FA: P38a - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2005, 08:01   #1 (permalink)
Richard Brookman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
FA: P38a

She's gotta go...

No interest on this group before, but maybe worth a punt..

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4548338182

--
Rich
==============================
RR 4.6HSE (up for sale)
S2a SWB (not for sale)
Tiggrr (V8 trialler)


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 05-06-2005, 09:01   #2 (permalink)
MVP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: FA: P38a

On Fri, 6 May 2005 14:36:57 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Brookman"
<newsboy@nowhere.com> wrote:

> She's gotta go...
>
>No interest on this group before, but maybe worth a punt..
>
>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4548338182


tempting, but bad timing.


Regards.
Mark.
--
_________________________________________
1984 110 CSW 2.5(na)D - leaving soon
3.9 V8i LPG auto Disco - coming soon
www.4x4info.info
www.mvp-fine-art.co.uk
www.markvarleyphoto.co.uk
charity calendar project -
http://www.4x4info.info/calendar/
_________________________________________



.................................................................
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 19:01   #3 (permalink)
Richard Brookman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: FA: P38a

so MVP was, like...
> On Fri, 6 May 2005 14:36:57 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Brookman"
> <newsboy@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> She's gotta go...
>>
>> No interest on this group before, but maybe worth a punt..
>>
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4548338182

>
> tempting, but bad timing.
>
>
> Regards.
> Mark.


Why bad timing, just out of curiosity?

--
Rich
==============================
RR 4.6HSE (up for sale)
S2a SWB (not for sale)
Tiggrr (V8 trialler)


  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 02:02   #4 (permalink)
MVP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: FA: P38a

On Sat, 7 May 2005 01:07:40 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Brookman"
<newsboy@nowhere.com> wrote:

>so MVP was, like...
>> On Fri, 6 May 2005 14:36:57 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Brookman"
>> <newsboy@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>
>>> She's gotta go...
>>>
>>> No interest on this group before, but maybe worth a punt..
>>>
>>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4548338182

>>
>> tempting, but bad timing.
>>
>>
>> Regards.
>> Mark.

>
>Why bad timing, just out of curiosity?


I have some money on the way with which to buy my next Land Rover, I
was going for a V8 Disco but a nice RR like this could tempt me away,
however I don't have the money yet.


Regards.
Mark.
--
_________________________________________
1984 110 CSW 2.5(na)D - leaving soon
3.9 V8i LPG auto Disco - coming soon
www.4x4info.info
www.mvp-fine-art.co.uk
www.markvarleyphoto.co.uk
charity calendar project -
http://www.4x4info.info/calendar/
_________________________________________



.................................................................
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 03:01   #5 (permalink)
Richard Brookman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: FA: P38a

"MVP" <mr.nice@*nospam*softhome.net> wrote in message >>>> She's gotta go...
>>>>
>>>> No interest on this group before, but maybe worth a punt..
>>>>
>>>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4548338182
>>>
>>> tempting, but bad timing.
>>>

>>Why bad timing, just out of curiosity?

>
> I have some money on the way with which to buy my next Land Rover, I
> was going for a V8 Disco but a nice RR like this could tempt me away,
> however I don't have the money yet.
>

Well damn, blast and b*ll*cks. Oh well - I was hoping it would go to a good
home...
--
Rich
==============================
RR 4.6HSE (up for sale)
S2a SWB (not for sale)
Tiggrr (V8 trialler)


  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 03:01   #6 (permalink)
MVP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: FA: P38a

On Sat, 7 May 2005 09:18:14 +0000 (UTC), "Richard Brookman"
<newsboy@nowhere.com> wrote:

>"MVP" <mr.nice@*nospam*softhome.net> wrote in message >>>> She's gotta go...
>>>>>
>>>>> No interest on this group before, but maybe worth a punt..
>>>>>
>>>>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=4548338182
>>>>
>>>> tempting, but bad timing.
>>>>
>>>Why bad timing, just out of curiosity?

>>
>> I have some money on the way with which to buy my next Land Rover, I
>> was going for a V8 Disco but a nice RR like this could tempt me away,
>> however I don't have the money yet.
>>

>Well damn, blast and b*ll*cks. Oh well - I was hoping it would go to a good
>home...


It looks like it's on it's way out of my price-range anyway *sigh*


Regards.
Mark.
--
_________________________________________
1984 110 CSW 2.5(na)D - leaving soon
3.9 V8i LPG auto Disco - coming soon
www.4x4info.info
www.mvp-fine-art.co.uk
www.markvarleyphoto.co.uk
charity calendar project -
http://www.4x4info.info/calendar/
_________________________________________



.................................................................
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:38.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.