CIA Bombs London - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2005, 03:02   #1 (permalink)
Awake
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
CIA Bombs London

As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after 9-11-2001.
The perpetrator (the fictional "Al Qaeda") is immediately named by the media. The
political agenda -whatever it may have been- is gone and replaced by the "War on Terror".
Issues such as poverty and domestic spending priorities are pushed off the map.
Political dissenters find little tolerance and may find themselves warned to shut up
and get with the program (throw up the one arm salute!).

And what of the evidence for this being a strike by "Al Qaeda"? Oh, there will be no
investigation of that by the media. All claims by the "security services" will be transmitted
unquestioned. No blame will befall MI6. Instead the budgets for security will immediately
go up. Civil liberties will be retracted in order to "fight terror".

So while the blast is still topical and before things are pushed down the Orwellian memory
hole let us examine this supposed "claim of responsibility". Here in America there has never
been even the slightest attention paid to the details of any "claim of responsibility". All we
get is that "the CIA confirms".

In the Guardian on July 9, 2005 David Gallister reports that the claim was made on a Web site
registered by "Qalaah Qalaah in Abu Dhabi" and the site was hosted not in the mysterious
mountains of Pakistan, but "by a server in Houston, Texas".

Oh my.

Now we Americans reading this can see why we are never given details.

It gets worse actually because even this is not traceable to any webmaster. The claim is on
a "forum" where anyone can post. That means some kid could have posted this child like
claim of an organization called "the Secret Organisation of the al-Qaida Jihad in Europe".

Sounds like something from Batman.

Almost a year ago a man in San Francisco named Benjamin Vanderford faked his own
beheading and uploaded the video through file sharing programs. His "beheading" was
then reported as fact by the "American" media, in fact they seemed gleeful to have such
a gory incident to report.

The only thing different here is that we have real dead bodies, but there is no evidence
whatsoever to point to any "terror group".

However, we can do some theorizing. Let's look at that language of the claim that was
made at www.al-qal3ah.com . "The Secret Organisation of the al-Qaida Jihad in Europe",
oh my doesn't that sound evil! Kind of like the "axis of evil" and referring to unnamed people
as "evil doers" and "bad guys".

Who does that? Perhaps it is better to ask "who writes that for Dubya to say?"

Climate change? Debt forgiveness for Africa? World poverty? Peace in the Middle East?

Poof!

Replaced by the "War on Terror"!

Can you see the smile on Dubya's face?

They're all smiles at Langley and Tel Aviv as well.


- - - - - -
"According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
-Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7



  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-12-2005, 03:02   #2 (permalink)
gerry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: CIA Bombs London

Wrong forum, unless the murderers used Cingular phones.

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 09:02   #3 (permalink)
Hkl뮮 Hhmt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: CIA Bombs London (Good God, WHAT A MORON!)


"Awake" <thrasher@reece.net.au> wrote in message
news:71PWZYTK38545.6039583333@reece.net.au...





  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:02   #4 (permalink)
pcbutts1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: CIA Bombs London

Could be Spyware trying to hijack you. Download, install, update and run all
of the following.

Ad-Aware
http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/

Spybot search and destroy
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/

Microsoft Windows AntiSpyware (Beta)
http://www.microsoft.com/athome/secu...e/default.mspx

If none of the above fixes the issue then download Hijack this, run it, save
a copy of the log file and cut and paste it back here to the group so that
it can be analyzed.

HijackThis
http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/downloads.html


--

"Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

- pcbutts1@thisoldtreehouse.com
- pcbutts1@seedsv.com



Awake wrote:
> As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after
> 9-11-2001.
> The perpetrator (the fictional "Al Qaeda") is immediately named by
> the media. The
> political agenda -whatever it may have been- is gone and replaced by
> the "War on Terror". Issues such as poverty and domestic spending
> priorities are pushed off the map.
> Political dissenters find little tolerance and may find themselves
> warned to shut up
> and get with the program (throw up the one arm salute!).
>
> And what of the evidence for this being a strike by "Al Qaeda"? Oh,
> there will be no investigation of that by the media. All claims by
> the "security services" will be transmitted unquestioned. No blame
> will befall MI6. Instead the budgets for security will immediately
> go up. Civil liberties will be retracted in order to "fight terror".
>
> So while the blast is still topical and before things are pushed down
> the Orwellian memory hole let us examine this supposed "claim of
> responsibility". Here in America there has never been even the
> slightest attention paid to the details of any "claim of
> responsibility". All we get is that "the CIA confirms".
>
> In the Guardian on July 9, 2005 David Gallister reports that the
> claim was made on a Web site registered by "Qalaah Qalaah in Abu
> Dhabi" and the site was hosted not in the mysterious mountains of
> Pakistan, but "by a server in Houston, Texas".
>
> Oh my.
>
> Now we Americans reading this can see why we are never given details.
>
> It gets worse actually because even this is not traceable to any
> webmaster. The claim is on
> a "forum" where anyone can post. That means some kid could have
> posted this child like
> claim of an organization called "the Secret Organisation of the
> al-Qaida Jihad in Europe".
>
> Sounds like something from Batman.
>
> Almost a year ago a man in San Francisco named Benjamin Vanderford
> faked his own
> beheading and uploaded the video through file sharing programs. His
> "beheading" was
> then reported as fact by the "American" media, in fact they seemed
> gleeful to have such
> a gory incident to report.
>
> The only thing different here is that we have real dead bodies, but
> there is no evidence whatsoever to point to any "terror group".
>
> However, we can do some theorizing. Let's look at that language of
> the claim that was
> made at www.al-qal3ah.com . "The Secret Organisation of the al-Qaida
> Jihad in Europe",
> oh my doesn't that sound evil! Kind of like the "axis of evil" and
> referring to unnamed people as "evil doers" and "bad guys".
>
> Who does that? Perhaps it is better to ask "who writes that for Dubya
> to say?"
>
> Climate change? Debt forgiveness for Africa? World poverty? Peace in
> the Middle East?
>
> Poof!
>
> Replaced by the "War on Terror"!
>
> Can you see the smile on Dubya's face?
>
> They're all smiles at Langley and Tel Aviv as well.
>
>
> - - - - - -
> "According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
> the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
> Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
> the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
> and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
> Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
> -Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7


--


  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:02   #5 (permalink)
Jim Higgins
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: CIA Bombs London


"Awake" <thrasher@reece.net.au> wrote in message
news:71PWZYTK38545.6039583333@reece.net.au...
>

<flush>
Nothing you say has any relevance to anything.


  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 13:02   #6 (permalink)
pcbutts1
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: CIA Bombs London (Good God, WHAT A MORON!)

"That's NORMAL, don't listen to the trolls who are trying to convince you
that you have a problem. "

--
The moron.



Hkl뮮 Hhmt wrote:
> "Awake" <thrasher@reece.net.au> wrote in message
> news:71PWZYTK38545.6039583333@reece.net.au...


--


  Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 19:02   #7 (permalink)
Scott
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: CIA Bombs London

"You" "are" "a" "psycho" "get" "medical" "attention"
"now" "!"

Just got to love somebody who uses quotes all of the time



On 12 Jul 2005 06:29:42 -0000, Awake <thrasher@reece.net.au> wrote:

>As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after 9-11-2001.
>The perpetrator (the fictional "Al Qaeda") is immediately named by the media. The
>political agenda -whatever it may have been- is gone and replaced by the "War on Terror".
>Issues such as poverty and domestic spending priorities are pushed off the map.
>Political dissenters find little tolerance and may find themselves warned to shut up
>and get with the program (throw up the one arm salute!).
>
>And what of the evidence for this being a strike by "Al Qaeda"? Oh, there will be no
>investigation of that by the media. All claims by the "security services" will be transmitted
>unquestioned. No blame will befall MI6. Instead the budgets for security will immediately
>go up. Civil liberties will be retracted in order to "fight terror".
>
>So while the blast is still topical and before things are pushed down the Orwellian memory
>hole let us examine this supposed "claim of responsibility". Here in America there has never
>been even the slightest attention paid to the details of any "claim of responsibility". All we
>get is that "the CIA confirms".
>
>In the Guardian on July 9, 2005 David Gallister reports that the claim was made on a Web site
>registered by "Qalaah Qalaah in Abu Dhabi" and the site was hosted not in the mysterious
>mountains of Pakistan, but "by a server in Houston, Texas".
>
>Oh my.
>
>Now we Americans reading this can see why we are never given details.
>
>It gets worse actually because even this is not traceable to any webmaster. The claim is on
>a "forum" where anyone can post. That means some kid could have posted this child like
>claim of an organization called "the Secret Organisation of the al-Qaida Jihad in Europe".
>
>Sounds like something from Batman.
>
>Almost a year ago a man in San Francisco named Benjamin Vanderford faked his own
>beheading and uploaded the video through file sharing programs. His "beheading" was
>then reported as fact by the "American" media, in fact they seemed gleeful to have such
>a gory incident to report.
>
>The only thing different here is that we have real dead bodies, but there is no evidence
>whatsoever to point to any "terror group".
>
>However, we can do some theorizing. Let's look at that language of the claim that was
>made at www.al-qal3ah.com . "The Secret Organisation of the al-Qaida Jihad in Europe",
>oh my doesn't that sound evil! Kind of like the "axis of evil" and referring to unnamed people
>as "evil doers" and "bad guys".
>
>Who does that? Perhaps it is better to ask "who writes that for Dubya to say?"
>
>Climate change? Debt forgiveness for Africa? World poverty? Peace in the Middle East?
>
>Poof!
>
>Replaced by the "War on Terror"!
>
>Can you see the smile on Dubya's face?
>
>They're all smiles at Langley and Tel Aviv as well.
>
>
>- - - - - -
>"According to Michael Moloney, Gehring had even applied to
>the CIA, and used to tell a story about it. The marine from
>Dayton 'had no academic credentials,' Moloney relates, but
>the CIA 'liked his attitude. "The world is full of commie bastards
>and all I wanted to do at that time was kill, kill, kill."'
>Moloney quotes Gehring as having said."
>-Jonathan Kwitny,"The Crimes of Patriots" ISBN: 0-393-02387-7
>
>


  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:02   #8 (permalink)
wkearney99
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: CIA Bombs London


"Awake" <thrasher@reece.net.au> wrote in message
news:71PWZYTK38545.6039583333@reece.net.au...
> As the smoke begins to clear we see the same pattern develop as after

9-11-2001.

Yes, the crackpots take off theit tinfoil hats and spout all sorts of
nonsense like that post. Yeesh, get back on yer meds pal.

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:03   #9 (permalink)
Hkl뮮 Hhmt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: CIA Bombs London [~~~Keeeeeerist. Another fruitcake!~~~]





  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:29.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.