Landrover Fleet - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2002, 16:29   #1 (permalink)

mad Landrover Fleet

Ok just followed the link from the LRE room, logged on and found that you are following in the footsteps of the LandRover main dealers here in the UK. the dont appear to know what a Defender is too!!!
Just thought id point out that Landrover was formed on the Series 1 followed by the series 2 then the 2A, in the early 70's the RangeRover and Series 3, in 1983 the leaf sprung Series range moved onto coils and became the 90 and 110. The latter part of the 80's brought the discovery and the then 90 and 110 became the defender range. In more recent times the freelander was brought about.

So your room listings dont include the main foundation of LandRover!!! This is of course the Defender range... somewhat modified from the first Series 1 but still can be seen as the same vehicle.

Pete
TDIPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2002, 16:52   #2 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Hi TDIPower.Glad to have someone here that knows their LandRovers.We can soon sort the listings out.Do you think we should have another heading in the LandRover area .What are your suggestions.
Big Block Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 17:12   #3 (permalink)

Hi and welcome TDi.

As I said on LRE we are basically underconstruction and no we hadn't forgotten the defender range, we just haven't go to listing it yet.

My question to you would be do we need to cater for the series or would Defender be enough.

I really do appreciate that feedback and I will endevour to get that section moving.

I didn't expect you guys over as quick as you have!

Thankyou again
HSE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 17:50   #4 (permalink)

hi

i think the forum should have started with the defender range aand not waited until now.
Hubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 17:56   #5 (permalink)
FF.com Administrator

Re: hi

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubber
i think the forum should have started with the defender range aand not waited until now.
Hi Hubber glad you can join us.I think we have learnt a lesson here but Defender section is coming .Can you make some suggestions for it.Will be great to get your help.
Big Block Ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 17:57   #6 (permalink)

Re: hi

Quote:
Originally posted by Hubber
Thankyou. Part of our problem was not knowing how to cover this range. Do we just make it Defender in general or do we come up through the series?

Welcome to the site!
Old 03-04-2002, 18:22   #7 (permalink)

defender

hi guys,
i think you will need to think of all the range of trucks from defender right back to the beginning. most people i talk to have a few of each, maybe a good defender aand a bashed up series for messing about with.
aalso i think its a special kind of people that drive landrover aand they just like to revel in each others story about their truck.
Hubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 18:35   #8 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Ok I have added a Defender section. Let me know what you think should be added and I can do that. I am open for feeback.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2002, 18:39   #9 (permalink)

Thankyou JOHN
Old 03-04-2002, 18:43   #10 (permalink)
***** Idiot....

Sorry I was out all day and not near a computer. GOD forbid. I know me not near a computer. it is all fixed now. Sorry for the idiot stunt.
LunaticSVT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover