Disco 3 load liner / cargo barrier problem - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-26-05, 12:02 PM
David Harrison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Disco 3 load liner / cargo barrier problem

Does anyone have a Discovery 3 fitted with the cargo barrier & the semi
rigid loadspace protector? If so does your loadspace protector foul the
brackets of the barrier that attach to the tie down points?




 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-26-05, 12:02 PM
Mark Dickinson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Disco 3 load liner / cargo barrier problem

David Harrison wrote:

> Does anyone have a Discovery 3 fitted with the cargo barrier & the semi
> rigid loadspace protector? If so does your loadspace protector foul the
> brackets of the barrier that attach to the tie down points?

David,
this seems to be a known problem (at least at my dealership) I've been
trying to get a response of Land Rover but the men in the office don't like
to answer there phone.

Mark
--
Nothing is more precious than Independence and Liberty
 
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-26-05, 03:01 PM
David Harrison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Disco 3 load liner / cargo barrier problem

ahhh! more ammo, thanks.
"Mark Dickinson" <mgdickinson@spammeandthedogdies.dsl.pipex.com> wrote in
message news:Y4CdnZoKLZ93rKXenZ2dnUVZ8qednZ2d@pipex.net...
> David Harrison wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have a Discovery 3 fitted with the cargo barrier & the semi
>> rigid loadspace protector? If so does your loadspace protector foul the
>> brackets of the barrier that attach to the tie down points?

> David,
> this seems to be a known problem (at least at my dealership) I've been
> trying to get a response of Land Rover but the men in the office don't
> like
> to answer there phone.
>
> Mark
> --
> Nothing is more precious than Independence and Liberty



 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-30-05, 09:01 AM
David Harrison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Disco 3 load liner / cargo barrier problem

Further to my earlier post, Land Rover have now acknowledged that the
problem exists & a new load liner will be available in 2 or 3 months.
"David Harrison" <davidharrison@remove.this.bpss.demon.co.uk> wrote in
message news:dh9kl8$a3r$1$8300dec7@news.demon.co.uk...
> ahhh! more ammo, thanks.
> "Mark Dickinson" <mgdickinson@spammeandthedogdies.dsl.pipex.com> wrote in
> message news:Y4CdnZoKLZ93rKXenZ2dnUVZ8qednZ2d@pipex.net...
>> David Harrison wrote:
>>
>>> Does anyone have a Discovery 3 fitted with the cargo barrier & the semi
>>> rigid loadspace protector? If so does your loadspace protector foul the
>>> brackets of the barrier that attach to the tie down points?

>> David,
>> this seems to be a known problem (at least at my dealership) I've been
>> trying to get a response of Land Rover but the men in the office don't
>> like
>> to answer there phone.
>>
>> Mark
>> --
>> Nothing is more precious than Independence and Liberty

>
>



 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome