New Web Site - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2006, 06:01   #1 (permalink)
google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
New Web Site

Sorry if this is a bit blatent but here goes......

I would like to anounce the release of a new website for Swedish car
drivers in the UK please come have a look.

http://www.swedespeed.co.uk

If you have performance questions the forums are currently being
supported by tuning specialists.

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-10-2006, 09:01   #2 (permalink)
google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Web Site

It has come to my attention that this message is being interpereted as
spam. My appoligies if you think this is the case. We're not selling
anything we're just trying to notify people of our new community, in
the hope that.

1, Our experts could answer your questions
2, You might want to join in.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 11:01   #3 (permalink)
missy elliot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Web Site, be nice if you could get on, !

On 10 Jan 2006 05:12:31 -0800, google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk wrote:

>Sorry if this is a bit blatent but here goes......
>
>I would like to anounce the release of a new website for Swedish car
>drivers in the UK please come have a look.
>
>http://www.swedespeed.co.uk
>
>If you have performance questions the forums are currently being
>supported by tuning specialists.


  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:01   #4 (permalink)
google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Web Site, be nice if you could get on, !


missy elliot wrote:
> On 10 Jan 2006 05:12:31 -0800, google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk wrote:
>
> >Sorry if this is a bit blatent but here goes......
> >
> >I would like to anounce the release of a new website for Swedish car
> >drivers in the UK please come have a look.
> >
> >http://www.swedespeed.co.uk
> >
> >If you have performance questions the forums are currently being
> >supported by tuning specialists.


Odd - whats the error message you are getting?

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:01   #5 (permalink)
xblazinlv
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Web Site, be nice if you could get on, !

Missy Elliot runs it?? Really!! lol


Good luck with it

------------------------------------
http://www.carforums.net
Auto Forums

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:01   #6 (permalink)
byrocat
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Web Site, be nice if you could get on, !

Wonder if it's loading up your PC with a little package (back-door)
that you know nothing about but THEY do....

Anyone want to take a look at the details of this website and verify
that it isn't a worm-host?

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 12:01   #7 (permalink)
google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Web Site, be nice if you could get on, !

Hey my codes not that bad!

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 13:01   #8 (permalink)
google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Web Site, be nice if you could get on, !

Cheers,

I like the timeslips section on your site I think we only have a few
drag tracks over in the UK which is a shame as it's a good day out.

  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 17:01   #9 (permalink)
Peter K L Milnes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Web Site, be nice if you could get on, !

Nowt wrong with the chaps site, it is what he says it is and has been added
to my favourites. Good Autoexpress link about new S80 with alternate engines
such as V8 4WD option.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper,
Volvo Owners Club (UK).

<google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk> wrote in message
news:1136923314.808672.254880@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...
> Cheers,
>
> I like the timeslips section on your site I think we only have a few
> drag tracks over in the UK which is a shame as it's a good day out.
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 12:01   #10 (permalink)
missy elliot
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New Web Site, be nice if you could get on, !, msg is: resolving host, i wait forever!


i can get on every other site that i type in but not this one.

On 10 Jan 2006 11:14:05 -0800, google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk wrote:

>
>missy elliot wrote:
>> On 10 Jan 2006 05:12:31 -0800, google@enigmatechnologies.co.uk wrote:
>>
>> >Sorry if this is a bit blatent but here goes......
>> >
>> >I would like to anounce the release of a new website for Swedish car
>> >drivers in the UK please come have a look.
>> >
>> >http://www.swedespeed.co.uk
>> >
>> >If you have performance questions the forums are currently being
>> >supported by tuning specialists.

>
>Odd - whats the error message you are getting?


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 18:23.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.