Removal Ozygen Sensor V70 - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-19-05, 10:01 AM
Andy Mann
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Removal Ozygen Sensor V70

I need to buy the above from a factor.
The factors are not able to match the sensor so I plan to take it off and
take it to the.
How do I remove the sensor.


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-05, 11:01 AM
Andy Mann
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Removal Ozygen Sensor V70

I have been advised that a sensor from a factor will only last a few weeks,
is that correct.

"Andy Mann" <tom@tom_tom.com> wrote in message
news:NA99e.27460$il.4510@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...
> I need to buy the above from a factor.
> The factors are not able to match the sensor so I plan to take it off and
> take it to the.
> How do I remove the sensor.
>
>



 
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-20-05, 07:01 PM
Peter K L Milnes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Removal Ozygen Sensor V70

Any Bosch dealer will be able to supply an exact match.

Cheers. Peter.

"Andy Mann" <tom@tom_tom.com> wrote in message
news:DXu9e.13622$DU6.11436@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...
>I have been advised that a sensor from a factor will only last a few weeks,
> is that correct.
>
> "Andy Mann" <tom@tom_tom.com> wrote in message
> news:NA99e.27460$il.4510@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...
>> I need to buy the above from a factor.
>> The factors are not able to match the sensor so I plan to take it off and
>> take it to the.
>> How do I remove the sensor.
>>
>>

>
>



 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-21-05, 09:01 AM
Andy Mann
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Removal Ozygen Sensor V70

I have been told to only use a Volvo part as any other will fail in the
short term.
What are your thought.


Andy
"Peter K L Milnes" <Peter.K.L.Milnes@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:d46o0r$l0g$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
> Any Bosch dealer will be able to supply an exact match.
>
> Cheers. Peter.
>
> "Andy Mann" <tom@tom_tom.com> wrote in message
> news:DXu9e.13622$DU6.11436@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...
> >I have been advised that a sensor from a factor will only last a few

weeks,
> > is that correct.
> >
> > "Andy Mann" <tom@tom_tom.com> wrote in message
> > news:NA99e.27460$il.4510@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...
> >> I need to buy the above from a factor.
> >> The factors are not able to match the sensor so I plan to take it off

and
> >> take it to the.
> >> How do I remove the sensor.
> >>
> >>

> >
> >

>
>



 
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-21-05, 06:01 PM
Peter K L Milnes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Removal Ozygen Sensor V70

As I replied to your e-mail direct to myself, Les, Bosch make the parts used
by Volvo.

Cheers, Peter.

"Andy Mann" <tom@tom_tom.com> wrote in message
news:imO9e.33$Y46.27@newsfe1-win.ntli.net...
>I have been told to only use a Volvo part as any other will fail in the
> short term.
> What are your thought.
>
>
> Andy
> "Peter K L Milnes" <Peter.K.L.Milnes@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> news:d46o0r$l0g$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com...
>> Any Bosch dealer will be able to supply an exact match.
>>
>> Cheers. Peter.
>>
>> "Andy Mann" <tom@tom_tom.com> wrote in message
>> news:DXu9e.13622$DU6.11436@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...
>> >I have been advised that a sensor from a factor will only last a few

> weeks,
>> > is that correct.
>> >
>> > "Andy Mann" <tom@tom_tom.com> wrote in message
>> > news:NA99e.27460$il.4510@newsfe5-win.ntli.net...
>> >> I need to buy the above from a factor.
>> >> The factors are not able to match the sensor so I plan to take it off

> and
>> >> take it to the.
>> >> How do I remove the sensor.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >

>>
>>

>
>



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome