Gutted! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2005, 15:01   #1 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Gutted!

Buggerit! We can't come to the unofficial weekender now. I have just landed a very nice contract for my
business that means I am now working evening until 8pm & Sundays all day! It's a bloody big job for us &
I really couldn't let it go.

Well cheesed of for one reason & well happy for another!

It's a shopping centre in Keighley that is having it's fire alarm replaced, you have to keep the old one
going until the end! Not an easy job & has to be done out of hours.

Bugger, maybe next time then!

Nige

--
Subaru WRX
Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-05-2005, 16:01   #2 (permalink)
Lee_D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gutted!

During stardate Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:16:21 +0100, "Nige"
<nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> uttered the imortal words:


>Bugger, maybe next time then!
>
>Nige
>


There goes the fire marshal then.. ;0)

Any one got a Landie Fire tender, only Austins Cranking up the barbie
and he's not grilling celary.

:0)


Lee D
--
www.lrproject.com
'76 101 Camper
'64 88" IIa V8 Auto
'97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd
'01 Laguna
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 16:01   #3 (permalink)
wayne@lardrover.co.uk
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gutted!

On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:16:21 +0100, "Nige"
<nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> made me spill my meths when he
wrote:

>It's a shopping centre in Keighley that is having it's fire alarm replaced, you have to keep the old one
>going until the end! Not an easy job & has to be done out of hours.


Funny you should say that, I was in there a fortnight ago last monday
and there were two guys with ceiling panels up threading in new
cabling for a new smoke detector.

--
Wayne Davies - Mobile 07989 556213 - Harrogate, N.Yorks, UK
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 16:01   #4 (permalink)
Steve
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gutted!

Nige wrote:

> Bugger, maybe next time then!


Shall I keep your deposit then ?
Sorry you can't make it, but I understand completely.

Steve
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 04:01   #5 (permalink)
/\\/ / & E
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gutted!


<wayne@lardrover.co.uk> wrote in message
news:0sj8k11cr6ppmogbvj12br3k8igp9uf0ea@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 5 Oct 2005 22:16:21 +0100, "Nige"
> <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> made me spill my meths when he
> wrote:
>
>>It's a shopping centre in Keighley that is having it's fire alarm
>>replaced, you have to keep the old one
>>going until the end! Not an easy job & has to be done out of hours.

>
> Funny you should say that, I was in there a fortnight ago last monday
> and there were two guys with ceiling panels up threading in new
> cabling for a new smoke detector.
>
> --
> Wayne Davies - Mobile 07989 556213 - Harrogate, N.Yorks, UK


That will have been Bob & Stuart then! Or me & Steve!

Nige


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 10:01   #6 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gutted!

Steve wrote:
> Nige wrote:
>
>> Bugger, maybe next time then!

>
> Shall I keep your deposit then ?
> Sorry you can't make it, but I understand completely.
>
> Steve


Yeah, dont worry, I'll be there some time!

Nige

--
Subaru WRX
Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2005, 14:01   #7 (permalink)
Richard Brookman
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Gutted!

so Nige was, like...
> Buggerit! We can't come to the unofficial weekender now.


Shame. I was looking forward to meeting the owner of the rudest spamtrap in
the UK.

As you say, some other time. :-)


--
Rich
==============================
Disco 300 Tdi auto
S2a 88" SW
Tiggrr (V8 trialler)


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 19:08.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.