1990 Volvo 760 Turbo Turn Signal Problem - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-05, 09:01 PM
Randwill
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
1990 Volvo 760 Turbo Turn Signal Problem

Fuses and bulbs replaced; but right turn signal only functions when parking
lights are turned on. Will not function when regular lights or high beams
are on. Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-05, 11:01 PM
James Sweet
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 1990 Volvo 760 Turbo Turn Signal Problem

Randwill wrote:
> Fuses and bulbs replaced; but right turn signal only functions when parking
> lights are turned on. Will not function when regular lights or high beams
> are on. Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.
>
>



Check the ground wires at the front corner light and the tail light.
They attach to the car body and can corrode or break off.
 
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-05, 04:01 AM
John Robertson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 1990 Volvo 760 Turbo Turn Signal Problem

Maybe while your about it you can explain why B M W drivers never bother to
use their blinkers ?This is a bit tongue in cheek ,but its also true of many
of the poor unfortunate who ?drive? these cars .

"James Sweet" <jamessweet@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:pgtnf.11903$Ea6.1707@trnddc08...
> Randwill wrote:
>> Fuses and bulbs replaced; but right turn signal only functions when
>> parking lights are turned on. Will not function when regular lights or
>> high beams are on. Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance.

>
>
> Check the ground wires at the front corner light and the tail light. They
> attach to the car body and can corrode or break off.



 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-13-05, 10:01 AM
Crazy Dog
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: 1990 Volvo 760 Turbo Turn Signal Problem

John Robertson wrote:
> Maybe while your about it you can explain why B M W drivers never bother to
> use their blinkers ?This is a bit tongue in cheek ,but its also true of many
> of the poor unfortunate who ?drive? these cars .


Why would they use blinkers? They know where they're going.

--
Crazy Dog
wfh at crazy hyphen dog dot fsnet dot co dot uk
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome