hey Lee fancy this beast? - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-05, 04:01 AM
Derek
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
hey Lee fancy this beast?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ex-Northern-Ir...iglet-Pig_W0QQ
itemZ4587512402QQcategoryZ29748QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You have to imagine it doesnt need any additional security measures for on
street parking. I like the sun roof with the interesting mount I suppose it
could come in handy for lamping?
Derek




 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-05, 05:01 AM
Lee_D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: hey Lee fancy this beast?

"Derek" <del.wattsnospambaby@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:Xskdf.8121$8R6.5768@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ex-Northern-Ir...iglet-Pig_W0QQ
> itemZ4587512402QQcategoryZ29748QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> You have to imagine it doesnt need any additional security measures for on
> street parking. I like the sun roof with the interesting mount I suppose
> it
> could come in handy for lamping?
> Derek


Interestingly since Morph's been over at Mum and Dads awaiting reassembley
some cheeky git's had our milk away on three Days this week. We only
realised yesterday when the Milk man came for his money, we thought he was
having a sicky or summat.

Would have stopped out last night in Morph had he been here, but would have
been wasted as they had a day off. buggers!

Need some more artillery on the driveway, there is a serious danger of
property prices rising given he's been away for about three weeks now. ;0)

Lee D


 
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-05, 08:03 AM
Jack
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: hey Lee fancy this beast?


"Derek" <del.wattsnospambaby@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:Xskdf.8121$8R6.5768@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ex-Northern-Ir...iglet-Pig_W0QQ
> itemZ4587512402QQcategoryZ29748QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>
> You have to imagine it doesnt need any additional security measures for on
> street parking. I like the sun roof with the interesting mount I suppose
> it
> could come in handy for lamping?
> Derek
>
>


Sweet ride. Especially like the wire cutter.


 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-12-05, 06:01 PM
Tom Woods
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: hey Lee fancy this beast?

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:37:05 -0000, "Lee_D"
<newsgroupNOSPAM@NOSPAMlrproject.com> wrote:

>Interestingly since Morph's been over at Mum and Dads awaiting reassembley
>some cheeky git's had our milk away on three Days this week. We only
>realised yesterday when the Milk man came for his money, we thought he was
>having a sicky or summat.
>
>Would have stopped out last night in Morph had he been here, but would have
>been wasted as they had a day off. buggers!


I thought you had a CCTV camera set up? I wouldnt have thought you'd
get milk thieves in your area anyway! (Its posher than mine!)

>Need some more artillery on the driveway, there is a serious danger of
>property prices rising given he's been away for about three weeks now. ;0)


Hmmm. I need to get this place valued so that i can put an offer in to
buy it. Wan't to park morph outside for a few days....

 
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-05, 04:01 AM
Lee_D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: hey Lee fancy this beast?

"Tom Woods" <tomarse_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:6f6dn1h7524janeoi2flv7mk1gdnpbr3ep@4ax.com...
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 12:37:05 -0000, "Lee_D"
> <newsgroupNOSPAM@NOSPAMlrproject.com> wrote:
>
>>Interestingly since Morph's been over at Mum and Dads awaiting reassembley
>>some cheeky git's had our milk away on three Days this week. We only
>>realised yesterday when the Milk man came for his money, we thought he was
>>having a sicky or summat.
>>
>>Would have stopped out last night in Morph had he been here, but would
>>have
>>been wasted as they had a day off. buggers!

>
> I thought you had a CCTV camera set up? I wouldnt have thought you'd
> get milk thieves in your area anyway! (Its posher than mine!)
>


I have , but the puter which runs it was poorly.

>>Need some more artillery on the driveway, there is a serious danger of
>>property prices rising given he's been away for about three weeks now. ;0)

> Hmmm. I need to get this place valued so that i can put an offer in to
> buy it. Wan't to park morph outside for a few days....


When he's running I can pop around and scare the neighbours :0)

Lee D


 
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-05, 08:01 AM
SpamTrapSeeSig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: hey Lee fancy this beast?

In article <lLndf.301$9T4.100@trnddc04>, Jack <jack@dharmabums.com>
writes
>
>"Derek" <del.wattsnospambaby@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>news:Xskdf.8121$8R6.5768@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...
>> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ex-Northern-Ir...iglet-Pig_W0QQ
>> itemZ4587512402QQcategoryZ29748QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
>>
>> You have to imagine it doesnt need any additional security measures for on
>> street parking. I like the sun roof with the interesting mount I suppose
>> it
>> could come in handy for lamping?
>> Derek
>>
>>

>
>Sweet ride. Especially like the wire cutter.


Don't quite know how it got an MOT with no mirrors at all...

Regards,

Simonm.

--
simonm|at|muircom|dot|demon|.|c|oh|dot|u|kay
SIMON MUIR, BRISTOL UK www.ukip.org
EUROPEANS AGAINST THE EU www.members.aol.com/eurofaq
GT250A'76 R80/RT'86 110CSW TD'88 www.kc3ltd.co.uk/profile/eurofollie/
 
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-05, 09:01 AM
Derek
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: hey Lee fancy this beast?


"SpamTrapSeeSig" <no-one@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:qoJP7qKtM1dDFwJR@tigger.muircom.demon.co.uk...
> In article <lLndf.301$9T4.100@trnddc04>, Jack <jack@dharmabums.com>
> writes
> >
> >"Derek" <del.wattsnospambaby@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> >news:Xskdf.8121$8R6.5768@newsfe1-gui.ntli.net...
> >>

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ex-Northern-Ir...iglet-Pig_W0QQ
> >> itemZ4587512402QQcategoryZ29748QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
> >>
> >> You have to imagine it doesnt need any additional security measures for

on
> >> street parking. I like the sun roof with the interesting mount I

suppose
> >> it
> >> could come in handy for lamping?
> >> Derek
> >>
> >>

> >
> >Sweet ride. Especially like the wire cutter.

>
> Don't quite know how it got an MOT with no mirrors at all...
>
> Regards,
>
> Simonm.
>
> --
> simonm|at|muircom|dot|demon|.|c|oh|dot|u|kay
> SIMON MUIR, BRISTOL UK www.ukip.org
> EUROPEANS AGAINST THE EU www.members.aol.com/eurofaq
> GT250A'76 R80/RT'86 110CSW TD'88 www.kc3ltd.co.uk/profile/eurofollie/


if it is in private passenger vehicle taxation class its probably got an
interior mirror which is sufficient for MOT test although what you would see
through the back windows escapes me , IMO not sufficient for everyday use
unless its on a beamer in which case it will never get used anyway ( and the
Fiat crapchento who decided to change lane on the M60 with a 7 tonner
alongside jeesus its yellow 26 foot long and 12 1/2 foot high how big does
it have to be to be visible?)
Derek


 
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-05, 10:01 AM
SpamTrapSeeSig
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: hey Lee fancy this beast?

In article <oAJdf.14973$fe6.8385@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, Derek
<del.wattsnospambaby@ntlworld.com> writes
>if it is in private passenger vehicle taxation class its probably got an
>interior mirror which is sufficient for MOT test although what you would see
>through the back windows escapes me


The 'back window' is steel armour plate, which is why I posed the
question in the first place.



Regards,

Simonm.

--
simonm|at|muircom|dot|demon|.|c|oh|dot|u|kay
SIMON MUIR, BRISTOL UK www.ukip.org
EUROPEANS AGAINST THE EU www.members.aol.com/eurofaq
GT250A'76 R80/RT'86 110CSW TD'88 www.kc3ltd.co.uk/profile/eurofollie/
 
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-13-05, 10:01 AM
Derek
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: hey Lee fancy this beast?


"SpamTrapSeeSig" <no-one@nospam.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
newsK$pTLO3f2dDFwZu@tigger.muircom.demon.co.uk...
> In article <oAJdf.14973$fe6.8385@newsfe2-win.ntli.net>, Derek
> <del.wattsnospambaby@ntlworld.com> writes
> >if it is in private passenger vehicle taxation class its probably got an
> >interior mirror which is sufficient for MOT test although what you would

see
> >through the back windows escapes me

>
> The 'back window' is steel armour plate, which is why I posed the
> question in the first place.
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Simonm.
>

fair comment Simon unless the rear door is removable it would be no use at
all I was looking carefully at the interior shots (no pun intended) I was
thinking maybe on the dashboard top but no sign there either you can see why
the external mirror wouild be a no no giving the opposition something to
hang on to but there must be a way to see what that bump was you ran over
Derek


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome