Ford Forums banner

THIS ACTUALLY WORKS, IT'S AMAZING - "It_really_works1.txt" 10.6 KBytes yEnc

729 views 1 reply 0 participants last post by  Wickeddoll® 
G
#1 ·
THIS REALLY WORKS this is amazing! give it a try!

Turn $6.00 into $42,000...read this to find out how!!! READING THIS
COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to
try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just
like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said
you could make thousands of cash within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the
list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are
thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and
talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured:
"what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I
started getting cash in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end
soon, but the cash just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
$25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still
growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just
over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly. It's certainly worth
$6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery!! Let
me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....Also,
make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the
information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow
the directions exactly, that you will start making more cash than you
thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this
entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the
simple directions and watch the cash come in! It's easy. It's legal.
And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is
not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is
virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or
more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy
to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the cash made from the
mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like
you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the 4 easy
steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the
following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00
bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for
it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1) Beth Collins 1012 Woodbine Ave., Toronto, Ontario M4C 4C1

2) Melody McKinley 8 Huntingdon Drive Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B2V 1w1

3) C. Witt 12 Pine ST. Attleboro, MA 02703

4) Ben Ervin 1281 Cadillac Dr. Hamilton, OH 45013

5) Robert Velez P.O. BOX 1078 Bronx, NY 10462

6) Freddy Oropeza 10201 Lindley Av, apt# 118. Northridge, CA 91325

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as
number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your
amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to
24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post,
the more cash you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any
doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need cash,
you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program
remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at
it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the
cash that so many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You
may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES
that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea
to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.)
So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
be receiving thousands of cash in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only
$6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it
now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------ Step 1)
You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting.
Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step
2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of the
blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy
of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go
back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching
for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article
as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting
paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header
that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it
will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE
NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE Cash YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving cash from
around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box
due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay
anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will
deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the
WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low
example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now,
each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make
200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will
bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn around and
post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies
each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun part,
each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with my name at #2
and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!!
Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups
with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names
on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
again. The thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of
people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these
articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00
and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said, "what if
the plan is played out and no one sends you the cash? So what! What are
the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users
and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups
everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to
50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.

=ybegin line=128 size=10552 name=It_really_works1.txt
}ŸŒ”��ždJ~rs}J|okvvƒJ�y|u}JsJgis}yWbb_cW[i{imkxgc\~igJlovso€oJs~74pœ™—dJL�–™¡Ž™¡˜`cbLJf�–™¡Ž™¡˜`cbj£‹’™™X�™—h74n‹ž�dJ~Ÿ�VJ\ZJ}�š
J\ZZ_JZ[d]Zd[_Jqw~74w���‹‘�WsndJfrmt‚�X[_`[_N„‘_X]b^ajžœ˜Ž˜£Z_h74l£ž��dJ[Z^\Z74v“˜��dJ[^c74xx~zWz™�ž“˜‘Wr™�ždJ`bX[`ZX\Z]X[cb74z‹
ž’dJ�š™™–[[W¡��žX�Ÿš�œ���ŽX˜�žKšœ™š‹‘‹ž™œW–‹¢X˜�¡����Ž�X�™—K˜�¡�W“˜X�š‹—•“––�œX˜�žK˜�¡����ŽX�”�X‘–™Œ“¢X˜�žK˜�¡��™˜Z`X˜�¡�Xšœ™Ž“‘
£X�™—K˜�¡��™˜Z\X˜�¡�Xšœ™Ž“‘£X�™—Kšœ™Ž“‘£X˜�žK¡˜�[]���ŽK¡™œ–Ž˜�žX‹žžX˜�žK[ccX^_X^cX]aK�£�–™˜�[X‘˜“–“˜•X˜�žK�š‹—•“––�œ\X‘˜“–“˜•X˜�
žK‘˜“–“˜•X˜�žKžœ˜Ž˜£Z_Xzy}~onKa_]a[‹�]K˜™žW�™œW—‹“–74x�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�dJ‹–žXŒ“˜‹œ“��X—™ “��74‚W~œ‹��dJžœ˜Ž˜£Z_J[[\a[acb[_J`bX[`ZX\Z]X[c
bJRw™˜VJ[cJ}�šJ\ZZ_J\[d]Zd[_Jon~S74‚Wm™—š–‹“˜ž�W~™dJ‹ŒŸ��j �œ“¤™˜X˜�ž74xx~zWz™�ž“˜‘Wn‹ž�dJw™˜VJ[cJ}�šJ\ZZ_J\[d]Zd[_Jon~74‚œ��dJ�
š™™–[[W¡��žX�Ÿš�œ���ŽX˜�žJ‹–žXŒ“˜‹œ“��X—™ “��d[a\b_bc7474~rs}J|okvvƒJ�y|u}Jž’“�J“�J‹—‹¤“˜‘KJ‘“ �J“žJ‹Jžœ£K747474~Ÿœ˜JN`XZZJ“˜ž™J
N^\VZZZXXXœ�‹ŽJž’“�Jž™J�“˜ŽJ™ŸžJ’™¡KKKJ|oknsxqJ~rs}74myvnJmrkxqoJƒy|JvspoKJsJ�™Ÿ˜ŽJž’“�J™˜J‹JŒŸ––�ž“˜JŒ™‹œŽJ‹˜ŽJŽ��“Ž�ŽJž™74žœ
£J“žXJkJ–“žž–�J¡’“–�JŒ‹�•VJsJ¡‹�JŒœ™¡�“˜‘Jž’œ™Ÿ‘’J˜�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�VJ”Ÿ�ž74–“•�J£™ŸJ‹œ�J˜™¡VJ‹˜ŽJ�‹—�J‹�œ™��J‹˜J‹œž“�–�J�“—“–‹œJž™Jž’“�
Jž’‹žJ�‹“Ž74£™ŸJ�™Ÿ–ŽJ—‹•�Jž’™Ÿ�‹˜Ž�J™�J�‹�’J¡“ž’“˜J¡��•�J¡“ž’J™˜–£J‹˜J“˜“ž“‹–74“˜ ��ž—�˜žJ™�JN`XZZKJ}™JsJž’™Ÿ‘’žVJLƒ�‹’Jœ“‘’žVJ
ž’“�J—Ÿ�žJŒ�J‹J��‹—LV74ŒŸžJ–“•�J—™�žJ™�JŸ�VJsJ¡‹�J�Ÿœ“™Ÿ�VJ�™JsJ•�šžJœ�‹Ž“˜‘XJk˜£¡‹£VJ“žJ�‹“Ž74ž’‹žJ£™ŸJ��˜ŽJN[XZZJž™J�‹�’J™�Jž’
�J`J˜‹—��J‹˜ŽJ‹ŽŽœ���J�ž‹ž�ŽJ“˜Jž’�74‹œž“�–�XJƒ™ŸJž’�˜Jš–‹��J£™ŸœJ™¡˜J˜‹—�J‹˜ŽJ‹ŽŽœ���J“˜Jž’�JŒ™žž™—J™�Jž’�74–“�žJ‹žJM`VJ‹˜ŽJš™�
žJž’�J‹œž“�–�J“˜J‹žJ–�‹�žJ\ZZJ˜�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�XJR~’�œ�J‹œ�74ž’™Ÿ�‹˜Ž�SJx™J�‹ž�’VJž’‹žJ¡‹�J“žXJ}™J‹�ž�œJž’“˜•“˜‘J“žJ™ �œVJ‹˜Ž74ž‹–•“˜‘J
ž™J‹J��¡Jš�™š–�J�“œ�žVJsJž’™Ÿ‘’žJ‹Œ™ŸžJžœ£“˜‘J“žXJsJ�“‘Ÿœ�Žd74L¡’‹žJ’‹ �JsJ‘™žJž™J–™��J�¢��šžJ`J�ž‹—š�J‹˜ŽJN`XZZVJœ“‘’žiLJ~’�˜Js
74“˜ ��ž�ŽJž’�J—�‹�–£JN`XZZXJ��––Jqo}}J�rk~KKXXXJ¡“ž’“˜JaJŽ‹£�VJs74�ž‹œž�ŽJ‘�žž“˜‘J�‹�’J“˜Jž’�J—‹“–KJsJ¡‹�J�’™�•�ŽKJsJ�“‘Ÿœ�ŽJ“
žJ¡™Ÿ–ŽJ�˜Ž74�™™˜VJŒŸžJž’�J�‹�’J”Ÿ�žJ•�šžJ�™—“˜‘J“˜XJs˜J—£J�“œ�žJ¡��•VJsJ—‹Ž�J‹Œ™Ÿž74N\_XZZXJl£Jž’�J�˜ŽJ™�Jž’�J���™˜ŽJ¡��•JsJ’‹Ž
J—‹Ž�J‹Jž™ž‹–J™�J™ �œ74N[VZZZXZZKJs˜Jž’�Jž’“œŽJ¡��•JsJ’‹ŽJ™ �œJN[ZVZZZXZZJ‹˜ŽJ“žQ�J�ž“––74‘œ™¡“˜‘XJ~’“�J“�J˜™¡J—£J�™Ÿœž’J¡��•J‹˜
ŽJsJ’‹ �J—‹Ž�J‹Jž™ž‹–J™�J”Ÿ�ž74™ �œJN^\VZZZXZZJ‹˜ŽJ“žQ�J�ž“––J�™—“˜‘J“˜Jœ‹š“Ž–£XJsžQ�J��œž‹“˜–£J¡™œž’74N`XZZVJ‹˜ŽJ`J�ž‹—š�VJsJ’‹
 �J�š�˜žJ—™œ�Jž’‹˜Jž’‹žJ™˜Jž’�J–™žž�œ£KKJv�ž74—�Jž�––J£™ŸJ’™¡Jž’“�J¡™œ•�J‹˜ŽJ—™�žJ“—š™œž‹˜ž–£VJ¡’£J“žJ¡™œ•�XXXXk–�™V74—‹•�J�Ÿœ�J
£™ŸJšœ“˜žJ‹J�™š£J™�Jž’“�J‹œž“�–�Jxy�VJ�™J£™ŸJ�‹˜J‘�žJž’�74“˜�™œ—‹ž“™˜J™��J™�J“žJ‹�J£™ŸJ˜��ŽJ“žXJsJšœ™—“��J£™ŸJž’‹žJ“�J£™ŸJ�™––™¡
74ž’�JŽ“œ��ž“™˜�J�¢‹�ž–£VJž’‹žJ£™ŸJ¡“––J�ž‹œžJ—‹•“˜‘J—™œ�J�‹�’Jž’‹˜J£™Ÿ74ž’™Ÿ‘’žJš™��“Œ–�JŒ£JŽ™“˜‘J�™—�ž’“˜‘J�™J�‹�£KJ}Ÿ‘‘��ž“™˜
dJ|�‹ŽJž’“�74�˜ž“œ�J—���‹‘�J�‹œ��Ÿ––£KJRšœ“˜žJ“žJ™ŸžJ™œJŽ™¡˜–™‹ŽJ“žXSJp™––™¡Jž’�74�“—š–�JŽ“œ��ž“™˜�J‹˜ŽJ¡‹ž�’Jž’�J�‹�’J�™—�J“˜KJ
sžQ�J�‹�£XJsžQ�J–�‘‹–X74k˜ŽVJ£™ŸœJ“˜ ��ž—�˜žJ“�J™˜–£JN`XZZJRz–Ÿ�Jš™�ž‹‘�SJswzy|~kx~dJ~’“�J“�74˜™žJ‹Jœ“šW™��eJ“žJ“�J˜™žJ“˜Ž���˜že
J“žJ“�J˜™žJ“––�‘‹–eJ‹˜ŽJ“žJ“�74 “œžŸ‹––£J˜™Jœ“�•JWJ“žJœ�‹––£J¡™œ•�KKKKJs�J‹––J™�Jž’�J�™––™¡“˜‘74“˜�žœŸ�ž“™˜�J‹œ�J‹Ž’�œ�ŽJž™VJ£™Ÿ
J¡“––Jœ���“ �J�¢žœ‹™œŽ“˜‹œ£JŽ“ “Ž�˜Ž�X74zvok}oJxy~odJz–�‹��J�™––™¡Jž’���JŽ“œ��ž“™˜�Jo‚km~vƒVJ‹˜ŽJN_ZVZZZJ™œ74—™œ�J�‹˜JŒ�J£™Ÿœ�J“
˜J\ZJž™J`ZJŽ‹£�XJ~’“�Jšœ™‘œ‹—Jœ�—‹“˜�J�Ÿ������Ÿ–74Œ��‹Ÿ��J™�Jž’�J’™˜��ž£J‹˜ŽJ“˜ž�‘œ“ž£J™�Jž’�Jš‹œž“�“š‹˜ž�XJz–�‹��74�™˜ž“˜Ÿ�J“ž�
J�Ÿ�����JŒ£J�‹œ��Ÿ––£J‹Ž’�œ“˜‘Jž™Jž’�J“˜�žœŸ�ž“™˜�XJƒ™Ÿ74¡“––J˜™¡JŒ��™—�Jš‹œžJ™�Jž’�Jw‹“–JyœŽ�œJŒŸ�“˜���XJs˜Jž’“�JŒŸ�“˜���J£™Ÿœ7
4šœ™ŽŸ�žJ“�J˜™žJ�™–“ŽJ‹˜ŽJž‹˜‘“Œ–�VJ“žQ�J‹J��œ “��XJƒ™ŸJ‹œ�J“˜Jž’�74ŒŸ�“˜���J™�JŽ� �–™š“˜‘Jw‹“–“˜‘Jv“�ž�XJw‹˜£J–‹œ‘�J�™œš™œ‹ž“™˜
�J‹œ�J’‹šš£74ž™Jš‹£JŒ“‘JŒŸ�•�J�™œJ›Ÿ‹–“ž£J–“�ž�XJr™¡� �œVJž’�J�‹�’J—‹Ž�J�œ™—Jž’�74—‹“–“˜‘J–“�ž�J“�J���™˜Ž‹œ£Jž™Jž’�J“˜�™—�J¡’“�’
J“�J—‹Ž�J�œ™—Jš�™š–�J–“•�74£™ŸJ‹˜ŽJ—�J‹�•“˜‘Jž™JŒ�J“˜�–ŸŽ�ŽJ“˜Jž’‹žJ–“�žXJr�œ�J‹œ�Jž’�J^J�‹�£74�ž�š�Jž™J�Ÿ�����dJ}~ozJ[dJq�žJ`J�
�š‹œ‹ž�Jš“����J™�Jš‹š�œJ‹˜ŽJ¡œ“ž�Jž’�74�™––™¡“˜‘J™˜J�‹�’Jš“���J™�Jš‹š�œJLzvok}oJz~JwoJyxJƒy|JwksvsxqJvs}~XL74x™¡J‘�žJ`J}JN[XZ
ZJŒ“––�J‹˜ŽJš–‹��JyxoJ“˜�“Ž�JokmrJ™�Jž’�J`Jš“����J™�74š‹š�œJ�™Jž’�JŒ“––J¡“––J˜™žJŒ�J���˜Jž’œ™Ÿ‘’Jž’�J�˜ �–™š�JRž™Jšœ� �˜ž74ž’“� 
�œ£SXJx�¢žVJš–‹��J™˜�Jš‹š�œJ“˜J�‹�’J™�Jž’�J`J�˜ �–™š��J‹˜ŽJ��‹–74ž’�—XJƒ™ŸJ�’™Ÿ–ŽJ˜™¡J’‹ �J`J��‹–�ŽJ�˜ �–™š��VJ�‹�’J¡“ž’J‹Jš“���
J™�74š‹š�œJ�ž‹ž“˜‘Jž’�J‹Œ™ �Jš’œ‹��VJ£™ŸœJ˜‹—�J‹˜ŽJ‹ŽŽœ���VJ‹˜ŽJ‹JN[XZZ74Œ“––XJ�’‹žJ£™ŸJ‹œ�JŽ™“˜‘J“�J�œ�‹ž“˜‘J‹J��œ “��XJ~rs}Js}
Jkl}yv~ovƒ74voqkvKJƒ™ŸJ‹œ�Jœ�›Ÿ��ž“˜‘J‹J–�‘“ž“—‹ž�J��œ “��J‹˜ŽJ£™ŸJ‹œ�Jš‹£“˜‘J�™œ74“žKJv“•�J—™�žJ™�JŸ�JsJ¡‹�J‹J–“žž–�J�•�šž“�‹–
J‹˜ŽJ‹J–“žž–�J¡™œœ“�ŽJ‹Œ™Ÿž74ž’�J–�‘‹–J‹�š��ž�J™�J“žJ‹––XJ}™JsJ�’��•�ŽJ“žJ™ŸžJ¡“ž’Jž’�JX}XJz™�ž74y��“��JR[WbZZWa\_W\[`[SJ‹˜ŽJž’
�£J�™˜�“œ—�ŽJž’‹žJ“žJ“�J“˜Ž��ŽJ–�‘‹–K74w‹“–Jž’�J`J�˜ �–™š��Jž™Jž’�J�™––™¡“˜‘J‹ŽŽœ�����d74747474[SJl�ž’Jm™––“˜�J[Z[\J�™™ŽŒ“˜�Jk �
XVJ~™œ™˜ž™VJy˜ž‹œ“™Jw^mJ^m[7474\SJw�–™Ž£Jw�u“˜–�£JbJrŸ˜ž“˜‘Ž™˜Jnœ“ �Jn‹œž—™Ÿž’VJx™ ‹J}�™ž“‹Jl\€J[¡[7474]SJmXJ�“žžJ[\Jz“˜�J}~XJkž
ž–�Œ™œ™VJwkJZ\aZ]7474^SJl�˜Joœ “˜J[\b[Jm‹Ž“––‹�JnœXJr‹—“–ž™˜VJyrJ^_Z[]7474_SJ|™Œ�œžJ€�–�¤JzXyXJly‚J[ZabJlœ™˜¢VJxƒJ[Z^`\7474`SJpœ
�ŽŽ£Jyœ™š�¤‹J[Z\Z[Jv“˜Ž–�£Jk VJ‹šžMJ[[bXJx™œž’œ“Ž‘�VJmkJc[]\_74747474}~ozJ\dJx™¡Jž‹•�Jž’�JM[J˜‹—�J™��Jž’�J–“�žJž’‹žJ£™ŸJ���J‹Œ™ 
�VJ—™ �Jž’�74™ž’�œJ˜‹—��JŸšJR`JŒ��™—��J_VJ_JŒ��™—��J^VJ�ž�XXXSJ‹˜ŽJ‹ŽŽJƒy|Jx‹—�J‹�74˜Ÿ—Œ�œJ`J™˜Jž’�J–“�žXJ}~ozJ]dJm’‹˜‘�J‹˜£ž’“
˜‘J£™ŸJ˜��ŽJž™VJŒŸžJžœ£Jž™74•��šJž’“�J‹œž“�–�J‹�J�–™��Jž™J™œ“‘“˜‹–J‹�Jš™��“Œ–�XJx™¡VJš™�žJ£™Ÿœ74‹—�˜Ž�ŽJ‹œž“�–�Jž™J‹žJ–�‹�žJ\ZZJ
˜�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�XJRsJž’“˜•Jž’�œ�J‹œ�J�–™��Jž™74\^VZZZJ‘œ™Ÿš�SJk––J£™ŸJ˜��ŽJ“�J\ZZVJŒŸžJœ�—�—Œ�œVJž’�J—™œ�J£™ŸJš™�žV74ž’�J—™œ�J�‹�’J£™Ÿ
J—‹•�KJ~’“�J“�Jš�œ���ž–£J–�‘‹–KJs�J£™ŸJ’‹ �J‹˜£74Ž™ŸŒž�VJœ���œJž™J~“ž–�J[bJ}��XJ[]Z\JPJ[]^[J™�Jž’�Jz™�ž‹–J–™žž�œ£J–‹¡�X74u��šJ‹J
�™š£J™�Jž’���J�ž�š�J�™œJ£™Ÿœ��–�J‹˜ŽVJ¡’�˜� �œJ£™ŸJ˜��ŽJ�‹�’V74£™ŸJ�‹˜JŸ��J“žJ‹‘‹“˜VJ‹˜ŽJ‹‘‹“˜XJzvok}oJ|owowlo|Jž’‹žJž’“�Jšœ™‘œ‹
—74œ�—‹“˜�J�Ÿ������Ÿ–JŒ��‹Ÿ��J™�Jž’�J’™˜��ž£J‹˜ŽJ“˜ž�‘œ“ž£J™�Jž’�74š‹œž“�“š‹˜ž�J‹˜ŽJŒ£Jž’�“œJ�‹œ��Ÿ––£J‹Ž’�œ“˜‘Jž™Jž’�JŽ“œ��ž“™˜
�XJv™™•J‹ž74“žJž’“�J¡‹£XJs�J£™ŸJ‹œ�J™�J“˜ž�‘œ“ž£VJž’�Jšœ™‘œ‹—J¡“––J�™˜ž“˜Ÿ�J‹˜ŽJž’�74�‹�’Jž’‹žJ�™J—‹˜£J™ž’�œ�J’‹ �Jœ���“ �ŽJ¡“––
J�™—�J£™ŸœJ¡‹£XJxy~odJƒ™Ÿ74—‹£J¡‹˜žJž™Jœ�ž‹“˜J� �œ£J˜‹—�J‹˜ŽJ‹ŽŽœ���J��˜žJž™J£™ŸVJ�“ž’�œJ™˜J‹74�™—šŸž�œJ™œJ’‹œŽJ�™š£J‹˜ŽJ•��šJž’
�J˜™ž��Jš�™š–�J��˜ŽJ£™ŸXJ~’“�J€o|spso}74ž’‹žJ£™ŸJ‹œ�JžœŸ–£Jšœ™ “Ž“˜‘J‹J��œ “��XJRk–�™VJ“žJ—“‘’žJŒ�J‹J‘™™ŽJ“Ž�‹74ž™J¡œ‹šJž’�JN[JŒ
“––J“˜JŽ‹œ•Jš‹š�œJž™Jœ�ŽŸ��Jž’�Jœ“�•J™�J—‹“–Jž’��žXS74}™VJ‹�J�‹�’Jš™�žJ“�JŽ™¡˜–™‹Ž�ŽJ‹˜ŽJž’�JŽ“œ��ž“™˜�J�‹œ��Ÿ––£J�™––™¡�ŽV74�“¢
J—�—Œ�œ�J¡“––JŒ�Jœ�“—ŒŸœ��ŽJ�™œJž’�“œJš‹œž“�“š‹ž“™˜J‹�J‹Jv“�ž74n� �–™š�œJ¡“ž’J™˜�JŽ™––‹œJ�‹�’XJƒ™ŸœJ˜‹—�J¡“––J—™ �JŸšJž’�J–“�ž74
‘�™—�žœ“�‹––£J�™Jž’‹žJ¡’�˜J£™ŸœJ˜‹—�Jœ�‹�’��Jž’�JM[Jš™�“ž“™˜J£™ŸJ¡“––74Œ�Jœ���“ “˜‘Jž’™Ÿ�‹˜Ž�J™�J�‹�’J“˜Jmk}rKKKJ�’‹žJ‹˜J™šš™œžŸ
˜“ž£J�™œJ™˜–£74N`XZZJRN[XZZJ�™œJ�‹�’J™�Jž’�J�“œ�žJ�“¢Jš�™š–�J–“�ž�ŽJ‹Œ™ �SJ}�˜ŽJ“ž74˜™¡VJ‹ŽŽJ£™ŸœJ™¡˜J˜‹—�Jž™Jž’�J–“�žJ‹˜ŽJ£™ŸQœ
�J“˜JŒŸ�“˜���K74WWWns|om~syx}JWWWWWJpy|Jry�J~yJzy}~J~yJxo�}q|yz}WWWWWWWWWWWWJ}ž�šJ[S74ƒ™ŸJŽ™J˜™žJ˜��ŽJž™Jœ�Wž£š�Jž’“�J�˜ž“œ�J–�
žž�œJž™JŽ™J£™ŸœJ™¡˜Jš™�ž“˜‘X74}“—š–£JšŸžJ£™ŸœJ�Ÿœ�™œJ‹žJž’�JŒ�‘“˜˜“˜‘J™�Jž’“�J–�žž�œJ‹˜ŽJŽœ‹‘J£™Ÿœ74�Ÿœ�™œJž™Jž’�JŒ™žž™—J™�Jž’“�
JŽ™�Ÿ—�˜žVJ‹˜ŽJ��–��žJQ�™š£QJ�œ™—Jž’�J�Ž“ž74—�˜ŸXJ~’“�J¡“––J�™š£Jž’�J�˜ž“œ�J–�žž�œJ“˜ž™Jž’�J�™—šŸž�œQ�J—�—™œ£XJ}ž�š74\SJyš�˜J‹JŒ
–‹˜•JQ˜™ž�š‹ŽQJ�“–�J‹˜ŽJš–‹��J£™ŸœJ�Ÿœ�™œJ‹žJž’�Jž™šJ™�Jž’�74Œ–‹˜•Jš‹‘�XJpœ™—Jž’�JQ�Ž“žQJ—�˜ŸJ��–��žJQš‹�ž�QXJ~’“�J¡“––Jš‹�ž�J‹J
�™š£74™�Jž’�J–�žž�œJ“˜ž™J˜™ž�š‹ŽJ�™Jž’‹žJ£™ŸJ�‹˜J‹ŽŽJ£™ŸœJ˜‹—�Jž™Jž’�J–“�žX74}ž�šJ]SJ}‹ �J£™ŸœJ˜�¡J˜™ž�š‹ŽJ�“–�J‹�J‹JXž¢žJ�“–�XJ
s�J£™ŸJ¡‹˜žJž™JŽ™74£™ŸœJš™�ž“˜‘�J“˜JŽ“���œ�˜žJ��žž“˜‘�VJ£™ŸQ––J‹–¡‹£�J’‹ �Jž’“�J�“–�Jž™J‘™74Œ‹�•Jž™XJ}ž�šJ^SJ��Jx�ž��‹š�J™œJs˜ž
�œ˜�žJ�¢š–™œ�œJ‹˜ŽJžœ£J��‹œ�’“˜‘74�™œJ ‹œ“™Ÿ�J˜�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�JR™˜W–“˜�J�™œŸ—�VJ—���‹‘�JŒ™‹œŽ�VJ�’‹žJ�“ž��V74Ž“��Ÿ��“™˜�XSJ}ž�šJ_SJ€“�
“žJž’���J—���‹‘�JŒ™‹œŽ�J‹˜ŽJš™�žJž’“�J‹œž“�–�74‹�J‹J˜�¡J—���‹‘�JŒ£J’“‘’–“‘’ž“˜‘Jž’�Jž�¢žJ™�Jž’“�J–�žž�œJ‹˜ŽJ��–��ž“˜‘74š‹�ž�J�œ™
—Jž’�J�Ž“žJ—�˜ŸXJp“––J“˜Jž’�J}ŸŒ”��žVJž’“�J¡“––JŒ�Jž’�J’�‹Ž�œ74ž’‹žJ� �œ£™˜�J����J‹�Jž’�£J��œ™––Jž’œ™Ÿ‘’Jž’�J–“�žJ™�Jš™�ž“˜‘�J“˜
J‹74š‹œž“�Ÿ–‹œJ‘œ™ŸšVJ�–“�•Jž’�Jš™�žJ—���‹‘�JŒŸžž™˜XJƒ™ŸQœ�JŽ™˜�J¡“ž’J£™Ÿœ74�“œ�žJ™˜�KJm™˜‘œ‹žŸ–‹ž“™˜�XXX~rk~Q}Js~KJk––J£™ŸJ’‹ �
Jž™JŽ™J“�J”Ÿ—šJž™74Ž“���œ�˜žJ˜�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�J‹˜ŽJš™�žJ‹¡‹£VJ‹�ž�œJ£™ŸJ‘�žJž’�J’‹˜‘J™�J“žVJ“ž74¡“––Jž‹•�J‹Œ™ŸžJ]ZJ���™˜Ž�J�™œJ�‹�’J˜�¡
�‘œ™ŸšKJTT|owowlo|VJ~roJwy|o74xo�}q|yz}JƒyJzy}~JsxVJ~roJwy|oJm‹�’JƒyJ�svvJwkuoKKJl~JƒyJrk€oJ~y74zy}~JkJwsxswwJypJ\ZZTTJ~’‹
žQ�J“žKJƒ™ŸJ¡“––JŒ�‘“˜Jœ���“ “˜‘J�‹�’J�œ™—74‹œ™Ÿ˜ŽJž’�J¡™œ–ŽJ¡“ž’“˜JŽ‹£�KJƒ™ŸJ—‹£J� �˜žŸ‹––£J¡‹˜žJž™Jœ�˜žJ‹JzXyXl™¢74ŽŸ�Jž™Jž’�J
–‹œ‘�J‹—™Ÿ˜žJ™�J—‹“–J£™ŸJ¡“––Jœ���“ �XJs�J£™ŸJ¡“�’Jž™J�ž‹£74‹˜™˜£—™Ÿ�VJ£™ŸJ�‹˜J“˜ �˜žJ‹J˜‹—�Jž™JŸ��VJ‹�J–™˜‘J‹�Jž’�Jš™�ž—‹˜J¡“––
74Ž�–“ �œJ“žXJTTt}~JwkuoJ}|oJkvvJ~roJknn|o}}o}Jk|oJmy||om~XTTJx™¡Jž’�74�rƒJš‹œždJyŸžJ™�J\ZZJš™�ž“˜‘�VJ�‹£JsJœ���“ �J™˜–£J_Jœ�š
–“��JR‹J �œ£J–™¡74�¢‹—š–�SXJ}™Jž’�˜JsJ—‹Ž�JN_XZZJ¡“ž’J—£J˜‹—�J‹žJM`J™˜Jž’�J–�žž�œXJx™¡V74�‹�’J™�Jž’�J_Jš�œ�™˜�J¡’™J”Ÿ�žJ��˜žJ—�J
N[XZZJ—‹•�Jž’�JwsxswwJ\ZZ74š™�ž“˜‘�VJ�‹�’J¡“ž’J—£J˜‹—�J‹žJM_J‹˜ŽJ™˜–£J_Jš�œ�™˜�Jœ��š™˜ŽJž™J�‹�’J™�74ž’�J™œ“‘“˜‹–J_VJž’‹žJ“�J‹˜™
ž’�œJN\_XZZJ�™œJ—�VJ˜™¡Jž’™��J\_J�‹�’J—‹•�74\ZZJwsxswwJš™�ž�J¡“ž’J—£J˜‹—�J‹žJM^J‹˜ŽJ™˜–£J_Jœ�š–“��J�‹�’VJsJ¡“––74Œœ“˜‘J“˜J‹˜J‹Ž
Ž“ž“™˜‹–JN[\_XZZKJx™¡VJž’™��J[\_Jš�œ�™˜�JžŸœ˜J‹œ™Ÿ˜ŽJ‹˜Ž74š™�žJž’�JwsxswwJ\ZZJ¡“ž’J—£J˜‹—�J‹žJM]J‹˜ŽJ™˜–£Jœ���“ �J_Jœ�š–“��74�‹
�’VJsJ¡“––J—‹•�J‹˜J‹ŽŽ“ž“™˜‹–JN`\`XZZKJyuVJ˜™¡J’�œ�J“�Jž’�J�Ÿ˜Jš‹œžV74�‹�’J™�Jž’™��J`\_Jš�œ�™˜�Jš™�žJ‹JwsxswwJ\ZZJ–�žž�œ�J¡“ž’J
—£J˜‹—�J‹žJM\74‹˜ŽJž’�£J�‹�’J™˜–£Jœ���“ �J_Jœ�š–“��VJž’‹žJ”Ÿ�žJ—‹Ž�J—�JN]V[\_XZZKKK74~’™��J]V[\_Jš�œ�™˜�J¡“––J‹––JŽ�–“ �œJž’“�J—
���‹‘�Jž™J\ZZJ˜�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�74¡“ž’J—£J˜‹—�J‹žJM[J‹˜ŽJ“�J�ž“––J_Jš�œ�™˜�Jš�œJ\ZZJ˜�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�Jœ�‹�žJs74¡“––Jœ���“ �JN[_V`\_XZZKJ�“ž’J‹˜
J™œ“‘“˜‹–J“˜ ��ž—�˜žJ™�J™˜–£JN`XZZK74kwk„sxqKJ�’�˜J£™ŸœJ˜‹—�J“�J˜™J–™˜‘�œJ™˜Jž’�J–“�žVJ£™ŸJ”Ÿ�žJž‹•�Jž’�74–‹ž��žJš™�ž“˜‘J“˜Jž’�J
˜�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�VJ‹˜ŽJ��˜ŽJ™ŸžJ‹˜™ž’�œJN`XZZJž™J˜‹—��74™˜Jž’�J–“�žVJšŸžž“˜‘J£™ŸœJ˜‹—�J‹žJ˜Ÿ—Œ�œJ`J‹‘‹“˜XJk˜ŽJ�ž‹œžJš™�ž“˜‘74‹‘‹“˜XJ~’�
Jž’“˜‘Jž™Jœ�—�—Œ�œJ“�dJŽ™J£™ŸJœ�‹–“¤�Jž’‹žJž’™Ÿ�‹˜Ž�J™�74š�™š–�J‹––J™ �œJž’�J¡™œ–ŽJ‹œ�J”™“˜“˜‘Jž’�J“˜ž�œ˜�žJ‹˜ŽJœ�‹Ž“˜‘Jž’���74‹
œž“�–��J� �œ£Ž‹£iVJt}~JvsuoJƒyJ‹œ�J˜™¡KKJ}™VJ�‹˜J£™ŸJ‹��™œŽJN`XZZ74‹˜ŽJ���J“�J“žJœ�‹––£J¡™œ•�iiJsJž’“˜•J�™XXXJz�™š–�J’‹ �J�‹“Ž
VJL¡’‹žJ“�74ž’�Jš–‹˜J“�Jš–‹£�ŽJ™ŸžJ‹˜ŽJ˜™J™˜�J��˜Ž�J£™ŸJž’�J�‹�’iJ}™J¡’‹žKJ�’‹žJ‹œ�74ž’�J�’‹˜���J™�Jž’‹žJ’‹šš�˜“˜‘J¡’�˜Jž’�œ�J‹œ
�Jž™˜�J™�J˜�¡J’™˜��žJŸ��œ�74‹˜ŽJ˜�¡J’™˜��žJš�™š–�J¡’™J‹œ�J”™“˜“˜‘Jž’�J“˜ž�œ˜�žJ‹˜ŽJ˜�¡�‘œ™Ÿš�74� �œ£Ž‹£J‹˜ŽJ‹œ�J¡“––“˜‘Jž™J‘“ �J
“žJ‹Jžœ£iJo�ž“—‹ž��J‹œ�J‹žJ\ZVZZZJž™74_ZVZZZJ˜�¡JŸ��œ�VJ� �œ£JŽ‹£VJ¡“ž’Jž’™Ÿ�‹˜Ž�J™�Jž’™��J”™“˜“˜‘Jž’�J‹�žŸ‹–74“˜ž�œ˜�žXJ|�—�—Œ�
œVJš–‹£Jpks|vƒJ‹˜ŽJryxo}~vƒJ‹˜ŽJž’“�J¡“––Jœ�‹––£J¡™œ•X74
=yend size=10552 crc32=db322d6a

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.