LSE for 1200 (anyone in Newcastle?_ - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Ford Forum Ford Forum

» Auto Insurance
» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Register Home Forum Active Topics Photo Gallery Auto Loans Garage Mark Forums Read Auto Escrow

FordForums.com is the premier Ford Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2005, 10:01   #1 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
LSE for 1200 (anyone in Newcastle?_


A bloke off eBay is offering me a 1993 LSE for 1200, got a tatty tailgate top (190) it has 12 months
MOT but no tax, seems very cheap to me!

Is anyone here in or near Newcastle & wouldn't mind having a good hard look at it for me?

Ta

Nige


--
Subaru WRX
Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"


  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-24-2005, 17:01   #2 (permalink)
Tom Woods
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: LSE for 1200 (anyone in Newcastle?_

On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:55:43 +0100, "Nige"
<nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:

>
>A bloke off eBay is offering me a 1993 LSE for 1200, got a tatty tailgate top (190) it has 12 months
>MOT but no tax, seems very cheap to me!
>
>Is anyone here in or near Newcastle & wouldn't mind having a good hard look at it for me?


I take it you mean the upon-tyne newcastle not the under-lyme one
where Lee and me are?

  Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2005, 17:01   #3 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: LSE for 1200 (anyone in Newcastle?_

Tom Woods wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Sep 2005 16:55:43 +0100, "Nige"
> <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>>
>> A bloke off eBay is offering me a 1993 LSE for 1200, got a tatty
>> tailgate top (190) it has 12 months MOT but no tax, seems very
>> cheap to me!
>>
>> Is anyone here in or near Newcastle & wouldn't mind having a good
>> hard look at it for me?

>
> I take it you mean the upon-tyne newcastle not the under-lyme one
> where Lee and me are?


Aye man, I mean the toon!

Top night out if anyones up for it! (see my other thread about violence & teefs)

Nige

--
Subaru WRX
Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2005, 09:01   #4 (permalink)
Nige
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: LSE for 1200 (anyone in Newcastle?_

Mother" <"@ {mother} @ wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:06:00 +0100, "Nige"
> <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> Top night out if anyones up for it! (see my other thread about
>> violence & teefs)

>
> I think it's probably a slightly judicious idea to shut the **** up at
> times, actually Nige. There are some here who, had they felt you were
> publicly bragging about going to 'sort out' a problem, after having
> mentioned the circumstances, names and other details - perhaps may
> feel somewhat uncomfortable in their professional capacity.
>
> I don't think you're doing yourself any favours as far as it goes, and
> sincerely hope the person you've publicly highlighted as being on the
> end of your potential 'justice' doesn't live in my area, for should it
> come to court, I'd hate to have an immediate conflict of interests.
>
> Coming back to Newcastle, yes, top night out. Used to work there on
> The Tube (TTTV) some many years ago... May I suggest you stick to
> having good nights 'out', rather than many nights 'in'?


Yeah, fair point, but folk like that deserve everything they get. & I didn't actually say i was gonna rip
his head off did I?

He's playing the system & he'll get caught out eventually. In fairness, after me contacting his wife by
phone (Iwas very polite etc) he's going to give me a refund - so it's a result all round!

Nige




Subaru WRX
Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)
WTB a clean RRC pref 3.9 or LSE 4.2

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"


  Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 02:01   #5 (permalink)
MVP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: LSE for 1200 (anyone in Newcastle?_

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:22:55 +0100, "Nige"
<nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:

>Mother" <"@ {mother} @ wrote:
>> On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 00:06:00 +0100, "Nige"
>> <nigel.inceBUGGEROFF@btinternet.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Top night out if anyones up for it! (see my other thread about
>>> violence & teefs)

>>
>> I think it's probably a slightly judicious idea to shut the **** up at
>> times, actually Nige. There are some here who, had they felt you were
>> publicly bragging about going to 'sort out' a problem, after having
>> mentioned the circumstances, names and other details - perhaps may
>> feel somewhat uncomfortable in their professional capacity.
>>
>> I don't think you're doing yourself any favours as far as it goes, and
>> sincerely hope the person you've publicly highlighted as being on the
>> end of your potential 'justice' doesn't live in my area, for should it
>> come to court, I'd hate to have an immediate conflict of interests.
>>
>> Coming back to Newcastle, yes, top night out. Used to work there on
>> The Tube (TTTV) some many years ago... May I suggest you stick to
>> having good nights 'out', rather than many nights 'in'?

>
>Yeah, fair point, but folk like that deserve everything they get. & I didn't actually say i was gonna rip
>his head off did I?
>
>He's playing the system & he'll get caught out eventually. In fairness, after me contacting his wife by
>phone (Iwas very polite etc) he's going to give me a refund - so it's a result all round!
>
>Nige


I used to live and work in gateshead, rolls royce factory (no they
didn't make the cars there, military kit mostly) and I did rather like
a night out there. Damn good chinese on sunderland road too.

--
Mark.
www.markvarleyphoto.co.uk
www.mvp-fine-art.co.uk
www.4x4info.info
www.shoot-to-thrill.com



.................................................................
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02.



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
Garage Plus vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.