Have fun ya feckers!!! - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2005, 17:01   #1 (permalink)
/\\/ / & E
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Have fun ya feckers!!!

Take plenty of pics & next time I'll be there. Working all weekend this
weekend after 65 hours already this week!! ;~)

'We can take it'

Nige


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-13-2005, 17:01   #2 (permalink)
Lee_D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Have fun ya feckers!!!

During stardate Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:29:01 +0100, Mother <"@ {mother}
@"@101fc.net> uttered the imortal words:

>On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:26:54 +0100, "/\\/ / & E"
><nigel.ince****OFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>Working all weekend this
>>weekend after 65 hours already this week!! ;~)

>
>You'll never maintain a viable business if you're only prepared to
>work part-time you know...


yep sad...someones got to drink this beer...bummer.

:0)


Lee D
--
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.
Winston Churchill

www.lrproject.com
'76 101 Camper
'64 88" IIa V8 Auto
'97 Disco ES Auto LPG'd
'01 Laguna
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 17:01   #3 (permalink)
/\\/ / & E
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Have fun ya feckers!!!


"Mother" <"@ {mother} @"@101fc.net> wrote in message
news:2sntk1hs0uk2vtir4p7p9og30lhjfnedep@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:26:54 +0100, "/\\/ / & E"
> <nigel.ince****OFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>Working all weekend this
>>weekend after 65 hours already this week!! ;~)

>
> You'll never maintain a viable business if you're only prepared to
> work part-time you know...
>


That's exactly what I'll tell the police when I fall asleep at the wheel!
Now the 110 has gone I have no means of keeping myself awake at the wheel.
The 110 kept you awake by proxy!

Only kidding, I love a challenge & this is a challenge! (not a G4 one!)

Serious, have fun fellas & anyone got a camera phone, send me some pics to
07790-771836 if you want! please, no sensible pictures!! I'll show 'em to
the lads all weekend!

Oh you lucky bastys!

Nige


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 04:01   #4 (permalink)
Austin Shackles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Have fun ya feckers!!!

On or around Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:29:01 +0100, Mother <"@ {mother}
@"@101fc.net> enlightened us thusly:

>On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:26:54 +0100, "/\\/ / & E"
><nigel.ince****OFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>Working all weekend this
>>weekend after 65 hours already this week!! ;~)

>
>You'll never maintain a viable business if you're only prepared to
>work part-time you know...


So much for the european working time directive, innit.
--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that
Travel The Galaxy! Meet Fascinating Life Forms...
------------------------------------------------\
>> http://www.schlockmercenary.com/ << \ ...and Kill them.

a webcartoon by Howard Tayler; I like it, maybe you will too!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 06:01   #5 (permalink)
/\\/ / & E
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Have fun ya feckers!!!


"Austin Shackles" <austinNOSPAM@ddol-las.net> wrote in message
news:4bsuk1dhtjec6sign8d5j8qs6ks7unkg5o@4ax.com...
> On or around Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:29:01 +0100, Mother <"@ {mother}
> @"@101fc.net> enlightened us thusly:
>
>>On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:26:54 +0100, "/\\/ / & E"
>><nigel.ince****OFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>
>>>Working all weekend this
>>>weekend after 65 hours already this week!! ;~)

>>
>>You'll never maintain a viable business if you're only prepared to
>>work part-time you know...

>
> So much for the european working time directive, innit.


It's my own busniess, if i dont do it no other fella will!

> --
> Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that
> Travel The Galaxy! Meet Fascinating Life Forms...
> ------------------------------------------------\
> >> http://www.schlockmercenary.com/ << \ ...and Kill them.

> a webcartoon by Howard Tayler; I like it, maybe you will too!



  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 13:01   #6 (permalink)
Tom Woods
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Have fun ya feckers!!!

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:50:37 +0100, "/\\/ / & E"
<nigel.ince****OFF@btinternet.com> wrote:

>
>"Austin Shackles" <austinNOSPAM@ddol-las.net> wrote in message
>news:4bsuk1dhtjec6sign8d5j8qs6ks7unkg5o@4ax.com...
>> On or around Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:29:01 +0100, Mother <"@ {mother}
>> @"@101fc.net> enlightened us thusly:
>>
>>>On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:26:54 +0100, "/\\/ / & E"
>>><nigel.ince****OFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Working all weekend this
>>>>weekend after 65 hours already this week!! ;~)
>>>
>>>You'll never maintain a viable business if you're only prepared to
>>>work part-time you know...

>>
>> So much for the european working time directive, innit.

>
>It's my own busniess, if i dont do it no other fella will!


subcontracting is nice! Pay someone else to do it (or atleast some of
it) for you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 13:01   #7 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Have fun ya feckers!!!

Tom Woods wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:50:37 +0100, "/\\/ / & E"
> <nigel.ince****OFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> "Austin Shackles" <austinNOSPAM@ddol-las.net> wrote in message
>> news:4bsuk1dhtjec6sign8d5j8qs6ks7unkg5o@4ax.com...
>>> On or around Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:29:01 +0100, Mother <"@ {mother}
>>> @"@101fc.net> enlightened us thusly:
>>>
>>>> On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 23:26:54 +0100, "/\\/ / & E"
>>>> <nigel.ince****OFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Working all weekend this
>>>>> weekend after 65 hours already this week!! ;~)
>>>>
>>>> You'll never maintain a viable business if you're only prepared to
>>>> work part-time you know...
>>>
>>> So much for the european working time directive, innit.

>>
>> It's my own busniess, if i dont do it no other fella will!

>
> subcontracting is nice! Pay someone else to do it (or atleast some of
> it) for you.


Yeah, they then **** it all up & you have to sort it anyway!

Sub contract will be the death of this country.

--
Subaru WRX
Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 13:01   #8 (permalink)
Tom Woods
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Have fun ya feckers!!!

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:06:05 +0100, "Nige"
<nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Yeah, they then **** it all up & you have to sort it anyway!
>
>Sub contract will be the death of this country.


It depends how much you subcontract it. I hate it when the job is
totally left to somebody else who buggers it up - but get someone in
to do a large proportion of the job and then you only need to do some
of it yourself - leaving you free to do something better.

And make sure you're there at the end of it so that you know its
finished properly.

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 13:01   #9 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Have fun ya feckers!!!

Tom Woods wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:06:05 +0100, "Nige"
> <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> Yeah, they then **** it all up & you have to sort it anyway!
>>
>> Sub contract will be the death of this country.

>
> It depends how much you subcontract it. I hate it when the job is
> totally left to somebody else who buggers it up - but get someone in
> to do a large proportion of the job and then you only need to do some
> of it yourself - leaving you free to do something better.
>
> And make sure you're there at the end of it so that you know its
> finished properly.


To be honest we subbed the job out totally, but it turned out to be very much more complex than we
thought & the subbies are not really up to the nitty gritty. Thye are now only doiung the cable runs, we
are doing the special bits!!

Nige

--
Subaru WRX
Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 14:01   #10 (permalink)
Tom Woods
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Have fun ya feckers!!!

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:27:29 +0100, "Nige"
<nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:

>. Thye are now only doiung the cable runs, we
>are doing the special bits!!


That seems to be how it turns out here too.

Anybody can run a cable. It seems to take special skill to put the
ends on it and plug in and set up the stuff using the cable.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:06.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.