this!!!".......bloody hell mate you have turned me into a "Phoonatic !!!" What a way to have a mid life crisis
and when I am not stuck in my Phoon grinning like a madman I am back home just staring at the dyno curves still wondering how you managed to do it....

well done, now for a week of agony before I get back to her....... and I know you would be happy to look after her mate, but hell what would the misses say....... not another one

After I get back, next weekend, there are a couple of smug Liberty GT owners at work that are going to be blown away... aint payback a bitch !!!!..... oh and me mate with the clubbie could not believe me when I told him what you had done.... so I will be showing him the Dyno results this morning.... I would expect a phone call at about 9AM asking if you do clubbies as well ha ha. As the good Doc says... HSV What????
cheers.

Peter
Aussie_Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 16:10   #6 (permalink)

Hee hee, you sufferering late nights thinking about your car?

Ive been recieving SMS messages on my phone 3-4 am regarding how excited customers are about going to calder tonight.

This sort of stuff will NOT be good for simon, as I know he has had some private family business to attend to and is under a lot of pressure at the moment.

The last thing he needs on his mind now is tuning, but with a 'phoon like this, how COULD you concentrate??
Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 17:54   #7 (permalink)

Quote:

Ive been recieving SMS messages on my phone 3-4 am regarding how excited customers are about going to calder tonight.

This sort of stuff will NOT be good for simon, as I know he has had some private family business to attend to and is under a lot of pressure at the moment.

The last thing he needs on his mind now is tuning, but with a 'phoon like this, how COULD you concentrate??
Actualy mate, Geos Typhoon was what the doctor ordered for me, helped keep my mind of my misses surgery yesturday. Thanks Peter for those kinds words.. She was one scary ride thats for sure. Wish it was at home in my garage thats for sure.

I knew you would have another late freeway tussle hahahaha
Old 06-24-2005, 19:51   #8 (permalink)
Gota be Happy with a Hump

Quote:

What sort of numbers did you and your customers run at Calder last nite Chris???
Still on the improve????
I'm reeeaaaally hanging mate!!!!!
Gidday Simon, great work there mate.
MYV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 04:07   #9 (permalink)

Thumbs up Re: You dont know when to stop......

Good job Simon, standard except cat & injectors, 300rwkw+, pretty damn good mate! I was hoping to see your's break the 300rwkw's, you're neglecting her. I'm still waiting for my sticker by the way......
Old 06-25-2005, 07:26   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomXR8
Good job Simon, standard except cat & injectors, 300rwkw+, pretty damn good mate! I was hoping to see your's break the 300rwkw's, you're neglecting her. I'm still waiting for my sticker by the way......
hah yer sorry mate, ill get you one over soon as i get a chance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > Australian Ford's Discussion > Xtreme Ford Tuning