V 70 Position light - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2005, 19:01   #1 (permalink)
Wayne Kerr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
V 70 Position light

I have a message position light bulk, what is a position light bulb 2002
model


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-08-2005, 09:01   #2 (permalink)
Hy CSK
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: V 70 Position light

Could be a dead tail light.
Since 2 bulbs are imbedded on each side, it might not be obvious to
see the problem when you check it.


On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 01:03:55 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
wrote:

>I have a message position light bulk, what is a position light bulb 2002
>model
>


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2005, 11:01   #3 (permalink)
Wayne Kerr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: V 70 Position light

It says position light bulb but the handbook does not say what the position
light is

"Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
news:0pmfk11b6dtffpsov737pua9j2a1q211ev@4ax.com...
> Could be a dead tail light.
> Since 2 bulbs are imbedded on each side, it might not be obvious to
> see the problem when you check it.
>
>
> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 01:03:55 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I have a message position light bulk, what is a position light bulb 2002
> >model
> >

>



  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:01   #4 (permalink)
Hy CSK
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: V 70 Position light


Side and tail lights. Check them.

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:38:00 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
wrote:

>It says position light bulb but the handbook does not say what the position
>light is
>
>"Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
>news:0pmfk11b6dtffpsov737pua9j2a1q211ev@4ax.com...
>> Could be a dead tail light.
>> Since 2 bulbs are imbedded on each side, it might not be obvious to
>> see the problem when you check it.
>>
>>
>> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 01:03:55 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I have a message position light bulk, what is a position light bulb 2002
>> >model
>> >

>>

>


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 02:01   #5 (permalink)
Hy CSK
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: V 70 Position light



And some call them 'standing lamps' too...

On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:38:00 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
wrote:

>It says position light bulb but the handbook does not say what the position
>light is
>
>"Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
>news:0pmfk11b6dtffpsov737pua9j2a1q211ev@4ax.com...
>> Could be a dead tail light.
>> Since 2 bulbs are imbedded on each side, it might not be obvious to
>> see the problem when you check it.
>>
>>
>> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 01:03:55 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >I have a message position light bulk, what is a position light bulb 2002
>> >model
>> >

>>

>


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 12:01   #6 (permalink)
Wayne Kerr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: V 70 Position light

I have just found that both my rear number plate bulbs are gone, would this
show as position light bulb failure



Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
news:20khk1drvcu374biipkstcb237dh0j6s6e@4ax.com...
>
>
> And some call them 'standing lamps' too...
>
> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:38:00 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
> wrote:
>
> >It says position light bulb but the handbook does not say what the

position
> >light is
> >
> >"Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
> >news:0pmfk11b6dtffpsov737pua9j2a1q211ev@4ax.com...
> >> Could be a dead tail light.
> >> Since 2 bulbs are imbedded on each side, it might not be obvious to
> >> see the problem when you check it.
> >>
> >>
> >> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 01:03:55 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> >I have a message position light bulk, what is a position light bulb

2002
> >> >model
> >> >
> >>

> >

>



  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2005, 18:01   #7 (permalink)
Hy CSK
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: V 70 Position light

I think so.


On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:08:22 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
wrote:

>I have just found that both my rear number plate bulbs are gone, would this
>show as position light bulb failure
>
>
>
>Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
>news:20khk1drvcu374biipkstcb237dh0j6s6e@4ax.com...
>>
>>
>> And some call them 'standing lamps' too...
>>
>> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:38:00 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >It says position light bulb but the handbook does not say what the

>position
>> >light is
>> >
>> >"Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
>> >news:0pmfk11b6dtffpsov737pua9j2a1q211ev@4ax.com...
>> >> Could be a dead tail light.
>> >> Since 2 bulbs are imbedded on each side, it might not be obvious to
>> >> see the problem when you check it.
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 01:03:55 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
>> >> wrote:
>> >>
>> >> >I have a message position light bulk, what is a position light bulb

>2002
>> >> >model
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >

>>

>


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 08:01   #8 (permalink)
Wayne Kerr
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: V 70 Position light

I have now changed both number plate bulbs and initially the protection bulb
warning light stayed lit but it did go out after around 10 minutes so the
assumption is the position light refers to the number plate tail lights


"Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
news:q99jk1tcnml6dmleqvvcrj2tfc2keib0oj@4ax.com...
> I think so.
>
>
> On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 18:08:22 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
> wrote:
>
> >I have just found that both my rear number plate bulbs are gone, would

this
> >show as position light bulb failure
> >
> >
> >
> >Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
> >news:20khk1drvcu374biipkstcb237dh0j6s6e@4ax.com...
> >>
> >>
> >> And some call them 'standing lamps' too...
> >>
> >> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 17:38:00 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
> >> wrote:
> >>
> >> >It says position light bulb but the handbook does not say what the

> >position
> >> >light is
> >> >
> >> >"Hy CSK" <on5wv@RadioLink.net> wrote in message
> >> >news:0pmfk11b6dtffpsov737pua9j2a1q211ev@4ax.com...
> >> >> Could be a dead tail light.
> >> >> Since 2 bulbs are imbedded on each side, it might not be obvious to
> >> >> see the problem when you check it.
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> On Sat, 08 Oct 2005 01:03:55 GMT, "Wayne Kerr" <wayne@wanker.com>
> >> >> wrote:
> >> >>
> >> >> >I have a message position light bulk, what is a position light bulb

> >2002
> >> >> >model
> >> >> >
> >> >>
> >> >
> >>

> >

>



  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Volvo



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:41.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.