timing belt in Dutch - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2005, 03:01   #1 (permalink)
dariusz szczepaniak
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
timing belt in Dutch

Hi

I'm searching the Dutch translation of "timing belt".
Could you help me?
I found the translation on freetranslation.com: "timing belt" = "Het
timing van riem"
Is it correct?
On the other hand I found some posts on google with phrases:
nokkenasriem / aandrijfriem / distributieriem.
Could you tell me which one is correct?
Thank you in advance.

regards
darek <darad12@poczta.onet.pl>
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 04-07-2005, 05:01   #2 (permalink)
Maarten De Munck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: timing belt in Dutch

dariusz szczepaniak wrote:
> Hi
>
> I'm searching the Dutch translation of "timing belt".
> Could you help me?
> I found the translation on freetranslation.com: "timing belt" = "Het
> timing van riem"


This translation just means "the timing of a belt" which isn't what
you're looking for.

> Is it correct?
> On the other hand I found some posts on google with phrases:
> nokkenasriem / aandrijfriem / distributieriem.


distributieriem is the word used for the timing belt in cars.
nokkenasriem is a kind of description.
aandrijfriem just means transmission belt.

Hope this helps.

Groetjes,

Maarten.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 19:02   #3 (permalink)
Manu T
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: timing belt in Dutch

Distributie riem


"dariusz szczepaniak" <darad12@poczta.onet.pl> schreef in bericht
news:8a2b3258.0504070139.69b0c9dc@posting.google.com...
> Hi
>
> I'm searching the Dutch translation of "timing belt".
> Could you help me?
> I found the translation on freetranslation.com: "timing belt" = "Het
> timing van riem"
> Is it correct?
> On the other hand I found some posts on google with phrases:
> nokkenasriem / aandrijfriem / distributieriem.
> Could you tell me which one is correct?
> Thank you in advance.
>
> regards
> darek <darad12@poczta.onet.pl>



  Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 20:01   #4 (permalink)
John Robertson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: timing belt in Dutch

This might help Dutch translation or any language for that matter


"Manu T" <manu-t@easynet.be> wrote in message
news:42572830$0$1824$6c56d894@reader0.news.be.easynet.net...
> Distributie riem
>
>
> "dariusz szczepaniak" <darad12@poczta.onet.pl> schreef in bericht
> news:8a2b3258.0504070139.69b0c9dc@posting.google.com...
>> Hi
>>
>> I'm searching the Dutch translation of "timing belt".
>> Could you help me?
>> I found the translation on freetranslation.com: "timing belt" = "Het
>> timing van riem"
>> Is it correct?
>> On the other hand I found some posts on google with phrases:
>> nokkenasriem / aandrijfriem / distributieriem.
>> Could you tell me which one is correct?
>> Thank you in advance.
>>
>> regards
>> darek <darad12@poczta.onet.pl>

>
>





  Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 16:01   #5 (permalink)
Aila Woudiver
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: timing belt in Dutch

Distributieriem

lijkt me een goede vertaling,

A.W

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:42.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.