calendar - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-02-05, 10:02 AM
t.jonson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
calendar

hi,whatever happened to the calendar mentioned on here a while back?
m.




 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-02-05, 10:02 AM
MVP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: calendar

On Mon, 02 May 2005 16:13:01 GMT, "t.jonson"
<tom.jonson@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>hi,whatever happened to the calendar mentioned on here a while back?
>m.
>


check the link in my sigline below.
it's coming together, I'm currently sorting out sponsors, once I have
sponsors to cover the majority of the pringing costs the shoots will
be arranged, looking at 1 in bolton, 2 in leeds, 2 in milton keynes
leaving another 7 still to arrange.


Regards.
Mark.
--
_________________________________________
1984 110 CSW 2.5(na)D - leaving soon
3.9 V8i LPG auto Disco - coming soon
www.4x4info.info
www.mvp-fine-art.co.uk
www.markvarleyphoto.co.uk
charity calendar project -
http://www.4x4info.info/calendar/
_________________________________________



.................................................................
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

 
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-02-05, 02:03 PM
Pantelis Giamarellos
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: calendar

Mark Hi,

Would you be interested into having the calendar project mentioned to
Scorpion Racing?
I am their distributor for Greece and I can present the idea and the site
you have created about the calendar project to them for their evaluation for
sponsorship.

Is this OK with you?

Take care
Pantelis Giamarellos
LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE


"MVP" <mr.nice@*nospam*softhome.net> wrote in message
news:u2mc71plf9n0dn4v2pgd5rolqvre19plos@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 02 May 2005 16:13:01 GMT, "t.jonson"
> <tom.jonson@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >hi,whatever happened to the calendar mentioned on here a while back?
> >m.
> >

>
> check the link in my sigline below.
> it's coming together, I'm currently sorting out sponsors, once I have
> sponsors to cover the majority of the pringing costs the shoots will
> be arranged, looking at 1 in bolton, 2 in leeds, 2 in milton keynes
> leaving another 7 still to arrange.
>
>
> Regards.
> Mark.
> --
> _________________________________________
> 1984 110 CSW 2.5(na)D - leaving soon
> 3.9 V8i LPG auto Disco - coming soon
> www.4x4info.info
> www.mvp-fine-art.co.uk
> www.markvarleyphoto.co.uk
> charity calendar project -
> http://www.4x4info.info/calendar/
> _________________________________________
>
>
>
> ................................................................
> Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
> >>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

> -=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-
>



 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-02-05, 02:03 PM
MVP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: calendar

On Mon, 2 May 2005 22:57:51 +0300, "Pantelis Giamarellos"
<pantg@otenet.gr> wrote:

>Mark Hi,
>
>Would you be interested into having the calendar project mentioned to
>Scorpion Racing?
>I am their distributor for Greece and I can present the idea and the site
>you have created about the calendar project to them for their evaluation for
>sponsorship.
>
>Is this OK with you?
>
>Take care
>Pantelis Giamarellos
>LAND ROVER CLUB OF GREECE


Yes certainly Pantelis, that'd be cool.
I'm contacting some companies later this week hopefully, by all means
draw it to their attention for me. much appreciated.


Regards.
Mark.
--
_________________________________________
1984 110 CSW 2.5(na)D - leaving soon
3.9 V8i LPG auto Disco - coming soon
www.4x4info.info
www.mvp-fine-art.co.uk
www.markvarleyphoto.co.uk
charity calendar project -
http://www.4x4info.info/calendar/
_________________________________________



.................................................................
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome