New G90's on Wolf rims F/S - Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-03-05, 05:01 AM
Andy Sargeant
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
New G90's on Wolf rims F/S

Brand new Goodyear G90's on New Wolf wheel rims for sale (25 pieces) @
98.00 plus VAT each, collect only.
J8 M25 Surrey.
Andy Sargeant
01737 241370 or 07802 246100
AJS 4x4, AJS Tyres
http:\\www.ajstyres.co.uk


 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-03-05, 09:01 AM
Austin Shackles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New G90's on Wolf rims F/S

On or around Sat, 3 Dec 2005 11:39:08 -0000, "Andy Sargeant"
<andysnocrap@ajstyres.co.uk> enlightened us thusly:

>Brand new Goodyear G90's on New Wolf wheel rims for sale (25 pieces) @
>98.00 plus VAT each, collect only.
>J8 M25 Surrey.
>Andy Sargeant
>01737 241370 or 07802 246100
>AJS 4x4, AJS Tyres
>http:\\www.ajstyres.co.uk
>


hmmmm. tempting. but luckily, right now, I don't have 400 notes to spend.

And the SIII seems remarkbaly capable on Avon Rangemasters.

wot size tyres, BTW?


And what are the army doing for wheels on 5 of their LRs?
--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that
"Where they make a desert they call it peace" Tacitus (c.55 - c.117)
Agricola, 30
 
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-03-05, 02:01 PM
Andy Sargeant
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New G90's on Wolf rims F/S

750R16 and as far as I know the Army have a full set on most of there
vehicles, these came to me as a result of a conversion to BFGoodrich MT's
and wheels for an environmental groupe, water board I think.
"Austin Shackles" <austinNOSPAM@ddol-las.net> wrote in message
news:r7d3p1lup893rnj5k6aj4ev9a5uejfd8pm@4ax.com...
> On or around Sat, 3 Dec 2005 11:39:08 -0000, "Andy Sargeant"
> <andysnocrap@ajstyres.co.uk> enlightened us thusly:
>
> >Brand new Goodyear G90's on New Wolf wheel rims for sale (25 pieces) @
> >98.00 plus VAT each, collect only.
> >J8 M25 Surrey.
> >Andy Sargeant
> >01737 241370 or 07802 246100
> >AJS 4x4, AJS Tyres
> >http:\\www.ajstyres.co.uk
> >

>
> hmmmm. tempting. but luckily, right now, I don't have 400 notes to

spend.
>
> And the SIII seems remarkbaly capable on Avon Rangemasters.
>
> wot size tyres, BTW?
>
>
> And what are the army doing for wheels on 5 of their LRs?
> --
> Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that
> "Where they make a desert they call it peace" Tacitus (c.55 - c.117)
> Agricola, 30



 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-03-05, 05:01 PM
willie@macleod-group.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New G90's on Wolf rims F/S

Austin Shackles wrote:

> hmmmm. tempting. but luckily, right now, I don't have 400 notes to spend.


You'd need 600 notes Austin... the studs on your SIII aren't really
long enough anyway and it would annoy you every time you looked at
them!

Regards

William MacLeod

 
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-04-05, 06:01 AM
Austin Shackles
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: New G90's on Wolf rims F/S

On or around Sat, 3 Dec 2005 19:45:34 -0000, "Andy Sargeant"
<andy@ajstyres.co.uk> enlightened us thusly:

>750R16 and as far as I know the Army have a full set on most of there
>vehicles, these came to me as a result of a conversion to BFGoodrich MT's
>and wheels for an environmental groupe, water board I think.


I wasn't 100% serious...
--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.net my opinions are just that
"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep."
Robert Frost (1874-1963) from Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

  Ford Forums - Mustang Forum, Ford Trucks, Ford Focus and Ford Cars > Ford Cars and PAG Vehicles > PAG Vehicle Discussion > Land Rover
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome