Moving onwards and upwards - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-28-05, 05:01 PM
Paul S. Brown
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Moving onwards and upwards

Upwards to Rochdale that is.

Anybody recommend a decent independant LR specialist in the Rochdale/Oldham
area or nearish to there?

Cheers

P.
--
1992 200 TDI Disco - heavily modified
1982 V8 Range Rover - heavily corroded
2000 Rover 75 - heavily driven
1993 Lexus LS400 - just plain heavy on fuel


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-28-05, 08:02 PM
John Oakes
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Moving onwards and upwards

Steve Parker
Whitworth Rd
Rochdale

Paul S. Brown wrote:
> Upwards to Rochdale that is.
>
> Anybody recommend a decent independant LR specialist in the Rochdale/Oldham
> area or nearish to there?
>
> Cheers
>
> P.


--
-
Compliments

John N Oakes
Manchester, England.

=============================
! Nightshift Morelock Worker!
! Landrover 110 V8 1989 !
! Atari/Win/Mac User !
=============================
 
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-29-05, 02:01 AM
Mother
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Moving onwards and upwards

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:36:43 +0100, "Paul S. Brown"
<landies@geekstuff.tv> wrote:

>Upwards to Rochdale that is.


Crumbs - you're brave...

LANCASHIRE???

Best thing you'll find is the road to Yorkshire ;-)

 
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-29-05, 07:01 AM
/\\/ / & E
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Moving onwards and upwards


"Mother" <"@ {m} @"@101fc.net> wrote in message
news:jor3715i0hq1vroh6rklj8ddo89vnamv5j@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:36:43 +0100, "Paul S. Brown"
> <landies@geekstuff.tv> wrote:
>
>>Upwards to Rochdale that is.

>
> Crumbs - you're brave...
>
> LANCASHIRE???
>
> Best thing you'll find is the road to Yorkshire ;-)
>


They still eat their own young in Lancashire you know................


 
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-29-05, 08:01 AM
Paul S. Brown
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Moving onwards and upwards

/\/ / & E wrote:

>
> "Mother" <"@ {m} @"@101fc.net> wrote in message
> news:jor3715i0hq1vroh6rklj8ddo89vnamv5j@4ax.com...
>> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:36:43 +0100, "Paul S. Brown"
>> <landies@geekstuff.tv> wrote:
>>
>>>Upwards to Rochdale that is.

>>
>> Crumbs - you're brave...
>>
>> LANCASHIRE???
>>
>> Best thing you'll find is the road to Yorkshire ;-)
>>

>
> They still eat their own young in Lancashire you know................


I would have moved to Yorkshire, but some bunch of blokes with 101s seem to
have monopolised the only decent independant there.

Besides, the bit of Yorkshire my family hail from ain't Yorkshire no more -
it's become "Cleveland" whatever one of those is.

P.
--
1992 200 TDI Disco - heavily modified
1982 V8 Range Rover - heavily corroded
2000 Rover 75 - heavily driven
1993 Lexus LS400 - just plain heavy on fuel
 
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-29-05, 08:01 AM
/\\/ / & E
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Moving onwards and upwards


"Paul S. Brown" <landies@geekstuff.tv> wrote in message
news:3fr9k2-roa.ln1@snoopy.intra.geekstuff.me.uk...
> /\/ / & E wrote:
>
>>
>> "Mother" <"@ {m} @"@101fc.net> wrote in message
>> news:jor3715i0hq1vroh6rklj8ddo89vnamv5j@4ax.com...
>>> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:36:43 +0100, "Paul S. Brown"
>>> <landies@geekstuff.tv> wrote:
>>>
>>>>Upwards to Rochdale that is.
>>>
>>> Crumbs - you're brave...
>>>
>>> LANCASHIRE???
>>>
>>> Best thing you'll find is the road to Yorkshire ;-)
>>>

>>
>> They still eat their own young in Lancashire you know................

>
> I would have moved to Yorkshire, but some bunch of blokes with 101s seem
> to
> have monopolised the only decent independant there.
>
> Besides, the bit of Yorkshire my family hail from ain't Yorkshire no
> more -
> it's become "Cleveland" whatever one of those is.


Full of clefts I hear!

;~)


 
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-29-05, 02:01 PM
Adrian Ford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Moving onwards and upwards


"/\/ / & E" <nigel.ince****OFF@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:3detjfF6u6dgqU1@individual.net...
>
> "Paul S. Brown" <landies@geekstuff.tv> wrote in message
> news:3fr9k2-roa.ln1@snoopy.intra.geekstuff.me.uk...
> > /\/ / & E wrote:
> >
> >>
> >> "Mother" <"@ {m} @"@101fc.net> wrote in message
> >> news:jor3715i0hq1vroh6rklj8ddo89vnamv5j@4ax.com...
> >>> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 00:36:43 +0100, "Paul S. Brown"
> >>> <landies@geekstuff.tv> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>>Upwards to Rochdale that is.
> >>>
> >>> Crumbs - you're brave...
> >>>
> >>> LANCASHIRE???
> >>>
> >>> Best thing you'll find is the road to Yorkshire ;-)
> >>>
> >>
> >> They still eat their own young in Lancashire you know................

> >
> > I would have moved to Yorkshire, but some bunch of blokes with 101s seem
> > to
> > have monopolised the only decent independant there.
> >
> > Besides, the bit of Yorkshire my family hail from ain't Yorkshire no
> > more -
> > it's become "Cleveland" whatever one of those is.

>

Did they steal it and take it up the A1 in a tranny van on a saturday
night..

Adrian Ford


 
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-29-05, 02:01 PM
Paul S. Brown
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Moving onwards and upwards

Adrian Ford wrote:

>> >>>
>> >>> LANCASHIRE???
>> >>>
>> >>> Best thing you'll find is the road to Yorkshire ;-)
>> >>>
>> >>
>> >> They still eat their own young in Lancashire you know................
>> >
>> > I would have moved to Yorkshire, but some bunch of blokes with 101s
>> > seem to
>> > have monopolised the only decent independant there.
>> >
>> > Besides, the bit of Yorkshire my family hail from ain't Yorkshire no
>> > more -
>> > it's become "Cleveland" whatever one of those is.

>>

> Did they steal it and take it up the A1 in a tranny van on a saturday
> night..
>


It and the entire North Riding apparently.

P.
--
1992 200 TDI Disco - heavily modified
1982 V8 Range Rover - heavily corroded
2000 Rover 75 - heavily driven
1993 Lexus LS400 - just plain heavy on fuel
 
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-29-05, 03:01 PM
Paul S. Brown
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Moving onwards and upwards

Paul S. Brown wrote:

> Adrian Ford wrote:
>
>>> >>>
>>> >>> LANCASHIRE???
>>> >>>
>>> >>> Best thing you'll find is the road to Yorkshire ;-)
>>> >>>
>>> >>
>>> >> They still eat their own young in Lancashire you know................
>>> >
>>> > I would have moved to Yorkshire, but some bunch of blokes with 101s
>>> > seem to
>>> > have monopolised the only decent independant there.
>>> >
>>> > Besides, the bit of Yorkshire my family hail from ain't Yorkshire no
>>> > more -
>>> > it's become "Cleveland" whatever one of those is.
>>>

>> Did they steal it and take it up the A1 in a tranny van on a saturday
>> night..
>>

>
> It and the entire North Riding apparently.
>


SWMBO has just piped up and announced we're boycotting Yorkshire until it
returns Robin Hood to his righful place in Nottinghamshire.

I'll let you guess where she's from.

P.

--
1992 200 TDI Disco - heavily modified
1982 V8 Range Rover - heavily corroded
2000 Rover 75 - heavily driven
1993 Lexus LS400 - just plain heavy on fuel
 
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-30-05, 02:01 AM
MVP
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Moving onwards and upwards

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 21:49:31 +0100, "Paul S. Brown"
<landies@geekstuff.tv> wrote:

>Paul S. Brown wrote:
>
>> Adrian Ford wrote:
>>
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> LANCASHIRE???
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> Best thing you'll find is the road to Yorkshire ;-)
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>
>>>> >> They still eat their own young in Lancashire you know................
>>>> >
>>>> > I would have moved to Yorkshire, but some bunch of blokes with 101s
>>>> > seem to
>>>> > have monopolised the only decent independant there.
>>>> >
>>>> > Besides, the bit of Yorkshire my family hail from ain't Yorkshire no
>>>> > more -
>>>> > it's become "Cleveland" whatever one of those is.
>>>>
>>> Did they steal it and take it up the A1 in a tranny van on a saturday
>>> night..
>>>

>>
>> It and the entire North Riding apparently.
>>

>
>SWMBO has just piped up and announced we're boycotting Yorkshire until it
>returns Robin Hood to his righful place in Nottinghamshire.
>
>I'll let you guess where she's from.
>
>P.


you can have him,
I've seen him on the telly,
tights-wearing poofta,
clearly not a yorkshireman!
(yorkshireman myself, now living in cornwall)


Regards.
Mark.
--
_________________________________________
1984 110 CSW 2.5(na)D - leaving soon
3.9 V8i LPG auto Disco - coming soon
www.4x4info.info
www.mvp-fine-art.co.uk
www.markvarleyphoto.co.uk
charity calendar project -
http://www.4x4info.info/calendar/
_________________________________________



.................................................................
Posted via TITANnews - Uncensored Newsgroups Access
>>>> at http://www.TitanNews.com <<<<

-=Every Newsgroup - Anonymous, UNCENSORED, BROADBAND Downloads=-

 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome