Cruise Control-Famous Four Products - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2005, 05:01   #1 (permalink)
Mick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Cruise Control-Famous Four Products

My wife took the car to Famous Four on Monday.
I now have cruise control on my Discovery.
Big thanks to everyone at Famous Four.
You guys are well worth the trip.

Regards

Mick


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-22-2005, 07:01   #2 (permalink)
allnewtonyg
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Cruise Control-Famous Four Products

How much did they charge?
"Mick" <mtredwell@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:IvT%d.3$nc3.1@newsfe3-win.ntli.net...
> My wife took the car to Famous Four on Monday.
> I now have cruise control on my Discovery.
> Big thanks to everyone at Famous Four.
> You guys are well worth the trip.
>
> Regards
>
> Mick
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 15:01   #3 (permalink)
nobby
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Cruise Control-Famous Four Products

Do they do one for a V8 petrol ?

"allnewtonyg" <allnewtonyg_NOSPAM@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
news:s%U%d.110526$Bk7.40547@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> How much did they charge?
> "Mick" <mtredwell@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> news:IvT%d.3$nc3.1@newsfe3-win.ntli.net...
> > My wife took the car to Famous Four on Monday.
> > I now have cruise control on my Discovery.
> > Big thanks to everyone at Famous Four.
> > You guys are well worth the trip.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Mick
> >

>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 15:01   #4 (permalink)
ricepudding
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Cruise Control-Famous Four Products

How Much did they charge?
What year and model is it?
How long did it take?
"Mick" <mtredwell@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:IvT%d.3$nc3.1@newsfe3-win.ntli.net...
> My wife took the car to Famous Four on Monday.
> I now have cruise control on my Discovery.
> Big thanks to everyone at Famous Four.
> You guys are well worth the trip.
>
> Regards
>
> Mick
>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 19:01   #5 (permalink)
Mick
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Cruise Control-Famous Four Products

It took about 40mins from start to finish, which included a test drive.
Price was 99.00 which included parts, labour and VAT..
I have a Series 2 TD5 on an 01 plate

"ricepudding" <ricepudding@lycos.co.uk> wrote in message
news:d1q1mv$8dd$1@titan.btinternet.com...
> How Much did they charge?
> What year and model is it?
> How long did it take?
> "Mick" <mtredwell@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> news:IvT%d.3$nc3.1@newsfe3-win.ntli.net...
>> My wife took the car to Famous Four on Monday.
>> I now have cruise control on my Discovery.
>> Big thanks to everyone at Famous Four.
>> You guys are well worth the trip.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Mick
>>
>>

>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:01   #6 (permalink)
biggmark
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Cruise Control-Famous Four Products

apparently its a simple job to do yourself 2 switches ,cple holes,all wiring
loom in place just needs the switches


  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 08:02   #7 (permalink)
Dave Liquorice
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Cruise Control-Famous Four Products

On Thu, 24 Mar 2005 08:44:54 GMT, biggmark wrote:

> apparently its a simple job to do yourself 2 switches ,cple
> holes,all wiring loom in place just needs the switches


'tis on a Disco II TD5 not so sure about a V8... But as this
installation only took 40mins I suspect it was on a TD5.

--
Cheers new5pam@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 15:01   #8 (permalink)
TonyB
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Cruise Control-Famous Four Products


"biggmark" <biggmark@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:a6v0e.74$5M5.19@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net...
> apparently its a simple job to do yourself 2 switches ,cple holes,all

wiring
> loom in place just needs the switches


Cool. Is it the same on a series I 1992 Tdi 200?
TonyB
>
>



  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 15:01   #9 (permalink)
StaffBull
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Cruise Control-Famous Four Products

Reminds me, I need to try and fix mine on the V8i ES all the lights buttons
seem to work but no cruise! I need to trace the vacuum tubing wherever it
is?



"Mick" <mtredwell@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:IvT%d.3$nc3.1@newsfe3-win.ntli.net...
> My wife took the car to Famous Four on Monday.
> I now have cruise control on my Discovery.
> Big thanks to everyone at Famous Four.
> You guys are well worth the trip.
>
> Regards
>
> Mick
>



  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 14:29.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.