Hamann Pumps 475 HP Into Range Rover Sport - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
ยป Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2006, 04:04   #1 (permalink)

Hamann Pumps 475 HP Into Range Rover Sport

Hamann Pumps 475 HP Into Range Rover Sport

Inside Line

(Photo courtesy of Hamann)
The Hamann-ized Range Rover Sport offers tweaks to everything from the air inlets (carbon-fiber) to the exhaust (quad pipes). Horsepower jumps to 475, and torque to 450 lb-ft.

(Photo courtesy of Hamann)
Hamann adds carbon-fiber trim, leather, aluminum pedals โ€” and a Sony PlayStation โ€” to the Range Rover Sport's interior.

LAUPHEIM, Germany โ€” Hamann Motorsport is perhaps better known for its upgrades of Ferrari and BMW products. But the Range Rover Sport apparently furnished too tempting a target to ignore.

Hamann is now offering tuning kits for both the gas and diesel variants of the Range Rover Sport. The supercharged 4.4-liter V8 gas engine is hiked to 475 horsepower and 450 pound-feet of torque, thanks to extensive modifications to the engine electronics and supercharger ratio and the installation of a high-performance header, metal catalytic converters and a quad-pipe exhaust system.

Even the 2.7-liter V6 turbodiesel returns impressive figures, after some critical Hamann adjustments, delivering 225 hp and 376 lb-ft.

A full aero body kit for the Range Rover Sport includes a new front apron with integrated foglamps and high beams, side sills, rear apron, roof spoiler and carbon-fiber air inlets.

A high-performance braking system, electronically lowered suspension and a variety of custom wheels, in sizes up to 23 inches, also are available.

Among the upgrades for the cabin are an eight-piece carbon-fiber trim set, aluminum pedals, leather upholstery and such electronic accessories as a Sony PlayStation.

For more information, see the Hamann Motorsport Web site.

What this means to you: Hamann knows how to make your expensive toy even more entertaining.

My next Ford.....
Stacy94PGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover